Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 02:40 PM

3 posts, read 3,829 times

Advertisements

A loop hole in the code with commercial trucks is covering the whole truck/van with a TARP! The only way this works is it has to be big enough (that you canNOT see the tires) it must cover EVERYTHING!!! Make it look like a big block of tarp. I've got 2tarps that I zip tied together.
I still do it to this day, Every single evening except if I get off say...after6pm. Then I won't tarp it. This works and they hate it!!!! I've gotta full size rack bumper to bumper and your not aloud to have ladders on the rack so instead of taking ladders off every night I can just tarp the truck. I use to have a magnets on truck and if take off but they gave me crap about truck so now I've got a beautiful full size wrap advertising my small business.

What do the people who complain think they'd live in if there weren't contractors here to build homes. It's par the course! There wouldn't be a city, homes to live in if there wasn't for us contractors!!! Get the word out there THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2016, 04:43 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,760,107 times
Cape Coral is a really nice city.

Old 03-04-2016, 08:42 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,333,723 times
You can't cover the truck with a tarp. Nice try. If you need to have a truck in your driveway live in North Fort Myers. It is allowed there.

Old 03-05-2016, 05:31 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,760,107 times
The beautiful home you can get in Cape Coral for under $200K with city sever and water would cost almost twice in Broward county and have less land.

Old 03-05-2016, 11:27 AM

Default Commercial truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
You can't cover the truck with a tarp. Nice try. If you need to have a truck in your driveway live in North Fort Myers. It is allowed there.
Lol that's so NOT true it's a technicataly. I've beat the system. Last I heard they were gonn bring my case to the city council and update the issue. If you read the letter of the law, I'm Right.
I would never live n scumcoast. Nftmyers is way to scrubby! There's areas I'd love to live n Northfort but that land is either takin up or cost to much. I would love to have an acre of land instead of the typical 1/4acre in the cape but obviously not gonna live like an animal. We're talking about a nice 2012 work truck NOTHING SCRUBBY ABOUT THAT!! 😜😡😂😭😂

Old 03-05-2016, 12:50 PM

54 posts, read 67,735 times
Are there any storage facilities that you can keep your service truck at and just go there and get it and not have to worry about zoning violations? If you keep it in a garage is that allowed?

Old 03-07-2016, 08:49 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,333,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Familyman239 View Post
Lol that's so NOT true it's a technicataly. I've beat the system. Last I heard they were gonn bring my case to the city council and update the issue. If you read the letter of the law, I'm Right.
I would never live n scumcoast. Nftmyers is way to scrubby! There's areas I'd love to live n Northfort but that land is either takin up or cost to much. I would love to have an acre of land instead of the typical 1/4acre in the cape but obviously not gonna live like an animal. We're talking about a nice 2012 work truck NOTHING SCRUBBY ABOUT THAT!! ����������
Don't be too hasty about N. Fort Myers. There are some very nice areas if you stay away from Suncoast and trailer parks. Near the river around Riverbend, Admiralty, Daughtry Creek are all nice areas. Moody River too.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:31 PM

God yeah. Moody river would be the place I'd choose to live if I had Money. It's perfect over there!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area