Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 07:51 AM

13 posts, read 25,588 times

Advertisements

I have had the same thing happen to me twice. On my right forearm or right side as well. My sister also had it happen to her while in the car with me. I haven’t found what it means either yet. It’s definitely real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 2,355 times
I have had this happen about 4 times now. One drop of water on my forehead. Indoors, not raining outside, different areas of the house. Have had ceilings/roof checked, no leaks anywhere. No explanation. Today, it landed on my head, and ran onto my forehead. I reached to wipe it away, it's a real drop of water, my hair was wet, this is not a 'sensation'. But I can never find a reason for it. If someone is trying to contact me from another world, they will have to be much less subtle about it, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:19 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,729,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
I have had this happen about 4 times now. One drop of water on my forehead. Indoors, not raining outside, different areas of the house. Have had ceilings/roof checked, no leaks anywhere. No explanation. Today, it landed on my head, and ran onto my forehead. I reached to wipe it away, it's a real drop of water, my hair was wet, this is not a 'sensation'. But I can never find a reason for it. If someone is trying to contact me from another world, they will have to be much less subtle about it, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
I had this phenomen happen last year. Felt a drop splash on my foot in my apartment. Nothing leaking from the ceiling. Even more weird, somehow a puddle of water got on my kitchen countertop enough to soak the paper cover of a sealed video game. Then I felt moisture on my backpack with no source in sight.

I believe in the demonic realm and wonder if they were just playing tricks on me. Around the same time, I kept seeing the number 666 pop up a lot too.

Old 07-10-2019, 05:13 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I had this phenomen happen last year. Felt a drop splash on my foot in my apartment. Nothing leaking from the ceiling. Even more weird, somehow a puddle of water got on my kitchen countertop enough to soak the paper cover of a sealed video game. Then I felt moisture on my backpack with no source in sight.

I believe in the demonic realm and wonder if they were just playing tricks on me. Around the same time, I kept seeing the number 666 pop up a lot too.
Here is a good Canadian link that list most of the sources of moisture inside a house: https://www.labenvironex.com/en/envi...ces-in-houses/. It goes into detail about how the moisture changes due to the operation of our appliances, activities of humans, storage of moisture in the furniture and walls, and the effects of outside humidity and rain.

My feeling is that many of these reports of a drop from nowhere come about because we feel, that when we are inside our house, that we are high and dry (which is not the case). We are surrounded by air that contains moisture. That moisture containing air constantly changes; depending on some of the many factors that were pointed out in that link. Humidity changes form room to room. There is also the possibility of human 'gleeking'.

The world of the 'paranormal' has seized this subject to 'prove' the other side exist. I just don't think it is good enough proof unless you control the humidity inside the houses where this is observed.

Old 07-13-2019, 08:05 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is a good Canadian link that list most of the sources of moisture inside a house: https://www.labenvironex.com/en/envi...ces-in-houses/. It goes into detail about how the moisture changes due to the operation of our appliances, activities of humans, storage of moisture in the furniture and walls, and the effects of outside humidity and rain.

My feeling is that many of these reports of a drop from nowhere come about because we feel, that when we are inside our house, that we are high and dry (which is not the case). We are surrounded by air that contains moisture. That moisture containing air constantly changes; depending on some of the many factors that were pointed out in that link. Humidity changes form room to room. There is also the possibility of human 'gleeking'.

The world of the 'paranormal' has seized this subject to 'prove' the other side exist. I just don't think it is good enough proof unless you control the humidity inside the houses where this is observed.
I know there are logical explanations but in my case at least nothing fits, not even close. I live in the desert. The air is dry. There is no source of moisture from humidity or anything else coming from the ceiling. The drop of water that fell came straight down and I was alone in the house. It wasn't like a spray. It was one single drop like a raindrop.
I'm not saying it's paranormal, but it's not explainable through any logic.

Old 07-14-2019, 09:40 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I know there are logical explanations but in my case at least nothing fits, not even close. I live in the desert. The air is dry. There is no source of moisture from humidity or anything else coming from the ceiling. The drop of water that fell came straight down and I was alone in the house. It wasn't like a spray. It was one single drop like a raindrop.
I'm not saying it's paranormal, but it's not explainable through any logic.
Regardless if you live in a desert; that link list many possible sources of moisture in any house. Like your washing machine, bathrooms, and even your plants and people. It also goes on about stored moisture in our furniture and even the walls and house framing. Homes and shelters have their own ecosystems and some have more humidity than others - plus it changes depending on the activities and weather.

Old 07-14-2019, 02:03 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Regardless if you live in a desert; that link list many possible sources of moisture in any house. Like your washing machine, bathrooms, and even your plants and people. It also goes on about stored moisture in our furniture and even the walls and house framing. Homes and shelters have their own ecosystems and some have more humidity than others - plus it changes depending on the activities and weather.
Sorry but I'm not buying it. Nothing in that article can explain how one single drop of water can form in mid air when the relative humidity inside the house is about 15%. Water needs to condensate to form water drops from humidity. That's not happening here.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,274 times
This has happened to me 2 yrs ago and my youngest daughter the other day. The drops woke me up out my sleep 3 landed on my shirt and I felt a cold sensation. I got up turned the light on, stood on my bed to check my ceiling nothing..I really felt my parents or one of them came and cried over me while I slept but really wish I knew what it could be especially since it happened to my daughter the other day. My daughter is 16 and was preparing for her summer job and all of a sudden drops 2 fell on her arm also as to look like tear drops. All theories could be possible just puzzling

Old 07-29-2019, 07:13 AM

13 posts, read 25,588 times
It’s definitely paranormal. After experiencing it, and personally seeing it happen to my sister—the same exact teardrop—No one who hasn’t experienced this can tell me differently.

Old 01-28-2020, 02:32 PM

2 posts, read 2,372 times
I’m pretty relieved to see others with this strange happening. It was about one month back this happened to me and even now often pops into my mind. I can say with 100% certainty there is no logic explanation or possibilities this was just a fluke. This was definitely some thing paranormal.
I was sat in front of the computer with my Samsung phone in the living room. I remember logging on into a game I was doing and of course my head was bent forward looking at the screen. Suddenly I felt a pretty large what I thought was water hit the back of my neck. I felt it drip downwards. My thought was oh s*** we have a water leakage from the upstairs bathroom! Looking up I did expect to see stains on the ceiling where the water was leaking. I looked high and low but nothing. The ceiling was white, clean and still new looking. The splash couldn’t of possibly come from the roof or anywhere else. I was baffled. I then touched the back of my neck & yes my finger was wet. For curiosity knowing it couldn’t of come from anywhere tasted it to see what it was. It tasted salty! I wasn’t hot or anything like that, in fact pretty cool.
I know this was some kind of paranormal happening but I’m still trying figure out what it means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal