Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 12:01 AM

1,295 posts, read 2,510,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by straitblow View Post
that can be homosexual day too you friggin retard. see the reason you gays arent like by much of the american community is because you TRY to be cruel and mean and nasty. and you call everyone homophobic that doesnt like you. first of all do you even know what that word means? no you dont. it means scared of gays. nobody is scared of a homo. since when has anyone EVER been. secondly, i hate how all the HETEROsexuals are always trying to be just as mean spirited, particularly in the midwest, as if they have to be little babies like that or something. example: some heterosexual retarded girl asked when was some heterosexual parade. c'mon did she really need to ask that? no all she was asking for was to be mean spirited, vindictive. which in turn, of course, is highly immature. listen i dont blame gay people for hating the midwest. they are highly immature/mean spirited people. but c'mon, why are you going to go there. you gays are just as stupid and tryibng to be just as mean spirited and vindictive. maybe you're all miserable with you lives so you look for each other to fight with. how stupid is is for a bunch of rednecks to go to san francisco and say that the place isnt open enough to thier redneck ways? san franciscans would say if they didnt like it than get the f out. 'cause its san francisco! nobody's obligated in this life to accept you or your behavior. I do not know where you gays get off thinking that someone has to accept you or your ways. first of all YOU have to respect people's religious freedoms and in Christianity a person is NOT supposed to accept homosexual behavior and is not supposed to fellowship (hang out , befriend) with them . That IS love according to thier own religion. regardless of your own definition of it. Christ talked about one very specific kind of love- charity- whereas the world- people like you- talk about a more worldly, UNIVERSAL kind of 'love'. Charity is a more pure Godly selfless kind of love. it is the love of Christ and all things Godly, according to the Bible.
Closet case soon to be outed by lurid gay sex scandal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 11:39 AM

138 posts, read 264,976 times
I am as straight as they come but I have decided to kiss straightblow full on the mouth if I ever see him.
Just to fahk with his head.

Old 09-01-2015, 06:27 AM

197 posts, read 86,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Not really. This was a fairly recent study. Before we declare homosexuality normal behavior, I want to see more.

Having said that...we know that children of alcoholics are predisposed to a higher risk of alcoholism. Does that mean we should change our laws to give special exception to allow them to drink and drive? Does it make it socially acceptable for an alcoholic to be drunk every day?

In any event, no one has explained to me why homosexuals should be given special rights to change the definition of marriage. The idea of marrying for love is not a universal concept, and is fairly recent.

Is there a logical reason?

Look....outside of a few idiot rednecks, nobody is looking to persecute, bash, or insult people because of who they like to have sex with. Just live your life and let me live mine, ok?

Having parades to be "out there" and telling us you're "not going away" is actually kind of counter-productive. It makes you look militant...and like you want to force your views on us. Honestly? I currently work with gay people...and have in the past. I have considered them to be friends...and honestly don't much care what their preferences are. It is and was a non-issue.
I appreciate your honesty. Better an honest enemy than a false friend.
I know that I can never be your friend, but I can certainly civilize with you if I cannot avoid encountering you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha