Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 10:30 AM

1,557 posts, read 3,305,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amokk View Post
I could buy multiple BMWs by the amount that my house has appreciated in value this year.

But ok. Waste your money living your life in some flyover dump.
Sure you can Lol! I believe you....not..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2020, 11:50 AM

70 posts, read 99,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matzoman View Post
What's so unbelievable about that? If you have a 1.5 million dollar house and it goes up 10% that's an increase in value of $150,000. That can buy you three BMWs.

Old 11-26-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keknoob View Post
What's so unbelievable about that? If you have a 1.5 million dollar house and it goes up 10% that's an increase in value of $150,000. That can buy you three BMWs.
Because someone who is foolishly ostentatious enough to suggest something of that nature can only be a monkey or a child... Most people not all in OC live on credit and do not own and can not own anything outright. How do I know this? I lived there for years. I know how poor and deep in debt they really are. A sad place once you remove the veneer of exclusivity.

Old 11-26-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Because someone who is foolishly ostentatious enough to suggest something of that nature can only be a monkey or a child... Most people not all in OC live on credit and do not own and can not own anything outright. How do I know this? I lived there for years. I know how poor and deep in debt they really are. A sad place once you remove the veneer of exclusivity.
I have no clue what you're talking about. Why do you care so much about others financial situation? You sound like an obnoxious busybody Karen. People like you are the worst.

I'm so glad you left orange county. Definitely don't need people with your attitude here.

Old 11-26-2020, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Obviously you are obtuse. A grasp of social class and its structures in America is taboo to your kind. Just turn back on the TV and pay attention to the commercials. You will be allright.. Lol.
Lmao what are you even blathering about. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

You have no clue.

Old 11-26-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Lmao what are you even blathering about. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

You have no clue.
Yes I am so embarrassed... right. Trying to obfuscate my response to you only proves you are a troll. Im done with you noob.

Old 11-26-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Yes I am so embarrassed... right. Trying to obfuscate my response to you only proves you are a troll. Im done with you noob.
Don't come back to the OC forum. Don't need your nonsense here.

Old 11-27-2020, 12:43 AM

426 posts, read 353,074 times
Quote:
Oh noes. The random person on the internet doesn't believe me. Whatever will I do. You don't even live in Orange County. Sorry you couldn't cut it.

Quote:
Exactly. Though things haven't quit gone up 10% in the last year.

Old 11-27-2020, 01:41 AM

426 posts, read 353,074 times
Quote:
My comment was not directed toward you. It was to Gaylord Focker. But okay waste your money on false affluence and sitting in traffic in a leased BMW Lol!
This post is hilarious. False affluence? The homes in my neighborhood range from about $1.5M - $5M and the ridiculous ones are $10M-$30M. There's a bentley parked down the street from me. I guess it must be on a credit card though.

Just because that's the lifestyle you lived in OC doesn't mean that I'm broke and living paycheck to paycheck with CC debt.

Old 11-27-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amokk View Post
This post is hilarious. False affluence? The homes in my neighborhood range from about $1.5M - $5M and the ridiculous ones are $10M-$30M. There's a bentley parked down the street from me. I guess it must be on a credit card though.

Just because that's the lifestyle you lived in OC doesn't mean that I'm broke and living paycheck to paycheck with CC debt.
You just don't get it. I live in NYC the capital of the world and culture. You live in OC capital of suburbia Lol! To a New Yorker OC is fly over country. A big overpriced, ostentatious Mcmansion with a gas guzzler parked in the drive way is passe. There is nothing there a person with good taste would want. And god forbid you get stuck out there with the humorless people! But I will be nice and make a few exceptions, Your Mexican food is the best and Knotts Berry Farm is a real original. When This covid thing calms down I hope you can travel the world. There are many forms of wealth and freedom. Materialism only goes so far. Many men and women become prisoners of their possessions and they wake up one day to find they live in a guilded cage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County