Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2008, 06:41 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Uh meet Andy Reid.

If I have said it once, I have said it 1,000 times Andy needs to go. Bad play calling, poor clock management = losses.

Yep. I really find the play calling uninspired. They have a lot of weapons. Use them creatively! They could have won that game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 11:59 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times
Eagle/Bengals this week....thoughts?

Seems like it should be a "W" but Westbrook is questionable and Andrews is out. Don't want to get trapped.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:23 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,820,326 times
I want the 3 and a half hours I wasted watching this game back. I'm disgusted with Andy Reid and this offense. Its time to give Andy the boot. I wanted to throw up when they decided not to go for it on 4th down and played for the tie.... I'd rather see them try to win and end up losing than to just throw in the towel and play for a tie. A tie (a loss in my book) to the freakin 1-8 Bungles???? Sickening. A good defensive effort, but this offense is dead....

Old 11-17-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I want the 3 and a half hours I wasted watching this game back. I'm disgusted with Andy Reid and this offense. Its time to give Andy the boot. I wanted to throw up when they decided not to go for it on 4th down and played for the tie.... I'd rather see them try to win and end up losing than to just throw in the towel and play for a tie. A tie (a loss in my book) to the freakin 1-8 Bungles???? Sickening. A good defensive effort, but this offense is dead....
If you find out how to get that time back, please clue me in. I am also disgusted. This team is so much better then how they are playing. Can pretty much kiss goodbye any change of a playoff berth at this time. Eagles would have to win out, they have 3 division losses and 4 conference losses. What a disappointment. Andy has to go.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:00 PM

Fire Andy Reid......Fire Andy Reid......Fire Andy Reid!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
If you find out how to get that time back, please clue me in. I am also disgusted. This team is so much better then how they are playing. Can pretty much kiss goodbye any change of a playoff berth at this time. Eagles would have to win out, they have 3 division losses and 4 conference losses. What a disappointment. Andy has to go.

Stick a fork in them, they're done. Lurie won't get rid of Reid and Reid won't get rid of McNabb. I think they both need to go.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:06 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,820,326 times
I think Philly is now officially a baseball town.....more people are concerned about Phils' free agent signings, if Pat Burrell will be back, and Chase Utley's hip than they are about the hapless Eagles at this point.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I think Philly is now officially a baseball town.....more people are concerned about Phils' free agent signings, if Pat Burrell will be back, and Chase Utley's hip than they are about the hapless Eagles at this point.
I guess we should call them the flapless Eagles!

Old 11-20-2008, 05:49 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,058,112 times
I am not an Eagles fan, so it's easy for me to say this and please keep this fact in mind, but I think Andy Reid has done a great job in Philly over the last 9 or 10 years. Before he arrived, it was a mess, and he really cleaned up and has done a very good job. He has certainly struggled this year to say the least but do you guys not remember the Pre-Andy Reid years?

All Philly needs is a ligit #1 Wide Out and a 25 to 30 carries/game Running Back. Don't get me wrong, Westbrook is a stud and I love the guy but he's not a power back, they need a Clinton Portis/Brandon Jacobs/Steven Jackson type of running back to complement him. Seriously, hear me out on this!

Old 11-20-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
I am not an Eagles fan, so it's easy for me to say this and please keep this fact in mind, but I think Andy Reid has done a great job in Philly over the last 9 or 10 years. Before he arrived, it was a mess, and he really cleaned up and has done a very good job. He has certainly struggled this year to say the least but do you guys not remember the Pre-Andy Reid years?

All Philly needs is a ligit #1 Wide Out and a 25 to 30 carries/game Running Back. Don't get me wrong, Westbrook is a stud and I love the guy but he's not a power back, they need a Clinton Portis/Brandon Jacobs/Steven Jackson type of running back to complement him. Seriously, hear me out on this!
I don't disagree that Andy has done some good things with the Eagles in the past. But for the last four seasons he has really done a questionable job. He has made some of the worst play calls and his clock management has been horrendous. That being said, I think it's time for a change. Get rid of Andy and let him take Donny with him. I'm looking forward to the future at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football