Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 07:48 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,339,241 times

Advertisements

There are always a couple of cases like this that go nationwide/worldwide each year. I would have to guess part of the reason some get the media attention so much is because of how bizarre or unusual they are. Other times it's because of "who" the people are. In this particular case I would go with the bizarre nature of it all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 10:25 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,541,533 times
I have seen many cases were missing children are involved with this much press. I do think that because the family is odd and the story that the mam gives or not gives makes this story very upsetting to people. THere is this child missing and it is more about this MOm and her parents protecting her and acting like she is somewhere but nobody ever says. THen this bond guy coming out of the woodwork, is making this all about these people and not this child. I hate to say it but I think the child may be dead. What would be really nice for this child and this family is that this Mom would tell one story that is true. THis child if not dead needs to be found and if she is dead she needs to rest in peace and for those involved to move and grieve and to all those who are looking for this child. I heard people don't even want to look for this child because they think she is gone and the Mother knows that. I think the police know more and why are all these testing they did taking so long to come back.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:24 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,353,342 times
I have seen nothing about Caylee search parties out there or holding benefits for her..........or vigils.. It is all focused on that nit-wit snip of a mother!! She is worthless, in my opinion. She doesn't give a gd about her own child especially not reporting her for a MONTH! She deserves jail for life! (if she did this!)!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:27 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,133,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
The mother of the child is covering her butt, pure and simple. She would not continue to be held in jail if she were truly innocent. I advocate torture in increasing measures until she fesses up.

The mother did it. Whether intentional or not, she did it. Either she sold the kid off to cover a drug debt (unlikely) or she was neglectful and put the baby in harms way which resulted in her death, the wench should FRY FRY FRY!!!!

She is the worst kind of mother- SELFISH and SELF CENTERED.

She doesn't deserve to live herself.

Partying after her baby was "MISSING" whatev.. she did it.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:56 PM

Well Mommy is out. I was watching Greta last night on Fox. She was talking to the bounty hunter who had to pay the bound guy 50,000 out of his pocket to post the bail. Then they talked to the guy who is in charge of protection for the Mom and I guess he won't get paid he is just doing it. What the heck. These people all think that this Mom will tal that she is out. Then the MOm's lawyer has told her not to talk to anyone , so when or who is she going to do all this talking to. When Greta interview these two people it was like they felt sorry for this Mom. If they do this then she will talk. Talk about what her child missing for two months. This story makes me soo mad. How long do you think it will be before we see the Missing Kaylee movie on LIfetime. What about this child this is a circus. I don't know why the police haven't charged this MOm with murder they must have those test back on the car.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:47 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,510,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Well Mommy is out. I was watching Greta last night on Fox. She was talking to the bounty hunter who had to pay the bound guy 50,000 out of his pocket to post the bail. Then they talked to the guy who is in charge of protection for the Mom and I guess he won't get paid he is just doing it. What the heck. These people all think that this Mom will tal that she is out. Then the MOm's lawyer has told her not to talk to anyone , so when or who is she going to do all this talking to. When Greta interview these two people it was like they felt sorry for this Mom. If they do this then she will talk. Talk about what her child missing for two months. This story makes me soo mad. How long do you think it will be before we see the Missing Kaylee movie on LIfetime. What about this child this is a circus. I don't know why the police haven't charged this MOm with murder they must have those test back on the car.
I doubt that the bonding company owner and his bounty hunter nephew 'feel sorry' for Casey in their line of business I suspect you become quite cynical and tough. The Florida bonding companies didn't want to take the risk and this company/based in Texas, I believe decided it was a risk they could handle.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:50 PM

I decided that this bounty hunter and a lot of others have got primetime news exposure as if they were stars. Bounty hunter your not the Dog. All these people discuss me.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:49 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,510,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I decided that this bounty hunter and a lot of others have got primetime news exposure as if they were stars. Bounty hunter your not the Dog. All these people discuss me.
That was what I thought. Maybe he can get a best-selling book out of it if not a TV show.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:32 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,270,859 times
Casey Anthony makes me ill. She is a sick girl, NOT WOMAN, who is enjoying the notoriety she is receiving from the press coverage. She does not care about her daughters well being and I just pray someone will find that little girl.

Old 08-22-2008, 09:27 PM

I just heard tonight on Greta who is really has been following this story and unlike Nacy Grace has tried to not make too many assumption at least at first. But they said they got inside info that Casey had taken money from her Grandfather who is in a Nursing Home when caught she said it was for her job the one she doesn't have. THey also said that she tried to hide her pregnacy from her family until she was 7 months and that some people in the family don't believe the Father died in a car accident. Also that they don't understand why Casey MOm defends her all the time. There was something else and who knew. We were Foster parents and adopted 3 kids and she reminds me soo much of the Mothers that these children have. First drug users lie. Well she out I thought she wanted to get out so she could find her child. I heard she took a shower, painted her nails and had pizza. Then I heard that with this big storm that Florida had if the child is dead somewhere it could wash away some of the evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime