Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 05:21 PM

18 posts, read 39,304 times

Advertisements

Do you think sociopaths can spot other sociopaths very easily? I do i bet they can sniff em' from a mile away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 12:45 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,989,708 times
Actually the same can be said of animals. People often mistake intelligence with cunning IMO.Put any human in a combat situation and they will addpt but thsoie without any noraml human feelig wil do just what sociaopaths do. They will kill with no regrad for the perosn other than what you would feel stepping on a cockroach.Even normal people can get use to killing in combat many times;others can not.But usaully its the fear and terror that gets to them.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:08 PM

5,652 posts, read 19,373,866 times
This thread is very scary - we have lived next to a sociopath for the last 17 years and on occasion have had to involve law enforcement. All of these traits are him to a TEE...

"No remorse or emotion is the hallmark of a sociopath, of course. They don't have the ability to feel empathy. " or the fact they make up lies when "caught"... or make themselves martyrs... or when you "find out about their true selves" they victimize you as you no longer buy into their fantasy world in their heads of how great they are... they are users and takers. Once they get what they want from you they have no further use for you and just want you to go away.... unfortunately when you own the property next door that is impossible. They will TRY their d*mndest to make you go away.

I hope you all never have the bad luck to have a sociopath for a neighbor.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:40 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,832,735 times
"I hope you all never have the bad luck to have a sociopath for a neighbor."

For sure, and in addition to never having a sociopath as your neighbor, hopefully you never end up with one!

Old 12-14-2010, 05:26 PM

6 posts, read 13,241 times
sounds like I could be living your former life as of right now, he's never wrong, never says he's sorry for anything, yells screams, curses me, tells me to get out, his life would be so much better without me, anything he doesn't like in his life is all my fault, very nice to other people, they think he's great, only shows true colors behind our living room door.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,048 times
Living with a sociopath. A true story.
Cruise by Alex Stofa
When retired airline pilot Mac Knight and counselor Lynn Baker plan their annual three month summer cruise to the Bahamas, Both Lynn's and Mac's past bring a new dimension into their plans and into their cruise.
In this fast moving page turner be a voyeur into the word of bigger than life Mac as he juggles living ghosts of his past with the promise of a future with Lynn. Be the fly on the wall as level headed Lynn, guided by her psychic childhood friend, deals with her own resurrected ghosts as Mac’s past unfolds before her eyes.
Their passion keeps their romance together. But is their passion enough to stand time?

Preview Cruise:
[url=http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/96859]Smashwords - Cruise - A book by Alex Stofa[/url]

Old 11-09-2011, 06:44 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,601,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Stofa View Post
Living with a sociopath. A true story.
Cruise by Alex Stofa
When retired airline pilot Mac Knight and counselor Lynn Baker plan their annual three month summer cruise to the Bahamas, Both Lynn's and Mac's past bring a new dimension into their plans and into their cruise.
In this fast moving page turner be a voyeur into the word of bigger than life Mac as he juggles living ghosts of his past with the promise of a future with Lynn. Be the fly on the wall as level headed Lynn, guided by her psychic childhood friend, deals with her own resurrected ghosts as Mac’s past unfolds before her eyes.
Their passion keeps their romance together. But is their passion enough to stand time?

Preview Cruise:
Smashwords - Cruise - A book by Alex Stofa
Thanks for the recommedation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime