Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:12 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,135,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
Lee was the only one in the family that attempted suicide so I ASSUMED you knew who I was talking about. My bad. and where did I say the media killed Caylee? Nowhere did ANYONE say that.
George attempted suicide. Lee is her brother. It was implied that the media drove him to an attempt at his own life when in reality the death of his grandaughter no matter Who did it is what drove him.

Quote:

But keep in mind just a child has a bad parent, doesn't mean that parent would kill their child.

THAT'S why I think the media should leave the grandparents alone.
Yeah i know bad parents who don't kill their kids.

But this girl lied the entire time about the childs whereabouts and wasted a month that could have SAVED HER LIFE. Gee- why would someone do that unless they did not WANT HER FOUND? There was no RANSOM letter telling her to NOT go to the police. Whatever.

ANYONE who has kids knows they would NEVER wait a month (all the while partying at night clubs and not telling a soul including their boyfriend/parents/brother/best friends) that their child was kidnapped by some nanny.

You don't seriously believe that girls web of lies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime