Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 05:23 PM

294 posts, read 171,563 times

Advertisements

Opps. Wrong link Try this. https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/u...-04-04-SOF.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2024, 08:59 PM

8,133 posts, read 7,510,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny the Mutt View Post
That's the same link from Post #44. I'm not going to read through 13 pages of gibberish when all I'm looking for is a simple thumbnail of what Trump is supposed to have done.

Unless the point you're trying to make is "it is all gibberish" in which case, well done!

Old 04-22-2024, 10:03 PM

21,503 posts, read 10,623,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnrgby View Post
He died. For a moment I was worried about wellbeing of our poster-moderator Seventh Floor, but apparently this man was someone else since the news say he was from Florida:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2531755.html
That's a relief. I would hate to want to die and then be forced to go through what burn victims go through. It's one thing if the burn victim wants to live, but someone setting out to kill himself shouldn't be forced to go through that hell.

Old 04-23-2024, 08:40 AM

1,168 posts, read 641,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
That's a relief. I would hate to want to die and then be forced to go through what burn victims go through. It's one thing if the burn victim wants to live, but someone setting out to kill himself shouldn't be forced to go through that hell.
That's a very valid point.

If they brought him to the hospital and "revived" him. Can you imagine the hell he would go through, the absolute pain?

I wouldn't be surprised if the paramedics thought the exact same thing, and maybe just let him die? Not in a blatant manner, but maybe didn't go 100% at reviving him?

He was obviously a very troubled man... with the world and his life.

May he RIP.

Old 04-23-2024, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
That's the same link from Post #44. I'm not going to read through 13 pages of gibberish when all I'm looking for is a simple thumbnail of what Trump is supposed to have done.

Unless the point you're trying to make is "it is all gibberish" in which case, well done!

If you believe the written words explaining A-Z exactly what you want to know is gibberish, there is no point in attempting to discuss this matter with you, but, in the most basic terms, Trump broke laws while attempting to cover up the fact he broke laws.

Old 04-23-2024, 03:20 PM

Quote:
...Trump broke laws while attempting to cover up the fact he broke laws.
Which laws? I can't figure it out, either.

Old 04-23-2024, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
Which laws? I can't figure it out, either.

Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree, a class E felony, 34 counts.

It’s not the crime; it’s the cover-up.

Old 04-24-2024, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree, a class E felony, 34 counts.

It’s not the crime; it’s the cover-up.
But that's only half the story. Alvin Bragg had to come up with a second offense in order to elevate the first offense ("falsifying business records") to a felony, and to extend the statute of limitations.

Bragg came up with "...in order to facilitate the commission of election interference". But Trump has never been charged with committing election interference in NY, not by Cy Vance (Bragg's predecessor) or by the Feds. That's where I get confused. Trump is being prosecuted for Crime #2 based on a hypothetical Crime #1, but he was never charged, let alone indicted or convicted, of Crime #1.

Anyway I think Trump is lying about banging Stormy Daniels in the first place, but that's not a crime. I think he paid her $130,000 to protect his marriage, not to make voters think he wasn't a philanderer.

Old 04-24-2024, 01:26 PM

11,812 posts, read 6,187,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
For those who care:

- Max Azzarello, 37
- April 2022 his mother died.
- Waldman (friend): “They were close, and they had a good relationship. He was heartbroken.”
- Aug 2023, Azzarello posted on FB: “Three days in the psych ward, and all I got were my new favorite socks.”
- April 13 - 19, 2024, Azzarello arrives in NYC - the 2nd anniversary of his beloved mother's death.
- At 1.30pm ET on Friday April 19, 2024 he entered a park outside the New York courthouse and sets himself on fire.
- “To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you.” he wrote.
We really never should have closed the asylums. Way too many Americans in need of mandatory treatment for their mental illnesses are just left on their own.

Would this man have been better off living in a mental ward or dying a terrible death at a relatively young age? I submit he was not better off, nor the thousands of drug addicted homeless on their way to meth-induced insanity as their brain matter is decaying rapidly.

We really need a rebirth of forced treatment in mental institutions.

Last edited by Igor Blevin; 04-24-2024 at 02:08 PM..

Old 04-24-2024, 03:53 PM

16,180 posts, read 6,930,483 times
This poor man died. For what ?

Mental Health is a big problem in the U.S. and in need of more attention.

Very sad.
R.I.P.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City