Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2022, 07:57 AM

956 posts, read 745,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVAeroEngineer View Post
I detest motorcycles and I have no problem saying it out loud. About 2 years ago, in Colorado, I was on I-70 West heading from the West suburbs of Denver towards the mountains, one of these idiots decided it was cool to go really fast around a section of I-70 that is a steep 7% grade full of sharp switchbacks near Evergreen, CO, needless to say, he crashed into the guardrail and is no longer with us- that caused a backup that lasted for 3 hours, some people are just not very bright.
I ride a motorcycle and I have no problem saying it aloud and I'm so damn glad you detest me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2022, 08:36 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,903,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
We were playing golf today at Sunset Landing, and I heard a fairly high-pitched sound coming from the 565. Looked up, and it was a motorcycle, speeding at what must have been around 100 mph, estimated on his speed relative to other traffic. And he was doing a wheelie the entire time we watched. Periodically, on 565 eastbound going into Huntsville, there is a similar motorcycle (perhaps the same one) winding in and out at a very high rate of speed, almost clipping cars. Is there no limit to stupidity? Where are the police when you'd like them?
:shock: The demon motorcyclists made it all the way from Route 66 (Foothill Blvd in Claremont, California) to Huntsville. This is not a good thing. Not a good trend at all. Something really needs to be done about these terrorists. There are few things that make my blood boil hotter than this.

I don't detest motorcyclists at all, just speed demons who are an extreme danger on the road.

Old 09-25-2022, 01:07 PM

23,604 posts, read 70,456,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
:shock: The demon motorcyclists made it all the way from Route 66 (Foothill Blvd in Claremont, California) to Huntsville. This is not a good thing. Not a good trend at all. Something really needs to be done about these terrorists. There are few things that make my blood boil hotter than this.

I don't detest motorcyclists at all, just speed demons who are an extreme danger on the road.
I hear it is open season on them out here in the country. Turkey buzzards have to be fed.

Old 09-25-2022, 01:08 PM

11,081 posts, read 6,903,040 times
Let's hope so.

(Did I say that?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area