Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2024, 02:18 PM

22,452 posts, read 11,977,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 212david51 View Post
Neither Party is telling you the truth. For a population to be stable, you need 2.1 children per adult female. The USA is at 1.7. That means the population becomes smaller, it ages and you end up with more and more people old and retired. This is a real problem with all the baby boomers retiring. There are two ways to fix it. The Republicans with their xenophobic views (Noem; When you become an American, call me) have gone with abortion bans. Very draconian abortion bans. They figure that will prevent the population drop as women will be forced to have babies. I am surprised they are not doing like Putin and offering medals for having kids. That will help 20 years from now as those kids enter the work force and start paying into Social Security. But it will be too late to really help. The Democrats, the ones that gave us Social Security and Medicare, have a vested interest in not having them fail. They realize we need workers NOW, not in 20 years. So they opened the borders so we can add millions of workers each year, people who will start paying into the SS and Medicare funds and keep it solvent. So you have Democrats pointing at the draconian abortion laws pushed by the Republicans and the Republicans point at the "open borders" of the Democrats. Neither party is telling you the real truth about these two policies because they do not want you to know what a mess we are in. And neither one want to rock the boat to the extend their two policies get shut down. So do not look for a compromise, we need the workers one way or the other.
"The Republicans with their xenophobic views (Noem; when you become an American call me)" Now that what you wrote is bigoted. Kristi Noem is a good American and SD is lucky to have her.

Do you even realize that all those illegal aliens you're cheering on will one day get old themselves? What then? Bring in even more? What you're wanting is nothing but a Ponzi scheme and all Ponzi schemes come crashing down sooner or later.

There is nothing "xenophobic" about expecting those who want to immigrate to the US to come here legally.

So you want Americans to have lots of babies whether or not they can afford it? That's absurd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2024, 04:45 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
You would think the streets would be lined with freshly picked fruit and the toilets would shine like the Crown Jewels, but that was a scam. All we got was crime and vandalism.

Old 02-20-2024, 05:04 PM

9,401 posts, read 11,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
In passing heard some FBI guy (former Homeland Security I believe) talking about the thousands of male military age coming across the border....and from places like Syrian and Turkey. Syria is designated by the US as a state sponsor of terrorism.
I mean, what are we doing?
This guy said they were 'surrounding us.' I think it's much much worse than they are leading us to believe. And I have always believed that another September 11 is right around the corner. I don't want to believe that, but I do.
Countless military age males from hostile countries. What could possibly go wrong?

Xoe Xiden is a bought and paid for foreign agent. If Trump or any R did this they'd have been impeached long ago.

The thing is, these enemy soldiers will not discriminate between R and D, they will kill all available targets. They will attack military bases, police HQ, FBI HQ, CIA HQ, city halls, state houses, and yes DC too.

Only by The Grace Of God will we avoid total, civilization-ending Hun orgy of killing, raping, torturing, you imagine it, it will happen.

The D who are cheering this on are what's called useful idiots. Once they're no longer useful, guess what?

Old 02-20-2024, 05:37 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,441,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post

The thing is, these enemy soldiers will not discriminate between R and D, they will kill all available targets. They will attack military bases, police HQ, FBI HQ, CIA HQ, city halls, state houses, and yes DC too.

:
I seem to recall it was MAGA Republicans that tried the overthrow on Jan 6. Many of that ilk are making idle threats the attempted overthrow will be more serious if Trump doesn't win the next election. Maybe we should enlist all those military aged illegals to ward off the REAL insurrectionists.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:50 PM

9,401 posts, read 11,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
I seem to recall it was MAGA Republicans that tried the overthrow on Jan 6. Many of that ilk are making idle threats the attempted overthrow will be more serious if Trump doesn't win the next election. Maybe we should enlist all those military aged illegals to ward off the REAL insurrectionists.
Believe that fantasy of the MSM if you choose. If you truly believe your last sentence, you are lost in the ozone. Have a nice day.

Old 02-20-2024, 08:02 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Believe that fantasy of the MSM if you choose. If you truly believe your last sentence, you are lost in the ozone. Have a nice day.
Lol, at the claim that a few hundred Americans that got out of hand on Jan. 6th during a protest compares to millions of illegal aliens and bogus asylum seekers whom among them many are coming here to do us harm such as those who are enemy soldiers that will kill all available targets. They will attack military bases, police HQ, FBI HQ, CIA HQ, city halls, state houses, and yes DC too. Yeah, that's just like Jan. 6th!

Old 02-20-2024, 11:17 PM

8,480 posts, read 4,727,776 times
Maybe I’ll finally get some acceptable Mexican food up here.

Old 02-21-2024, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Maybe I’ll finally get some acceptable Mexican food up here.
Not funny! We have millions of Hispanic-Americans in our country and many of them from Mexican roots but none of them know how to cook good Mexican food?

Old 02-21-2024, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Not only that but this topic and forum has nothing to do with Jan. 6th. It's off topic.

Old 02-21-2024, 05:50 PM

1,929 posts, read 817,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
If only they had armed themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration