Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 05:46 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,357,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
I was referring to the abuser;
When I stated that "hurting people hurt people".
I wasn't referring to what you said. I was just saying that none of us on this thread are trying to hurt anybody or each other.
Seaharbor seems to think otherwise and I was telling her that we or Greenie is not trying to hurt her.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:51 PM

919 posts, read 3,187,061 times
I do not think it was intentional here...i don't...but it DID hurt me, that is my problem to worry bout...i know that...I got hurt by what they said...they are entitled to write what they want here...this is not the place to reveal or to pour my heart out...this is my fault here...i accept that, please let it go now, ok? I get hurt when someone implies i am feeling sorry for myself, and that is what it was implied here imo in a nutshell here...my mom used to do that to me, and so do many others who want to avoid the truth of what abuse does to a person soul...enough said...i am done and i wish everyone else could be as well, I am taking full responsbity here for being hurt, bad me, should know better than to get upset, better?

And i would like the thread to be closed, I ask kindly again...this is doing no good here, at all.

Last edited by Seaharbour; 12-11-2007 at 06:04 PM..

Old 12-11-2007, 06:21 PM

919 posts, read 3,187,061 times
Thread closed by OP.....thank you, Peace and Happy Holidays to everyone here.

Old 12-12-2007, 04:23 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,364,330 times
According to religions God never leaves you, which since I felt Seaharbour believed in God I would mention that, but since she explained things, I realize that she believes as I do, that God doesn't answer prayers, if he did then there would not have been the holocast, there would not be deaths, people wouldn't be starving, etc. That is why I don't believe in the God of the Bible or in any personal God.

We were all here not to tell you how to run your life but to offer you suggestions on what may help you. I did not find anyone on this thread being judgmental or trying to run your life.

I am closing this thread as you have wished. And along with that I wish you well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health