Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 02:52 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,009,636 times

Advertisements

I am glad I kept Carson Palmer in one of my FF leagues. He could have a great season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2010, 03:34 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,737,289 times
i dont care where he goes. i am just glad he aint with Miami, NE, NYJ, or back with Dallas.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:55 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,381,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDizzle23 View Post
You're basically saying people don't evolve and there's no chance, despite his past, he can't look in the mirror and keep his mouth shut for the greater good. And I don't remember him making too big a deal in Buffalo, and that situation was awful with qb and coaching changes during the season. That was an opportunity for him to blow the city up and probably have just cause, and he didn't. At least this situation is more stable than Buffalo.
Oh, I absolutely think people can change--but given the fact that he hasn't changed for the past 3 teams he played with--chances are he aint gonna change now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
I find it comical that a Steeler fan thinks this won't work; everyone else thinks it will.
Nope--guess again--I'm not the only one who thinks it won't work! Geez, even Jerry Jones thought he was a clown and couldn't wait to toss him!! The Cowboy fans were glad to see him go!! I'll be sure and quote this when him and Chad get into a war of the words over who is being favored more by Palmer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
i dont care where he goes. i am just glad he aint with Miami, NE, NYJ, or back with Dallas.
I'm glad he isn't with Pittsburgh either!!

Old 07-29-2010, 06:25 AM

41,995 posts, read 75,304,387 times
I'm following this only for the potential amusement value.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:32 AM

8,987 posts, read 17,321,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Oh, I absolutely think people can change--but given the fact that he hasn't changed for the past 3 teams he played with--chances are he aint gonna change now!

Nope--guess again--I'm not the only one who thinks it won't work! Geez, even Jerry Jones thought he was a clown and couldn't wait to toss him!! The Cowboy fans were glad to see him go!! I'll be sure and quote this when him and Chad get into a war of the words over who is being favored more by Palmer!
I was only referring to this thread. Go back, re-read the thread, soak it in, and let's continue. Further, you say you think people can change and evolve, yet you are bringing up the Cowboy situation from a couple of years ago, and neglecting T.O.'s good behavior in Buffalo.

Old 07-29-2010, 07:37 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,381,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
I was only referring to this thread. Go back, re-read the thread, soak it in, and let's continue. Further, you say you think people can change and evolve, yet you are bringing up the Cowboy situation from a couple of years ago, and neglecting T.O.'s good behavior in Buffalo.
OK--we will wait and see how he behaves in Cinci!! I'm sure he won't disappoint!

Old 07-29-2010, 08:45 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,068,673 times
I honestly don't care. HOWEVER, I am absolutely thrilled and VERY happy that the Redskins did not sign him!! He's now someone else's problem... Thank you Danny boy Snyder for not embarassing us anymore by passing up on this guy... Haynesworth is plenty, thank you!

Old 07-29-2010, 12:29 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,954,873 times
Both guys are near the end. TO drops to many and now he's lost a couple steps. Chad doesn't have many years left, he is no longer 'elite'. Both are attention whores so hopefully they can share the camera enough.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:04 PM

219 posts, read 261,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Chad doesn't have many years left, he is no longer 'elite'.
Define elite. Name 10 better than him... (I'm not saying he's top 5, but he's in that bottom 5, in my opinion)

Old 07-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,173,488 times
i think TO will have calmed down a bit by now. they should be ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football