Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 11:14 AM

3 posts, read 24,381 times

Advertisements

There's the Willard Library in Evansville, and Cockrum Hall on the OCU campus in Oakland City.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2006, 10:06 PM

3 posts, read 15,083 times
Talking Where are any good haunted houses?

Where is there any good haunted house around Jeffersonville,IN? Is there any actual haunted houses or ghost towns? If anyone knows where to go please let me know a webpage to check it out. Thanks.

Last edited by JMoulder; 10-16-2006 at 10:22 PM..

Old 10-25-2006, 02:38 PM

1 posts, read 11,668 times
On your way to the real Haunted places you can try stopping at a "pretend" Haunted House - they have a great one set up at the Sacred Heart gymnasium at 1840 East 8th Street in Jeffersonville, Indiana. The website for the house is at http://nightmareonmartha.com/index.html . Admission is only $5.00 a person - To be quite honest I sort of knew what to expect as I was going through - and parts of it still scared me silly .....
There is also an actual Ghost tour in downtown Jeffersonville but I just checked into that awhile ago and they are booked up through Halloween and not starting up again until May - Darn it!

Old 10-28-2006, 08:42 AM

1 posts, read 11,737 times
Are there any GOOD genuine hauntings in Corydon, IN. That's where I live and I want to start my own ghost hunters group. I can't start that if I have no place to hunt.

Old 11-05-2006, 12:14 PM

1 posts, read 11,651 times
Default Azailia bridge

the azailia bridge is located on your way to columbus from seymour the story goes a young couple was going to there prom and the wrecked they say if you go on the bridge and honk three times they will come and ask you for a ride to the prom and the they will kill you

Old 11-15-2006, 04:20 PM

8 posts, read 30,438 times
I would be interested also http://file://C:\Documents and Settings\Kristine\My Documents\My Pictures\autumn\2503869_0.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-15-2006, 04:41 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,122,278 times
Anyone in this thread affiliated with hoosierparanormaldotcom?

Just wondering....

Old 01-03-2007, 10:51 AM

4 posts, read 24,741 times
There are a number of ghost groups in southern Indiana already that conduct investigations that new members can join or participate in. Look for the websites for SIPI, PHI or MESA in southern Indiana, or the LGHS in Louisville. I've worked with all of them and they all do a good job. Go on one of the tours at Waverly in Louisville, they can probably tell you of more groups that are available.

Old 01-07-2007, 01:53 PM

32 posts, read 155,381 times
Default Haunted House

My house is haunted for sure, we live in Waldron, In and we have been here for 8 years, Let me tell you our story.
When we bought our house I asked the previous owners if anyone had ever died in the house, since it was built in 1920, they told me no, not that they knew of. So we closed on the house. Now, we are the first people outside the original builders family to own this house. We have had multiple things happen here, My wife and I have both seen fiqures and also our 8 year old sleeps with us, not because he wanted to, but we actually brought him into our bed because he was having really graphic nightmares and we had also noticed that when sleeping in either of the other upstairs bedrooms that you where gaurenteed to have a nightmare. He was always tired and not doing well in school, and once he was sleeping with us he has improved dramatically. Now there are numerous stories, and anyone that is interested, I would be glad to write on here if you want. Well my wife says she has never felt comfortable here, and so we are building a new home as we speak. This home never even had to go on the market, as when the original family found out that we where selling the home they immediatly wanted to buy it, to get it back in the family, as they are the main family in this area, and our house was the original old farm house. So the lady and her husband come to see the house before closing and the first thing she says to me is, so is it really haunted or not, I am like, uh, definatly, so she proceeds to tell us about how her aunt died at the age of three in this house, and was never really told how, and back then funerals where at home, so her casket sat in the foyer, and then the lady's sister died at 3 days old and her funeral was here, also in the foyer and she said when they where kids they used to see stuff and here uncle who was the builders son, had told here that ya there is always someone going up and down the stairs and walking up and down the hallway upstairs. I never got around to having ghost hunters here, but I wish I would have. I'm sure they would have found stuff, but now we don't own the house and I know by the way the new owners talked they would never let it be done.

Old 01-13-2007, 04:16 PM

1 posts, read 11,623 times
I would be interested in joining also...
I live near salem indiana

Dowsing experience only

revpo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana