Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 06:08 PM

118 posts, read 66,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by condohunting View Post
I didn’t call out a race.

I called out a political ideology and a race.
Read an American history book.

And again, no one cares what you think is racist.
Obviously you cared or you wouldn’t have responded. Your whole post shows you cared.

Old 06-21-2021, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebabJuice View Post
The modern Democrat party has 100% changed its way, AND its tactics and that is because the demographics of the dem party has severely changed.

80-90% of the black population vote Dem. They ARE Dems.
The same is true with most other minority groups.

To say that black/brown/asian democratic lawmakers/officials are the same thing as old white conservative dixiecrats is false, and delusional.

The modern MAGA movement is the closest thing to the old Dixiecrat party the US has had in the last 50 years. The old white conservatives who voted dixiecrat when they were younger LOVE Trump and are 100% MAGA.

In other words, Trump is a modern Dixiecrat. To criticize them and openly endorse MAGA makes you a hypocrite.
Brand new poster posting the same things on the same thread as Condo. Hmmm. Second account by the same person?

Old 06-22-2021, 09:19 AM

2,209 posts, read 1,781,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9988 View Post
Brand new poster posting the same things on the same thread as Condo. Hmmm. Second account by the same person?
Looks like it.

Old 06-22-2021, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Fighting the MAGA disinformation campaign is something that has to be stepped up by all normal/good people.

As someone new to OC its nice to see diversity, something Trump is against.
How is trump against diversity? Please give specific examples with links.

Old 06-22-2021, 11:40 AM

121 posts, read 158,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer46 View Post
Looks like it.
Yeah, pretty easy to see and this guy is just pushing the hard left narrative with his multiple accounts. Making false claims and statements as they are utter and absolute truths. Juvenile Alinsky 101 (included with every A n t i f a pamphlet).

Old 06-22-2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Trump made it his specific mission to target non white immigrants.

Trump is:

Anti DACA (non whites).

Anti Refugee (mostly non whites)

Anti Asylum Seekers (mostly non whites)

Severely curtailed H1B Visas (mostly handed out to non whites)

Ran on a platform before 2016 of wanting to ban ALL Muslim immigration (most Muslims are not white).

Told 3 black/brown AMERICAN legislators, most of whom were born in America, to go back to where they came from.

Was sued by black tenants for racial discrimination, and lost, AND received less of the black vote than George W Bush in both elections.

His dad was arrested at a KKK rally, like father like son.
No links, like I thought.

DACA are illegal aliens. Visa issue was to protect jobs for Americans (I can see why that would bother someone like you).

I’d like to see the links for the legislators, you have no credibility.

His father (if true), has nothing to do with him. You could say the same thing about Biden, who had a kkk member as a mentor.

Most of what you posted has nothing to do with not wanting diversity, it’s a pile of crap like I thought.

Last edited by Tom9988; 06-22-2021 at 03:23 PM..

Old 06-22-2021, 04:37 PM

121 posts, read 158,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9988 View Post
No links, like I thought.

DACA are illegal aliens. Visa issue was to protect jobs for Americans (I can see why that would bother someone like you).

I’d like to see the links for the legislators, you have no credibility.

His father (if true), has nothing to do with him. You could say the same thing about Biden, who had a kkk member as a mentor.

Most of what you posted has nothing to do with not wanting diversity, it’s a pile of crap like I thought.
Zero credibility.

Condojuice is literally using all the talking points from an A N T I F A pamphlet he got at a rally.

This is Alinsky 101---keep speaking the same lies and misinformation (racism, racism, racism) over and over again with the hopes that people will buy in to the hard left agenda he is pushing.

Good News? Many people are waking up to his garbage narrative.

Old 06-23-2021, 06:36 AM

2,029 posts, read 2,359,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forzalugano View Post
Yes the Capital building is one day of incidents after about a year of continual protests and riots from the left, of them mostly destroying minority neighborhoods. Something unbothersome and acceptable by the left apparently.

Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs have caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since May. In Minneapolis alone Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.
Lets be perfectly clear. While I do not condone the damage from the riots in the cities as the result of the events in Minneapolis, what happened at the Capitol was far more serious and there is NO comparison. A mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, went after lawmakers, wanted to hang the Vice President and overthrow the government and upend democracy in this country.

You better believe that that outweighs any of the lame excuses you posted here. A shameful day in American history. 500 charges so far, many of them felonies.

Old 06-23-2021, 11:13 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,299,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
Lets be perfectly clear.
Lets be perfectly clear. This is not a political forum. The topic has drifted far off of what was asked.

Old 06-23-2021, 11:22 AM

33,322 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
Practice what you preach and be tolerant of other ideologies realizing most conservatives don’t sit around thinking about race all. Most couldn’t care less and just want to live their lives.
Except when it comes to the issue of abortion.

Quote:
Expand beyond your bubble.
It’s the shameless race peddlers on the left who can’t seem to recognize and affirm the progress that’s been made.
Comparing modern left-wing extremism to that of MLK is absurd.
I say conservatives should descend upon California and make it a more balanced, sane, and truly diverse state.
Group think isn’t diversity.
Why dot take your own advice ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County