Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 04:05 PM

1,490 posts, read 772,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
I'm sure that the kids are distanced while eating. You think a family of 15 will maintain social distancing during Thanksgiving dinner?

This Covid has been one of the great social/mental experiments of all time. People are losing it.
Your right people are losing it.

Only in New York is it news that Adults congregating with more than 10 inside. Fine each of them Andy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...onavirus-surge

O wait it’s Democrats. Do as I say. Not as I do.

This is why people are mad.

The quote of the day
“ “I have antibodies. I was already sick. I would have no concern about spreading or anything.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2020, 05:06 PM

731 posts, read 727,197 times
How dare any of you question the Emmy nominated Bloviating Buffalo Billion Buffoon. He is your exalted leader and will easily be re-elexted in 2022.

Old 11-25-2020, 05:17 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,251,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by isles08 View Post
They were protesting things that are a matter of life and death for many people. Your Thanksgiving with your family 1 year is nowhere near as important. Your post reeks of privilege and ignorance of history and things outside of your bubble.
Living your life is also a matter of life and death.

Old 11-25-2020, 05:19 PM

20,176 posts, read 20,953,859 times
What is happening is very dangerous. Our rights are being violated and we are letting these ass clowns totally get away with it. Some people just don’t get it.

Old 11-25-2020, 05:37 PM

34,175 posts, read 47,398,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
Your right people are losing it.

Only in New York is it news that Adults congregating with more than 10 inside. Fine each of them Andy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...onavirus-surge

O wait it’s Democrats. Do as I say. Not as I do.

This is why people are mad.

The quote of the day
“ “I have antibodies. I was already sick. I would have no concern about spreading or anything.”
Democrats are not responsible for the way your life is, only you are

You can very easily take your family and move to another state if you really don't like New York and its coronavirus policies, but you don't have the financial means and base to do so. I guess that's a political party's fault as well. Let's be frank.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 11-25-2020, 05:42 PM

6,385 posts, read 13,178,308 times
16 more years!! And I can’t wait.

Quote:

You can very easily take your family and move to another state if you really don't like New York and its coronavirus policies, but you don't have the financial means and base to do so. I guess that's a political party's fault as well. Let's be frank.

Old 11-25-2020, 05:43 PM

34,175 posts, read 47,398,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
16 more years!! And I can’t wait.
16 years? Everything can happen between now and then. Good luck to you, finding your happy equilibrium is of utmost importance.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 11-25-2020, 06:03 PM

3,291 posts, read 2,372,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
So sad that we can’t follow directions from scientific experts that the government has to threaten its people. Such rebels live here! Let’s take to social media to tell the world we don’t listen to experts, we are free to be screwups!! Wow, y’all cool!
We have had plenty of plagues and illnesses before and yet no leader ever shut down anything. Stores, schools, concerts, holidays, etc. sounds a bit like Hitler or Mao to me. This is a free country. If someone wants to risk getting Covid, good for them. This is no different than the BS they were trying to pull with Obamacare and tax smokers or far people because they will need more healthcare eventually that will cost others money in higher insurance premiums.

Just everyone do what they want. Cuomo is a piece of crap. I will not listen to him. I will be sure to send him a picture of our house full of relatives. Let him try to screw with me.

Old 11-25-2020, 06:07 PM

3,291 posts, read 2,372,471 times
Quote:

Since NY has basically turned red this year, I don’t have to move anywhere. I just won’t follow the dictator’s rules. Were you also for Blumberg’s ridiculous 16 oz soda rule? Same moronic line of thinking.

Old 11-25-2020, 06:15 PM

1,490 posts, read 772,088 times
Quote:

I love when people assume things. I haven’t attacked either you or isle88. But you both make assumptions trying to discredit my thoughts. I’m privileged , I live in a bubble , people other than me have a brain, I’m not financially well off. All incorrect.

But nice conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island