Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2024, 02:41 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,680,051 times

Advertisements

Well, having returned here, I know it has been a while since having begun this topic. I hope others posting about any similar issue at that time experienced some change. For me, things have remained, just more of the manager having tried to speak to the tenant, her being aware he is troubled, added to his being an alcoholic.

It does seem that there has been a slight change in having less excessive noise after hours, but just his aggressive, bullying presence upon my ceiling any time is difficult to endure. From what I have seen over time, this has become a huge problem in shared housing, or for those possibly in residential neighborhoods. (As said, I would have moved if only possible, but as some may know, there exists a shortage of appropriate housing for many in So. CA).

I shared an example of how one can be unfairly affected by a problematic individual, having their own life negatively altered due to. It's troublesome that these kinds of situations can be forced upon those not being the problem, their having to rely upon others to possibly resolve things, who may not do so.

It's just pathetic and unfortunate that those with such difficult personalities may be allowed to get away with creating trouble and causing harm, as we might see depicted in news stories regularly. And sadly, too many individuals seemingly develop to become this way.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 03-03-2024 at 02:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology