Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 07:36 AM

1,544 posts, read 3,603,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
This whole event and the wraith of judgement that it has brought from both your husband and the people replying to you hinges on the fact that you are saying you desired a child prior to marrying your husband which by your own admission had told you he did not want another child period yet you married him despite this fact.

Did you think you were going to change his mind? The validity of your entire story hinges on the faulty premise that despite your biological clock ticking you loved your husband so much as to sacrifice your ability to procreate upon the alter.

Let's run this down;

1. Your forty years old

2. You have always wanted to have a child

3. You somehow find yourself in the position of possible pregnancy due to a faulty condom.

In my opinion your biological clock isn't ticking it's BANGING LOUDLY thus pushing you to create a scenario of possible pregnancy in an attempt to fulfill what you truly believe is your life's purpose.

Religion not withstanding and unless you can prove otherwise, it's my belief that this is a contrived and ill conceived attempt to become pregnant despite the very real possibility of destroying your marriage.

Your husband's saving grace is that your 40 years old and your chances of conceiving are statistically much lower than even three years ago.
Thank you!!! Repping you for this truthful statement

Old 03-15-2013, 07:38 AM

633 posts, read 724,921 times
I DID NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! Well hopefully my age won't make me conceive. And have my period this month. Just coz I admit wanting to have child (and HE knows!) you all ASSume I put a hole in the condom? And How can I do that without him knowing? He checked the package, if there's a hole in the package he should have confronted me but there's none because I didn't do it! And how can I put a hole that large that the tip of his penis was exposed when he pulled out? Even houdini can't make that trick, LOL. Spare me..

Old 03-15-2013, 07:39 AM

353 posts, read 581,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinajolie View Post
... and I know. In fact it's his 1 and ONLY condition before we got married. That I am OK of not having a baby EVER! He knows I want at least 1 child. We are both in our 40s. I agreed that's why we're married now.. Thing is..

Last night, his condom burst I don't know what happened but his condom has a big hole at the tip when he removed it. I myself was shocked I thought it only happens in movies. Naturally my husband's reaction was - oh no, this is so wrong. Then he checked the condom and the package and told me to go to the bathroom. He didn't have to, I ALWAYS clean up after sex.

Anyway, I told him semen came out. And then I saw him holding a syringe and he said - I assume you won't let me use this? - It's a spermicide he told me. I said NO! By the way I just saw this morning he threw away the spermicide at the trash. I googled, about letting semen out immediately after sex. Most are saying it won't prevent pregnancy.

I told him what's sooo wrong with having a baby. He said I do not want a baby. I knew that. But I still got hurt. Anyway I dont even know if we have conceived since it only happened last night. Condom is our only birth control. But 1 thing is for sure, if I get pregnant, we will be parents whether he likes it or not.

Question - if I don't get my period this month, does it mean I got pregnant? I will tell my husband as soon as I know if I am pregnant.
What the f kind of a husband is that?

Old 03-15-2013, 07:40 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,390,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Thank you!!! Repping you for this truthful statement

Thank you. I rep'd you prior. this thinly veiled attempt at pregnancy through deception is a text book example.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:46 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,390,603 times
Very interesting.

Let's look here shall we? Condom breakage and slippage amon... [Fam Plann Perspect. 1994 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI

The governments official report on the percentage of condom failure via tearing or slippage.

I quote "" Data on condom breakage and slippage from a nationally representative survey show that the average condom breakage rate experienced by 20-39-year-old men who have used a condom in the preceding six months was 2.7%, and that 1.9% of all condoms used during that time broke. Comparable condom slippage rates are 2.7% and 2.0%, respectively. Condom breakage and slippage appear to be 4-5 times higher among black men than among men of other races. Levels of breakage and slippage are also elevated among low-income men and those who used condoms relatively infrequently in the six months before the survey. The data also indicate that men who engage in high-risk sexual behavior, such as having multiple partners and engaging in anal intercourse, are more likely to experience condom breakage and slippage.""

It appears that if you are indeed being truthful with your husband and us you are a very lucky woman.

It would be advantageous of you to play the lottery.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_fox13 View Post
What the f kind of a husband is that?
I know. He is a good husband and kind, loving human being too. I honestly don't know why he doesn't want to be a father anymore.

In fact when he met my family. He saw my eldest bro's baby who is only a year old. While driving home he asked me how old was he. I said in his 50s. And he was like, and he just got a baby?! I told him well, he has no problem with that, YOU do!

In fact he is 'perfect' if not for this glitch.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:55 AM

353 posts, read 581,467 times
Quote:
I know. He is a good husband and kind, loving human being too. I honestly don't know why he doesn't want to be a father anymore.

In fact when he met my family. He saw my eldest bro's baby who is only a year old. While driving home he asked me how old was he. I said in his 50s. And he was like, and he just got a baby?! I told him well, he has no problem with that, YOU do!

I am sure he is... I hope he doesn't kill you for making his life inconvenient... ( in case you do get knocked).
My best wishes to you though. You seem like a sweet tolerant woman...And I am being sincere...

Old 03-15-2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
Very interesting.

Let's look here shall we? Condom breakage and slippage amon... [Fam Plann Perspect. 1994 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI

The governments official report on the percentage of condom failure via tearing or slippage.

I quote "" Data on condom breakage and slippage from a nationally representative survey show that the average condom breakage rate experienced by 20-39-year-old men who have used a condom in the preceding six months was 2.7%, and that 1.9% of all condoms used during that time broke. Comparable condom slippage rates are 2.7% and 2.0%, respectively. Condom breakage and slippage appear to be 4-5 times higher among black men than among men of other races. Levels of breakage and slippage are also elevated among low-income men and those who used condoms relatively infrequently in the six months before the survey. The data also indicate that men who engage in high-risk sexual behavior, such as having multiple partners and engaging in anal intercourse, are more likely to experience condom breakage and slippage.""

It appears that if you are indeed being truthful with your husband and us you are a very lucky woman.

It would be advantageous of you to play the lottery.

Not only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
We had a couple of condoms break back when we were still using them. We never had a pregnancy result from it. That doesn't mean that you won't, just that we never did. Condoms are not a 100% reliable method.

You guys are just making a fool of yourself. Keep ASSuming.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:56 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,829,388 times
Quote:

It's not a glitch... a personal preference. What the heck is wrong with you? Have you not looked at your own "glitch" in your thinking that marrying a man who doesn't want any more children was a smart thing to do? Has no one ever pointed this out to you before?

Old 03-15-2013, 07:57 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,829,388 times
Quote:
Not only me.

You guys are just making a fool of yourself. Keep ASSuming.
Holy crap... you were given a statement of fact, and you come up with this? Wow... you must be buried REAL DEEP under that rock.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy