Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2018, 03:59 PM

21,813 posts, read 16,487,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
The feces mixed with the other toxic waste from the "homeless" will become more hazardous as it dries out and blows around next summer
Thanks Eric Jerry and Gavin for your orchestrated human and environmental disaster !!!!!!
Oh good grief Charlie Brown. Take a pill ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2018, 04:27 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,209,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Oh good grief Charlie Brown. Take a pill ...
He/she blocked you so can't read your brilliant comebacks and wit.

Old 11-23-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
He/she blocked you so can't read your brilliant comebacks and wit.
1. S/he may have blocked me ... but s/he very often continues to make replies as if s/he is reading my posts, so not sure about that. The way s/he shows up making related comments soon after my posts in a variety of forums seems maybe s/he says s/he blocked me but didn’t.

2. Even if someone blocks a poster, when the blocked party is quoted by another reader, the blocker can see the blocked posts.

3. I don’t care if s/he did block me, I will continue to respond so that I can share rebuttal with other readers.

Old 11-23-2018, 05:14 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,542,592 times
Garcetti has proven to be a failure on homelessness and tons of other big issues , but he has an urban Latino beat campaign song

Cringe level 10

——
Are You Ready... Garcetti" was commissioned by supporters of Mayor Garcetti to help generate buzz around him for a potential run at the presidency. It's not officially part of the campaign, but it's what backer Nathalie Rayes describes as an "urban Latino beat song" that's meant to introduce Garcetti across the country.
The song mixes sound clips from Garcetti with Latin beats, with a YouTube video overlaid with photos of the mayor set in rhythm with the drums. The song is largely Spanish language, emphasizing his multicultural heritage.

This Unofficial Eric Garcetti 'Urban Latino Beat' Song Means The 2020 Campaign Is Here: LAist

Old 11-23-2018, 05:59 PM

13,585 posts, read 15,731,915 times
Quote:
1. Not in LA at the moment ... up in Morro Bay ...

2. I travel up and down the whole Pacific Coast on any whim of the moment in my retirement.

3. I don’t own a tee-vee ... wouldn’t if I lived in LA either ... just not a tee-vee guy.

4. The only radio I listen to is NPR ... which offers limited local coverage.

5. I do get soCal news on my internet news pages - coverage from SLO south to SD. Didn’t see any alert.

6. You and others here who eschew opposing-view non-Angelino’s commenting on LA homeless topics certainly embrace ANY and ALL non-Angelino views that agree with your false narrative though, huh?

7. What is most significant about ANY commentaries isn’t where or who they come from ... it’s how factually correct they are ...

8. With regard to #7 above: you bat about 0%.

9. Thus, playing with facts against your team is about a romp.

10. You still didn’t answer my question from the previous post.

11. Hope your Thanksgiving digestion is a happy one!
I'm highly amused by this, given your friend 2sleepy just posted a link to the advisory.

Old 11-23-2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
I'm highly amused by this, given your friend 2sleepy just posted a link to the advisory.
Yes. So? I didn’t deny there was an advisory. The advisory doesn’t support what you posted about the filth/danger being in any way connected to homelessness. The advisory is typical after early season heavy rains ... and not one bit unique to LA beaches either. As I demonstrated in the tangent re: Hawaii having similar problems at beaches after heavy rainfall ... these are urban problems not homeless problems. You just keep striking out.

Old 11-23-2018, 06:50 PM

872 posts, read 600,439 times
Jm - Eric is a protege of brown and obama so watch the money disappear directly proportional to the increase in suffering by the "homeless " and our communities- the greed, crime, and waste in the next few months is gonna be at new levels
They just gave themselves huge raises with taxpayer money- voting means nothing now !

Old 11-23-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Yes. So? I didn’t deny there was an advisory. The advisory doesn’t support what you posted about the filth/danger being in any way connected to homelessness. The advisory is typical after early season heavy rains ... and not one bit unique to LA beaches either. As I demonstrated in the tangent re: Hawaii having similar problems at beaches after heavy rainfall ... these are urban problems not homeless problems. You just keep striking out.
Oh please, who's putting the filth on our streets from where at least some of the bacteria can come? Let's use deductive logic this time.

Old 11-23-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Oh please, who's putting the filth on our streets from where at least some of the bacteria can come? Let's use deductive logic this time.
Exitus ... I realize that you don’t believe a lot of what you post. The thing is, there are legions of people who might be reading what you post to bait and entertain - who are dumb enough to believe the crap you submit as if serious. That you don’t have the conscience and concern for the damage you do in the spirit of amusing yourself, is sad.

Old 11-23-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Exitus ... I realize that you don’t believe a lot of what you post. The thing is, there are legions of people who might be reading what you post to bait and entertain - who are dumb enough to believe the crap you submit as if serious. That you don’t have the conscience and concern for the damage you do in the spirit of amusing yourself, is sad.
Oh please. Just admit you're wrong and apologize. You challenged me, and not only did I bolster my argument, so did your friend 2sleepy. I won fair and square, and that's that. If it pleases you to believe otherwise, however, I cannot stop you from doing so. Have a good night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles