Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2024, 05:41 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,867,293 times

Advertisements

This video is a combination of trail cam from 4/11/2024 thru 4/27/2024 and live video from my walks and travels. It includes some pictures of cactus in bloom, javelina including a baby nursing, a quail vocalizing in a tree, a turkey vulture sitting in a tree, a picture of a male Pyrrhuloxia in a tree, a curve-billed thrasher vocalizing in a tree, a rattlesnake that failed to make in across the road before being run over, some coyote including a gorgeous pair and the injured one who seems to be doing better, a look at the Santa Catalina mountains just north of Tucson, AZ, and a couple of minutes of a diligent Momma dove bringing food to the nest for the baby. I hope you will enjoy the video!!! Thank you for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UXys-D0SQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2024, 06:57 PM

256 posts, read 206,551 times
Great video, love the wildlife (especially the javelina as they are a favorite of mine) and was great to see the mountains. I'll admit I skipped the rattlesnake part... Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-28-2024, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_MD View Post
Great video, love the wildlife (especially the javelina as they are a favorite of mine) and was great to see the mountains. I'll admit I skipped the rattlesnake part... Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for watching! I am glad you enjoyed the video. I can understand skipping the rattlesnake part of the video. I am no snake fan, and I certainly do not want to handle them, but I do respect them and their place in nature. I hate for any life to be wasted, but I am sure some animal will make a meal of the remains of that snake, so if it had to happen, some good will come of it.

Old 04-29-2024, 07:16 PM

256 posts, read 206,551 times
I agree, I appreciate how the snake contributes to the ecosystem and don't like seeing them run over or harmed. Hope your cat Blaze is doing well.

Old Today, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_MD View Post
I agree, I appreciate how the snake contributes to the ecosystem and don't like seeing them run over or harmed. Hope your cat Blaze is doing well.
Thank you very much JD_MD! Blaze is well except he cannot get petted enough! We pet him and play with him, and it is never enough, but I guess that is a good problem to have. I hope all is well with you and yours!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson