Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 02:57 AM

17,377 posts, read 11,358,226 times

Advertisements

I'm the OP and this happened to me 6 years ago now prompting me to start this thread. I'll never be able to explain it away despite bizarre impossible reasons some others here used to rationalize it. I lived in the desert when this happened with very little humidity, no water pipes above me and no rain.
I've since moved from that house and I just accept the fact that it was real and it happened. BTW, I never saw ghosts or dead ancestors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2022, 07:15 PM

24,156 posts, read 32,606,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I'm the OP and this happened to me 6 years ago now prompting me to start this thread. I'll never be able to explain it away despite bizarre impossible reasons some others here used to rationalize it. I lived in the desert when this happened with very little humidity, no water pipes above me and no rain.
I've since moved from that house and I just accept the fact that it was real and it happened. BTW, I never saw ghosts or dead ancestors.
It's happened to me a few times. In this house and in others. I've read that it's a type of poltergeist activity, along with small pools of water.

There is no "rational explanation". Never on a rainy day or under a roof that needs repair.

Old 03-20-2024, 08:50 PM

7 posts, read 6,928 times
This is one of my favorite phenomena, along with stones from nowhere.

There really isn't any rational explanation for random drops of water to just appear out of nowhere and hit us, but obviously looking at the responses here and to the post "water from nowhere" on ParaRational, there are LOTS of people experiencing this.

What do you do with a phenomena that lots of people experience, but you can't explain? Maybe that is why I like it so much.

Old 03-20-2024, 08:51 PM

7 posts, read 6,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post

I'm assuming it all stopped when you moved? Makes me think that it was someone/thing that was tied to that old location if it did.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:14 PM

24,156 posts, read 32,606,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCliff View Post
This is one of my favorite phenomena, along with stones from nowhere.

There really isn't any rational explanation for random drops of water to just appear out of nowhere and hit us, but obviously looking at the responses here and to the post "water from nowhere" on ParaRational, there are LOTS of people experiencing this.

What do you do with a phenomena that lots of people experience, but you can't explain? Maybe that is why I like it so much.
Yon have a favorite phenomenon. That's cool. I guess it's one of mine. No one gets hurt. I wish I knew what it meant.

I psychic once told me that little pools of water in your home, that spontaneously appear in dry areas, are a sign that John the Baptist, Jesus' cousin, is near.

Still, I don't know why J the B would be around, Looking for someone to baptize?

Old 03-21-2024, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCliff View Post
I'm assuming it all stopped when you moved? Makes me think that it was someone/thing that was tied to that old location if it did.
Yes it stopped. it's never happened again. It was a one time thing in my previous house. Some things are probably better left being mysteries

Old 03-21-2024, 10:14 AM

8,913 posts, read 6,941,162 times
Probably condensation or something, if indoors.

The simplest answer is generally most likely, not weird supernatural stuff.

Old 03-21-2024, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhays25 View Post
Probably condensation or something, if indoors.

The simplest answer is generally most likely, not weird supernatural stuff.
LOL, we've been through all of that. I lived in the desert with very low humidity. It was not Florida.

There was never condensation in the house anywhere ever, much less to miraculously form one single drop of water in mid air which would fall straight down next to me like a drop of rain.

Some of the logical and simplest answers are not logical and simple at all, much less likely.

Old 03-26-2024, 08:49 AM

4,232 posts, read 4,489,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Yon have a favorite phenomenon. That's cool. I guess it's one of mine. No one gets hurt. I wish I knew what it meant.

I psychic once told me that little pools of water in your home, that spontaneously appear in dry areas, are a sign that John the Baptist, Jesus' cousin, is near.

Still, I don't know why J the B would be around, Looking for someone to baptize?

It is............

J
E
S
U
S

W
E
E
P
I
N
G

Jesus wept John 11:35

Picture a Hollywood movie scene ending after a dear loved one passes. The bereaved partner is in the house and the radio plays Anne Murray singing, "You Needed Me" and then a few random drops drip onto the bereaved loved one. The loved one smiles. Camera pull back and fades... the music continues....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6nfpxZ2Nz4

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM

190 posts, read 41,892 times
I know this is an old thread, but my theory is that you saw the water drop on the counter first, then you imagined seeing it fall there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal