Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 09:38 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,021,056 times

Advertisements

It's not really right to call people who believe in creationism "ignorant." It's a religious thing.

I'm not religious and I don't believe in creationism, but if I had children, I would not have a problem with them being taught the THEORY of creationism, as long as it was taught alongside the theory of evolution. As in, "some people believe this, but science says this..."

With so many Americans believing in creationism and having Christian beliefs, it's not necessarily a bad thing for kids to learn what it is, exactly, that all of these people believe.

Then again, even though I am not a Christian, I do have a problem with the persecution of Christians that I do feel is going on in the United States right now among *some* liberals. *Some* liberals want to be so tolerant of Muslims, who have much more extreme beliefs than Christians, but are completely unforgiving of the religion that our nation was founded on and that a huge percentage of Americans believe in.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:28 AM

1,449 posts, read 2,353,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejacobs0 View Post
You didn't answer my question what right does a usa citizen have that a legal immigrant doesnt have?

And please pay attention I AM TALKING ABOUT LEGAL immigrants NOT illegal immigrants.
you really don't have any common sense, do you? you're either illiterate or stubborn in your advocacy for illegals such as you. why should a legal immigrant have all the rights of a US citizen? there's a reason for such classification for the protection of the US citizens.

take heed of post #130 by Jaggy001. if you can't understand that, then it's obvious you just REFUSE to understand it.

to add to that post, only US citizens can hold in-house government/federal jobs.

and you keep insisting on the differences of rights between the legal immigrants and citizens when in one of your previous posts, you only cited the differences between the illegals and the legal immigrants. again, COMMON SENSE. and if you're really that smart, will you post here the actual sources that cite the differences between the rights of legal immigrants and citizens? that way, you can actually EDUCATE YOURSELF. do the rest of us a favor, and educate yourself will you? before harassing the rest of us in the thread with senseless posts that invoke LAWLESSNESS

Last edited by zilam98; 11-27-2016 at 11:29 AM..

Old 11-27-2016, 11:16 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,916,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
you really don't have any common sense, do you? you're either illiterate or stubborn in your advocacy for illegals such as you. why should a legal immigrant have all the rights of a US citizen? there's a reason for such classification for the protection of the US citizens.

take heed of post #131 by Jaggy001. if you can't understand that, then it's obvious you just REFUSE to understand it.

to add to that post, only US citizens can hold in-house government/federal jobs.

and you keep insisting on the differences of rights between the legal immigrants and citizens when in one of your previous posts, you only cited the differences between the illegals and the legal immigrants. again, COMMON SENSE. and if you're really that smart, will you post here the actual sources that cite the differences between the rights of legal immigrants and citizens? that way, you can actually EDUCATE YOURSELF. do the rest of us a favor, and educate yourself will you? before harassing the rest of us in the thread with senseless posts that invoke LAWLESSNESS
Let me add ...... I had some clients involved in defense and other sensitive projects where you needed a US passport to get through the front door.

Old 11-27-2016, 12:13 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,353,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejacobs0 View Post
You didn't answer my question what right does a usa citizen have that a legal immigrant doesnt have?

And please pay attention I AM TALKING ABOUT LEGAL immigrants NOT illegal immigrants.
DO NOT POST another senseless, LAWLESS question here until YOU yourself post the links that show the differences in the rights between citizens and legal immigrants. you will be reported as a troll unless you post those sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration