Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2018, 09:45 AM

42,830 posts, read 26,562,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Realistically, the best way to fix it is to find a way to put these people to work. Handouts, and entitlements have not fixed the problem and never will. All you will get is a situation like New York where taxpayers are now on the hook to house 60,000+ people a night.

Who wants to bet real cash that New Yorkers are going to be paying to house 70,000 people during Trump's second term?
I would bet cash that Trump doesn't serve a second term before I would bet that NY will quit housing their homeless because the requirement for them to do so is in their state constitution

Combating homelessness today - NY Daily News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,583,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
Anybody wanna guess how much crime in LA is NOT being reported???!!!
dirty jerry's army is now claiming turf many .many areas of LA and SO Cal.... only by removing them from the streets will we get a real chance to help everyone! I also wonder if LA area will be the real experiment of how to really ramp up the crime and steal the tax money..
https://www.sbsun.com/2018/04/09/pan...general-store/
dirty, dirty jerry
people still love him and want more of this- free housing, free everything to ALL ! So you harassed and sliced up some innocent shoppers- get back out there amigo!
I’m sure a ton of homeless crime is not reported . Or we don’t hear about it in the news .
Also many people realize the homeless are treated like a protected class above the law so they probably figure what’s the point of reporting .

Old 04-10-2018, 10:00 AM

872 posts, read 603,731 times
YES! They are a protected class, well put---after all.....they are the boots-on-the-ground for the left wing elite-
and .....funny how the environmentalists are DEAD silent on this whole thing.... no federal action on the Santa Ana river Wollystar or its habitat for instance and etc..
a LOT of law enforcement agencies that would gladly fine or imprison a hardworking taxpayer for violating some obscure environmental issue seem to be standing down big time for the dirty jerry's excon army and their buds

Old 04-10-2018, 10:04 AM

872 posts, read 603,731 times
Time to really take these next elections very seriously and reach out to conservative change candidates..we must save California and LA and not allow them to become a liberal owned cesspools like other dirty,crime-filled states and cities in the US

Last edited by TCROX; 04-10-2018 at 10:18 AM..

Old 04-10-2018, 10:26 AM

6,089 posts, read 5,028,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I would bet cash that Trump doesn't serve a second term before I would bet that NY will quit housing their homeless because the requirement for them to do so is in their state constitution

Combating homelessness today - NY Daily News
No one said New York would stop housing 60,000 homeless on taxpayer dime. The fact that it's in their constitution is even more laughable.

But since you brought it up, how much cash on the Trump bet? Would you be comfortable betting say $5,000 of that precious pension money?

Old 04-10-2018, 10:32 AM

42,830 posts, read 26,562,268 times
Quote:
No one said New York would stop housing 60,000 homeless on taxpayer dime. The fact that it's in their constitution is even more laughable.

But since you brought it up, how much cash on the Trump bet? Would you be comfortable betting say $5,000 of that precious pension money?
Then I guess I misunderstood this, maybe you can explain exactly what you were talking about?

Quote:
Realistically, the best way to fix it is to find a way to put these people to work. Handouts, and entitlements have not fixed the problem and never will. All you will get is a situation like New York where taxpayers are now on the hook to house 60,000+ people a night.

Who wants to bet real cash that New Yorkers are going to be paying to house 70,000 people during Trump's second term?
And I never said I would bet anything, try reading that again

Old 04-10-2018, 11:04 AM

6,089 posts, read 5,028,720 times
Quote:
Then I guess I misunderstood this, maybe you can explain exactly what you were talking about?
What aren't you getting?

Quote:
Yeah I wouldn't make that bet either.

Old 04-10-2018, 11:06 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,223,633 times
Quote:

He was asking you a question about the bet.....

Old 04-10-2018, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
YES! They are a protected class, well put---after all.....they are the boots-on-the-ground for the left wing elite-
and .....funny how the environmentalists are DEAD silent on this whole thing.... no federal action on the Santa Ana river Wollystar or its habitat for instance and etc..
a LOT of law enforcement agencies that would gladly fine or imprison a hardworking taxpayer for violating some obscure environmental issue seem to be standing down big time for the dirty jerry's excon army and their buds
I guess used drug needles and human waste aren’t an environmental issue for them .

Old 04-10-2018, 11:22 AM

2sleepy you showed your true colors when you said you didn’t want the homeless in your town .

If homeless just keep to themselves and don’t cause problems why don’t you want them in Sacramento?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles