Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 06:37 AM

1,386 posts, read 998,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
There is a much simpler explanation: One of the pilots was a fanatic of some sort and he deliberately crashed the plane and everything sank to the bottom of the ocean.
Truth. Occam's Razor prevails...

--
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2021, 07:20 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What is easier than connecting to the flight controller and taking over control of the plane. You dont need anyone on there except a 'drone' pilot on the ground who is trained in this kind of thing. The military has many of these and I bet the CIA has them too.

No big operation, no lots of people knowing about it, no-one in the agency dies (except the 200-300 people on the flight) and the plane gets dumped in the middle of the deepest part of the ocean where no-one can recover the lost tech. Job done. easy.
Remote hijacking - That's the theory being proposed by the Malaysian PM I think (and of course such a theory would restore Malysian's honor).
In earlier threads I was willing to entertain this theory (not as some sort of wacko CIA theory, but as a rogue actor or terrorism attempt), Boeing apparently had patented technology to engage a remote autopilot on aircraft in case of hijacking. However, this was dismissed by Boeing techs - this technology has yet to be installed on any commercial aircraft, including flight 370. Or, you would have to include an entire army of Boeing techs and mechanics who service the airplane into your vast conspiracy network, unlikely.
In the words of Snoopes - rated FALSE.

Old 03-12-2021, 07:31 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Remote hijacking - That's the theory being proposed by the Malaysian PM I think (and of course such a theory would restore Malysian's honor).
In earlier threads I was willing to entertain this theory (not as some sort of wacko CIA theory, but as a rogue actor or terrorism attempt), Boeing apparently had patented technology to engage a remote autopilot on aircraft in case of hijacking. However, this was dismissed by Boeing techs - this technology has yet to be installed on any commercial aircraft, including flight 370. Or, you would have to include an entire army of Boeing techs and mechanics who service the airplane into your vast conspiracy network, unlikely.
In the words of Snoopes - rated FALSE.
That's what THEY want you to think. The government controls everything, they just act totally inept to try and fool those not in the know.

Old 03-12-2021, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
That's what THEY want you to think. The government controls everything, they just act totally inept to try and fool those not in the know.
LOL...of course, of course...

Old 03-12-2021, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
And how exactly do you know the government 'controls' everything? How is it that, you're "in the know"?

--

Old 03-12-2021, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
In earlier threads I was willing to entertain this theory (not as some sort of wacko CIA theory, but as a rogue actor or terrorism attempt), Boeing apparently had patented technology to engage a remote autopilot on aircraft in case of hijacking...
The danger being, of course, that such technology could be hacked. By bad actors.

--

Old 03-12-2021, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
The danger being, of course, that such technology could be hacked. By bad actors.

--
That was my concern. But as I stated such technology had not yet been installed in commercial aircraft.

Old 03-12-2021, 09:17 AM

Quote:
And how exactly do you know the government 'controls' everything? How is it that, you're "in the know"?

--
He can't say obviously, it's too dangerous. Because, well, then "they" will know that he knows!

Old 03-12-2021, 09:30 AM

239 posts, read 133,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In 6 days, it will be 7 years since this tragedy happened.
I still believe (though many scorned me) it was an alien abduction, and nothing has surfaced(bodies, bones, clothing, luggage etc.) to make me believe otherwise.

Alternatively the pilot sounds like a crazy mixed-up oddball so he might simply have decided to suicide and to spitefully take many people with him-

Captain Zaharie Shah.(MH370)
He was Muslim...he went to mosque for Friday Prayers as most Malay men do..In his spare time he loved to watch the atheist lectures of Richard Dawkins and the cross-dressing comedy of Eddie Izzard.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...to-emerge.html

Last edited by Waymarker; 03-12-2021 at 09:38 AM..

Old 03-12-2021, 09:35 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
There is a much simpler explanation: One of the pilots was a fanatic of some sort and he deliberately crashed the plane and everything sank to the bottom of the ocean.
Quote:
Truth. Occam's Razor prevails...

--
Wait what, Occam's razor isn't a ginormous spaceship swallowed the plane, removed the people and "spit" the airplane into the Southern Indian Ocean!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal