Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 12:05 PM

30,498 posts, read 16,202,768 times

Advertisements

I got it-I finally figured it out. Bigfoot is, or are, really aliens. The furry suit is part camo and part protection so they can live here.

They've decided they want the planet for themselves since we, as a specie, aren't taking care of it.

Ergo, coronavirus.

How's That? too far out? Film at 11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2020, 09:13 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
I got it-I finally figured it out. Bigfoot is, or are, really aliens. The furry suit is part camo and part protection so they can live here.

They've decided they want the planet for themselves since we, as a specie, aren't taking care of it.

Ergo, coronavirus.

How's That? too far out? Film at 11.
Actually, the theory of Bigfoot being connected to aliens/UFOs, in some way, has been around for a long time.

Some people believe they are 'inter-dimensional' (just like aliens), and this is how they seem to vanish and can never be found, lights and UFOs in the sky in an area that sees multiple bigfoot sightings is pretty common as well.

Old 03-24-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I have told you before about how I have had a personal experience with a bear that traveled 40 miles in one week. Bears can have a very long range. Even though they do not stay in an area does not mean that they have not traveled through the area. Regardless of all of your Dogman reports; where is the carcass of one that did not make it across a road? There are about 6,000 humans killed each year crossing our roads. There are thousands of black bears killed each year crossing our roads. There has never been a Big Foot or Dogman killed crossing our roads. So what do the statistics tell you?
I cannot explain the lack of carcasses.

But like I said above, I do believe there is probably a good explanation on why these things are so elusive, I think once we learn more about them, it will all 'click into place', we will say " Oh so thats why we could never find any evidence or bodies...it makes sense now".

Old 03-24-2020, 09:26 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,677,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Actually, the theory of Bigfoot being connected to aliens/UFOs, in some way, has been around for a long time.

Some people believe they are 'inter-dimensional' (just like aliens), and this is how they seem to vanish and can never be found, lights and UFOs in the sky in an area that sees multiple bigfoot sightings is pretty common as well.
Probably because the same type of open minded people believe in both.

Old 03-25-2020, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Probably because the same type of open minded people believe in both.
Well, yes, people are seeing SOMETHING, there are 1000s of reports, from all over the world, going back to historical times....ALL describing the same thing.

Old 03-25-2020, 01:49 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,125,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, yes, people are seeing SOMETHING, there are 1000s of reports, from all over the world, going back to historical times....ALL describing the same thing.
Wait a second. Until you came along most people never heard of Dogman. It isn't only that; but where was the sketch artist every time there was a report. I did see many reports that qualify what people thought they saw. Then you still have no way to sort out the misidentifications, hoaxes, and campfire stories.

I just hate using the term "All"; because that is not true.

Old 03-25-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Wait a second. Until you came along most people never heard of Dogman. It isn't only that; but where was the sketch artist every time there was a report. I did see many reports that qualify what people thought they saw. Then you still have no way to sort out the misidentifications, hoaxes, and campfire stories.

I just hate using the term "All"; because that is not true.
Hey,I think its weird my city used the sketch artist in that particular case too! Probably because there was MORE to the story than was let out.

Dogman reports have been out there for many years, Im not sure why so many people are just now finding out about it. The first documented historical report I could find was from the mid 1800s, in WI, a logger supposedly shot one.

Old 01-12-2021, 09:18 PM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
The new series 2 (already up to episode 2) of Expedition Bigfoot appears to be better than the last, but they still leave behind some amazing opportunities to investigate further. This Bryce guy is a waste of time as far as I can see, maybe he is the one with the money and refuses to get his feet dirty in the forest?

Possibly the government keeps a beady little eye on the TV programs coming out and 'suggests' the editing direction to be taken. I dont know, but I would have thought that a 'bigfoot nest' in the last series would be an ideal place for a primate scientists to find some really great DNA, and I think she would probably know the kind of places within that structure to collect samples. Of course, testing samples cost money and it is primarily a TV show so DNA samples are going to be secondary to the main purpose, and just waste money as far as the TV magnates are concerned.

They get some great IR footage of a blob along with 2 elk!

Old 01-13-2021, 04:28 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,871,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The new series 2 (already up to episode 2) of Expedition Bigfoot appears to be better than the last, but they still leave behind some amazing opportunities to investigate further. This Bryce guy is a waste of time as far as I can see, maybe he is the one with the money and refuses to get his feet dirty in the forest?

Possibly the government keeps a beady little eye on the TV programs coming out and 'suggests' the editing direction to be taken. I dont know, but I would have thought that a 'bigfoot nest' in the last series would be an ideal place for a primate scientists to find some really great DNA, and I think she would probably know the kind of places within that structure to collect samples. Of course, testing samples cost money and it is primarily a TV show so DNA samples are going to be secondary to the main purpose, and just waste money as far as the TV magnates are concerned.

They get some great IR footage of a blob along with 2 elk!
If you dont have discovery plus, dont get excited. Its only showing on D+ now.

Old 01-13-2021, 08:12 PM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
OK, sorry about that. The networks probably think the people will be staying at home watching more TV, but there are many more people who have no income at the moment and are not able to pay for extra channels.

The networks are obviously trying to maximise their profits at a time when only the lucky people still have jobs. Nothing changed there then, greedy pigs. Just another aspect of the orchestrated population divide into the haves and have-nots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal