Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:06 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times

Advertisements

I got so many more and I'll put em up right now

Driving on Whisper Lakes Blvd in my neighborhood

The JW Marriott at Grande Lakes

Driving down a near empty John Young. The red mustang in front of me was a Shelby Cobra

Spanish Mega Church on John Young Parkway with John Young Elementary School off to the extreme far right

Driving down John Young, headed towards south 417 and Hunter's Creek

John Young and South 417 Interchange

Be patient more are coming

Last edited by DavieJ89; 02-02-2010 at 05:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 05:06 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,687,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
This is the South Creek Library located on Deerfield Blvd and South Orange Blossom Trail

Wow that library is the exact same building as our library over here, it moved into this building when it was built about 10 years ago, I didn't know they built another one just like it.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM

10,056 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS2010 View Post
Wow that library is the exact same building as our library over here, it moved into this building when it was built about 10 years ago, I didn't know they built another one just like it.
They probably thought that no one would notice that 'minor' coincidence.

BTW, for the sake of keeping this safe and secure, please edit the photos and block the license plate numbers. I think most people don't really care if their license plates are, with no harmful intentions, posted online; but there are many people that are very anal about the most little things. Its better to prevent than lament.

Other than that, keep bringing the great pics!

Old 02-02-2010, 05:20 PM

Default Pics of the Hunters Creek area

John Young Parkway and Town Center Blvd

Crisper's Restaurant

Bank of America

Homes in Hunters Creek. I really like this tropical look it has

VillaNova Apartments

Eagle Lake

Hunter's Creek Sign

Old 02-02-2010, 05:25 PM

Default The Loop Shopping Center in Kissimmee

The Silver car with mismatching rims is mine!

The Loop movie theater. Looks really cool at night, all lit up

More shops and restaurants

the big LOOP sign

Construction at John Young and Osceola Parkways. They're doing the same thing as 436 and E Colonial

A lynx stop along John Young

This sit at the Orange/Osceola line going north on John Young out of Kissimmee and into Hunters Creek

Old 02-02-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
I've been to the Alafaya library as well. They look the same on the outside, but South Creek is different on the inside.

South Creek opened up in 2002

Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:

John Young Parkway and Town Center Blvd

Crisper's Restaurant

Bank of America

Homes in Hunters Creek. I really like this tropical look it has

VillaNova Apartments

Eagle Lake

Hunter's Creek Sign
Great pics man. I drove through hunters creek for the first time a few months ago going to a swim meet, and it was very shocked. I didn't how new and nice it was.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:20 PM

Here is a picture of Florida Hospital East Orlando. Usually when people here are critically injured they will be airlifted to ORMC, unless it is very urgent and there is no time to fly all the way to downtown. but this hospital serves the east Orlando community mostly for non life threating emergencies, child birth, and other medical needs. It just recently finished a huge expansion, which is what you see in the picture. The original building still exists but its much smaller and off to the side, you can see part of it on the far right.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Here is a picture of Florida Hospital East Orlando. Usually when people here are critically injured they will be airlifted to ORMC, unless it is very urgent and there is no time to fly all the way to downtown. but this hospital serves the east Orlando community mostly for non life threating emergencies, child birth, and other medical needs. It just recently finished a huge expansion, which is what you see in the picture. The original building still exists but its much smaller and off to the side, you can see part of it on the far right.
Good pic GLS, that is on Lake Underhill and is visible from the 408. That is right near the Publix that is on Lake Underhill and Chickasaw Trail in Rio Pinar, I went to karate school there when I was 7-9. I used to live in Quail Hollow which sadly is a terrible neighborhood now.

Either way I remember the original building. Other then that, the intersection being widened, and the Publix being torn down and rebuilt, that area hasnt changed too much

Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Good pic GLS, that is on Lake Underhill and is visible from the 408. That is right near the Publix that is on Lake Underhill and Chickasaw Trail in Rio Pinar, I went to karate school there when I was 7-9. I used to live in Quail Hollow which sadly is a terrible neighborhood now.

Either way I remember the original building. Other then that, the intersection being widened, and the Publix being torn down and rebuilt, that area hasnt changed too much
I think that area has been cleaning up a lot these passed few of years. The hospital tripled in size with the nice new addition, creating more good paying jobs for the area. Crime has been down over there. The areas main shopping center was torn down and rebuilt and looks very nice now, and it got a gym and other good stores in the new shopping center, along with a new grocery store that opened up across the street from it with even more smaller stores next to it. I just think the Chickasaw corridor from the lee vista area up to the hospital and rio pinar isn't that bad of an area, its very established, mostly middle and upper class, and even has a little mansion area. yes mansion.

Last edited by GLS2010; 02-02-2010 at 10:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando