Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 12:54 PM

1,139 posts, read 617,266 times

Advertisements

UFO's... most recently the super media reported "tic tacs" observed by the US military. There are obvious phenomenons recorded on camera, so there is no denying that they exist.

However they don't have to be ET's / aliens. One theory is that they are a form of biological aerial life and not "ships". Something that is of this earth, just a species that we don't know anything about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 01:14 PM

2,453 posts, read 1,684,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
UFO's... most recently the super media reported "tic tacs" observed by the US military. There are obvious phenomenons recorded on camera, so there is no denying that they exist.

However they don't have to be ET's / aliens. One theory is that they are a form of biological aerial life and not "ships". Something that is of this earth, just a species that we don't know anything about.
There is no doubt UFOs exist. We just have different opinion on what they really are because of our real life experiances/beliefs.

If you want UFOs to be somethng special they are to you. Like the drones over the military ships off the coast of California. Turned out to be just normal drones from a nearby cargo ship. On here they had to be something "special".

Old 06-15-2022, 11:37 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post

A species or life form, that just happens to 'materialize' in radically different shapes and sizes, (but only to a select number of people), and they have been doing this for centuries?

And why would these things materialize or take the shape of things we commonly attribute to being alien? Do they secretly watch alien movies and then try to match what they saw, or maybe vice versa?

There has to be something tying all the witnesses together imo, Ive seen 2 of these things in my lifetime, and only once did I get a good look at whatever it was, (the most recent, I just saw its lights and Im assuming the body of the ship was just above the cloud deck that night)...

This rotating light pattern was attached to something just above it, that much I know is a fact, and it was very low, yet there was no noise and it was very late, all the houses were dark that I saw, I may have been the only one to see it.

I often wonder what the hell it was doing there, (was it aware I saw its lights?) IDK. Technically, it was sitting above the road in the back of my house, normally a busy road in the daytime, but dead silent when it was there...whats the point of it even being there?

To be honest this concerns me somewhat, and this behavior is also reported by many others...the question of why they would sit so low over a residential area, when nearly everyone was asleep, or not looking outside?

The fact that they seem to do these things, when almost no one is looking...is really concerning, chances are, whatever it was doing, it wasnt something we would like or be happy about. Thats just my opinion, why else be in such a spot at that time of night in a residential area?

Old 10-12-2022, 03:51 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Re: 84% Increase Of Cardiac Death In Males After Vaccine

Dr. John Campbell: Florida Changes Vaccine Advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPkfGKI5ao

Florida Health: Guidelines For mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-...ccines-doc.pdf

This studied mortality risk following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination. This analysis found there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

Old 10-12-2022, 06:27 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
There is no doubt UFOs exist. We just have different opinion on what they really are because of our real life experiances/beliefs.

If you want UFOs to be something special they are to you. Like the drones over the military ships off the coast of California. Turned out to be just normal drones from a nearby cargo ship. On here they had to be something "special".
And..how do we know they are 'normal drones'? They certainly were not moving like normal drones and then of course, there are the navy personnel who you expect us to believe cannot tell their arm from their elbow and classified these as something unusual enough to report.

Do you think we would have heard of them from those navy personnel if they were normal drones? What?? News stories a little slow this week, so we get to hear about the drones flown over navy ships by a nearby cargo ship?

We dont know who is piloting them do we? It is likely we will never know who is piloting them either. How can we know?
All we can say is that we have had reports of some crashed UFOs in the past and those UFOs had aliens in them. So, which is more likely? That they contain the same as the other past UFOs or that they are completely different and contain someone else?

Old 10-13-2022, 02:58 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
And..how do we know they are 'normal drones'? They certainly were not moving like normal drones and then of course, there are the navy personnel who you expect us to believe cannot tell their arm from their elbow and classified these as something unusual enough to report.

Do you think we would have heard of them from those navy personnel if they were normal drones? What?? News stories a little slow this week, so we get to hear about the drones flown over navy ships by a nearby cargo ship?

We dont know who is piloting them do we? It is likely we will never know who is piloting them either. How can we know?
All we can say is that we have had reports of some crashed UFOs in the past and those UFOs had aliens in them. So, which is more likely? That they contain the same as the other past UFOs or that they are completely different and contain someone else?
Have you followed the Alex Jones lawsuit? https://apnews.com/article/shootings...9f5bf0e3e1c08f. Not everything is a conspiracy, which Alex is finding out the hard way.

Old 10-19-2022, 01:45 AM

Pfizer Exec Concedes COVID-19 Vaccine Was Not Tested On Preventing Transmission Before Release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IKU5g07fyo

Old 11-13-2022, 12:07 AM

47 posts, read 34,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
You can go back many years on this forum and find countless that turned out to be false. Do you have any examples of ones that actually turned out to be true.

"You can be tracked by the photos you take with your digital camera" This one turned out to be true from back before everyone carried a tracking device(phone).

Back in the 00s I was hooked on traveling to Europe every year. Was on a travel forum but unlike this one several of us knew each other in real life. We would have meet ups in Europe. One of the members would post pics of illegal activity he done at home. The PoPo do watch many many forums for such activity. Because the guy posted the pictures the PoPO used the GPS location attached to every digital picture posted on the internet to go to his house and arrest him.

What do you have that turned out to be true.

TIA (Total Information Awareness) among many others. Just read the Edward Snowden revelations. Or WikiLeaks! Either/both provides plenty of grief for the plethora of government apologists, devout doubters, silly skeptics, and assorted buffoons.

Old 11-22-2022, 09:47 AM

Yahoo!Finance: Bill Gates Says Crypto & NFTs Are 100% Based On 'Greater Fool Theory'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNYn-l2ap8

Old 11-22-2022, 11:42 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,684,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Yahoo!Finance: Bill Gates Says Crypto & NFTs Are 100% Based On 'Greater Fool Theory'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNYn-l2ap8
I think most know it is 100% the greater fool/idiot theory. Even those I know that invested in it knew that. They just believe they are not the biggest fool/idiot and will get out with a huge profit and leave someone else hold the empty bag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal