Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2024, 10:18 AM

35,022 posts, read 16,978,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
And he confessed to it via "hypothetical" scenarios after the fact, knowing he was immune from further prosecution and had already lost the civil case. He did this both on-camera and in his book, and he even made light of it, laughing about the events numerous times during his interview.

Talking about putting on a cap and gloves and grabbing a knife out of his Bronco before going into his ex-wife's residence, he said "I always kept a knife for the crazies and stuff because you can't travel with a gun." He then walks through the entire event, all under the guise of a hypothetical.

I don't know about you, but if my ex-wife had been brutally murdered and I was widely-believed to be the culprit, I wouldn't go through, in detail, some imaginary scenario in which I had killed her and how I did it, using a first-person "me" and describing the events as though they happened.

I don't typically post YouTube videos, but anyone who hasn't seen this really should watch this interview. If the mountain of evidence doesn't convince you, his comments here should:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2Wgvy-_jI
Why would anyone joke or make light of a grizzly slaying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2024, 11:43 AM

768 posts, read 858,678 times
RIP is reserved for people who deserve it. Not this jerk. No matter how fast he could run with a ball or through an airport. He was a despicable person.....a domestic abuser and when that wasn't enough, a miserable murderer. He damn well doesn't get to go anywhere but to Hell.

Old 04-17-2024, 02:01 PM

4,860 posts, read 6,921,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnKrause1 View Post
RIP is reserved for people who deserve it. Not this jerk. No matter how fast he could run with a ball or through an airport. He was a despicable person.....a domestic abuser and when that wasn't enough, a miserable murderer. He damn well doesn't get to go anywhere but to Hell.
He died much too late.

Old 04-17-2024, 02:28 PM

1,128 posts, read 609,356 times
The lost hypothetical confession is confusing... why would a man say such things? Is he flaunting that he got away with murder? What purpose?

And who TF is this Charlie person who was suppose to be with him during the murder?

I agree with the RIP nonsense. He does not deserve peace.

Not only was he a wife beater, a murderer who got away with it because of wealth, but he gloats about it with a smile and laugh like it was funny.

I doubt he suffered as much as he made his victims and their families suffer.

So yeah, no RIP for him.

Good riddance, the world is better off without him.

Old 04-17-2024, 02:41 PM

1,216 posts, read 507,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
The lost hypothetical confession is confusing... why would a man say such things? Is he flaunting that he got away with murder? What purpose?

And who TF is this Charlie person who was suppose to be with him during the murder?

I agree with the RIP nonsense. He does not deserve peace.

Not only was he a wife beater, a murderer who got away with it because of wealth, but he gloats about it with a smile and laugh like it was funny.

I doubt he suffered as much as he made his victims and their families suffer.

So yeah, no RIP for him.

Good riddance, the world is better off without him.
He's getting the red hot poker up the rear end treatment right now. He's way too much of an evil pos to have seeked penance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football