Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 PM

21 posts, read 71,692 times

Advertisements

I have a friend who drinks it and is happy.
I drink LimuPlus from Vitamark: david.limuplus.com and love it.

Either take really excellent supplements or prescription drugs.
Your choice.

p.s. I like spinach, but not that much.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:58 PM

674 posts, read 805,496 times
Anyone who doubts this drink and thinks it's a scam: MonaVie, as I understand, is a juice of acai fruit. Pick up a copy of Dr. Nicholas Perricone's books and he has been talking about the antioxidant properties of this berry for years. MonaVie is the first readily-available acai product on the market.

No, I don't sell it! I have not even tried it. But I am well-versed in the benefits of the acai berry and would actually like to try this juice for myself. I just need to research exactly how much of the drink is acai and how much is fillers. I may be better off importing acai and juicing it myself.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:42 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,399,202 times
I just bought some and can't wait to try it. Funny, it looks like a nice bottle of wine.
My neighbor took it a bedtime and she said she was awake all night. I guess it gives you a lot of energy, thats what I need.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:42 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncisgreat View Post
Anyone who doubts this drink and thinks it's a scam: MonaVie, as I understand, is a juice of acai fruit. Pick up a copy of Dr. Nicholas Perricone's books and he has been talking about the antioxidant properties of this berry for years. MonaVie is the first readily-available acai product on the market.

No, I don't sell it! I have not even tried it. But I am well-versed in the benefits of the acai berry and would actually like to try this juice for myself. I just need to research exactly how much of the drink is acai and how much is fillers. I may be better off importing acai and juicing it myself.
Well I do and it is great!

Old 02-02-2008, 12:03 AM

1 posts, read 5,281 times
I've been drinking it for about 4 months now and I love it. My husband suffers from asthma and I just started him on it about a month ago. The Monavie has also helped him with his asthma. I thought it was a scam at first, but once I stop taking it, is when I feel sluggish and have less energy. By the way, it also helps to go #2. If you want, I can tell the person that I buy it from and you can get it from her. It gets shipped to me monthly.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:11 AM

1 posts, read 5,273 times
Default Monavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis s View Post
eat a half pound of spinach a day. save 39.50
Ive tryed it and it appears to work, I have 2 rods in both legsand live with cronic pain, It also gives me alot of energy

Old 02-07-2008, 01:58 PM

40 posts, read 316,261 times
I have no doubt that Monavie is a good product, but like all mlm products it is way-overpriced. You can buy Acai in capsules from a number of sources including life dynamics. Also take a look at Super Fruit Formula from Vitabase which has acai, manogsteen, noni, pomegranate, and goji in one capsule formula - and it is a heck of a lot cheaper.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:26 PM

1 posts, read 5,238 times
Default My personal Exp

I have been trying the drink along w/ my parents for a month now and it works great. My step father who has titanium rods in his legs and is on numerous meds has become changed. He has energy and gets out in the yard working now and takes much less meds because of reduced pain. My mother recently had knee surgery for her ACL and was on 2 types on meds she was suppose to be on indef. for the pain and discomfort. She doesn't take either now and her mild arthritis is no longer affecting her. I personally sleep like i have never slept before (had sleeping problems for years) and i have noticed my short term memory has greatly improved.

here is a post of what benefits from the beverage:
[url=http://www.acneway.com/monavie_juice_active.html]Monavie Juice Active[/url]

If you would like more info on the product go to this site:
[url=http://www.brighart.com]Brig Hart Home Page[/url]

Email me for personal response or if you think you would like to try it for yourself. [email]fl_swat@yahoo.com[/email]

Don't take this as trying to sell it, but you asked about if and this is my personal experience.

Info to note:
This is the first to have had a double blind study done and it had good results.
Also the University of Florida has proven the main ingredient kills 86% of leukemia cells and are performing studies on other cancers atm.
The FDA has approved this product and recommends it because of its nutritional value and covers all of your daily fruit/veg dietary needs.
Nascar drivers and the NBA now recommend it to their athletes so it apparently is better than other products in its class.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:59 AM

4,760 posts, read 13,831,614 times
I haven't shelled out the money for Mona Vie but I've had terrific success with Joint Renewal by Optimum Health International. I don't sell the stuff but I do rave about it because I'm pain free when I use it. (Please ask your doctor if there are any ingredients in it that are contraindicated, though...I confess that when I read the label, I don't really understand what all the ingredients are...I started taking it when I was in a lot of pain and I felt desperate so I was willing to experiment a little).

Old 02-18-2008, 05:38 PM

16 posts, read 112,067 times
Why do I seem to see this question on every forum I visit?

Mona vie is an overpriced rip-off. Plain and simple. Take a vitamin pill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements