Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 01:06 AM

3,115 posts, read 2,034,406 times

Advertisements

... with audio/video/articles on all sorts of creepy subjects from Smiley Face Killers to the Aurora & Santa Barbara shootings to Santeria murders to more crypto subjects like the Jersey Devil, werewolves, shadowmen & slenderman is:

The Demoniacal: Boston Bombing

Shows do focus more on the paranormal, but oftentimes the subject also involves crimes mixed with the paranormal. There may be some dead links, but as EZ said above, if you google the title, you'll usually find another link for the vid. The site used to be better maintained, but a few years ago, the site owner said he got a new job & no longer had the time to put into it... prior to that, dead links were replaced. I get the feeling he was a student who graduated & didn't have as much time for site maintenance... fair enough. There's still a good library of subjects & some lesser known docs.

EZ... the Pickton Farm murders are so disturbing. If you're interested in that subject, in particular, there are plenty of audio interviews on David Hawkins & former Navy pilot Col Field McConnell's YTube channel, Abel Danger:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BMHC2CS...?query=pickton

They've made connections with what they believe were interactive snuff films being filmed live on the farm for paying audiences, then of course, the victims being dismembered & fed to the animals. They also tie in several serial killers to the Pickton Farm... married Canadian killers Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, Canadian Forces serial killer Col Russell Williams (they also believe his wife was in on his crimes) & believe it or not, John Ramsey, Jon-Benet's father. Gruesome. They found out that Williams was friends with Bernardo, even attending each other's weddings. Never heard anyone else talk about that. Interesting that a handful of serial killers (& possible more) knew each other.

I find it infuriating to follow their stories at times... Field has such an annoying personality... breaks into stupid songs, talks about the pastry he gets across the street, childishly teases David about uninteresting, silly things, etc... right in the middle of David talking about cases. They also use clipped terms they've established in interviews from months or a year ago, so you'd have to peruse their site & start back towards the beginning... at least I do if I want to follow their stories. Very interesting info... I just wish Field would shut the Valhalla up. Maybe try one interview & see if they're your cup of tea. Since I'll be on the road soon, I may find their earliest interview on tying in these cases & see if I can follow.

PV... I'll have to find a doc on Silk Road to listen to in the car. Thanks for the reminder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 03:59 AM

928 posts, read 975,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Typical.Girl View Post
... with audio/video/articles on all sorts of creepy subjects from Smiley Face Killers to the Aurora & Santa Barbara shootings to Santeria murders to more crypto subjects like the Jersey Devil, werewolves, shadowmen & slenderman is:

The Demoniacal: Boston Bombing

Shows do focus more on the paranormal, but oftentimes the subject also involves crimes mixed with the paranormal. There may be some dead links, but as EZ said above, if you google the title, you'll usually find another link for the vid. The site used to be better maintained, but a few years ago, the site owner said he got a new job & no longer had the time to put into it... prior to that, dead links were replaced. I get the feeling he was a student who graduated & didn't have as much time for site maintenance... fair enough. There's still a good library of subjects & some lesser known docs.

EZ... the Pickton Farm murders are so disturbing. If you're interested in that subject, in particular, there are plenty of audio interviews on David Hawkins & former Navy pilot Col Field McConnell's YTube channel, Abel Danger:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BMHC2CS...?query=pickton

They've made connections with what they believe were interactive snuff films being filmed live on the farm for paying audiences, then of course, the victims being dismembered & fed to the animals. They also tie in several serial killers to the Pickton Farm... married Canadian killers Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, Canadian Forces serial killer Col Russell Williams (they also believe his wife was in on his crimes) & believe it or not, John Ramsey, Jon-Benet's father. Gruesome. They found out that Williams was friends with Bernardo, even attending each other's weddings. Never heard anyone else talk about that. Interesting that a handful of serial killers (& possible more) knew each other.

I find it infuriating to follow their stories at times... Field has such an annoying personality... breaks into stupid songs, talks about the pastry he gets across the street, childishly teases David about uninteresting, silly things, etc... right in the middle of David talking about cases. They also use clipped terms they've established in interviews from months or a year ago, so you'd have to peruse their site & start back towards the beginning... at least I do if I want to follow their stories. Very interesting info... I just wish Field would shut the Valhalla up. Maybe try one interview & see if they're your cup of tea. Since I'll be on the road soon, I may find their earliest interview on tying in these cases & see if I can follow.

PV... I'll have to find a doc on Silk Road to listen to in the car. Thanks for the reminder.
Thank you much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime