Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 12:54 PM

2,862 posts, read 9,572,479 times

Advertisements

Ugh... I knew it...I just hate to hear it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 12:56 PM

I am not seeing anything on the internet about the new findings...

Old 08-28-2008, 12:58 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,582,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Sad to annouce that a news channel just reported that the hair samples and stain in the trunk are the missing child and that she is dead. The Mother is being offered limited imunity to take them to the body. I hope she is charhed and put back in jail where she belonfs. This is a big news day for sure. With this and polictics and the weather. I will want to watch Nancy Grace tonight. Really sad.
Orlando News, Central Florida News, Daytona Beach News, Melbourne News, Weather, Traffic, Sports

Try here

Old 08-28-2008, 01:02 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,546,184 times
I heard it on Fox News. With so many news stories today they aren't spending a lot of time on other stories. I'm sure because Greta has covered the covention and they most likley will again next week , that she can't follow this story as she was doing a good job reporting it as well.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:09 PM

I read that they are going to grant her partial immunity in return for her to lead them to Caylee's body....how can they give her immunity for such a crime like this?

Old 08-28-2008, 01:17 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,552,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
I read that they are going to grant her partial immunity in return for her to lead them to Caylee's body....how can they give her immunity for such a crime like this?
Somebody said the death might have been accidental. That might have been speculation from one of her friends. If she confessed perhaps the charges would be less than murder?

Old 08-28-2008, 02:18 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,546,184 times
I also think that she will still be charged. They aren't sure if it was a accident or do someone else do it. Also there are so many children that are never found. So if she tell where the body is then there would be some closure. I understand that but I don't want to see her getting any break.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:23 PM

13,782 posts, read 26,302,372 times
Quote:
Sad to annouce that a news channel just reported that the hair samples and stain in the trunk are the missing child and that she is dead. The Mother is being offered limited imunity to take them to the body. I hope she is charhed and put back in jail where she belonfs. This is a big news day for sure. With this and polictics and the weather. I will want to watch Nancy Grace tonight. Really sad.
This whole thing makes my heart heavy...I cannot imagine that sweet little girls last few days.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,141,297 times
Quote:
I also think that she will still be charged. They aren't sure if it was a accident or do someone else do it. Also there are so many children that are never found. So if she tell where the body is then there would be some closure. I understand that but I don't want to see her getting any break.
Honest people do not have accidents and then hide the incident like it never happened. Honest people admit it and proclaim their innocence. Guilty people hide their mistakes usually because it was NO ACCIDENT to begin with.

When something goes wrong the right thing to do is take care of the victim *if she was hurt* she should have been taken to a hospital and had a proper burial. Stupid WEnch MOTHER SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOREVER.

How dare she party it up while she KNEW her baby was dead. Oh, unlesss she didn't want the baby anymore.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:16 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,129,340 times
The news article I read yesterday stated the mother didn't want to have the baby and that Grandma would not allow her to put Caylee up for adoption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime