Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 12:21 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times

Advertisements

I figured this thread would be way more popular with all the pro conspiracy theory threads with huge post counts.

To add to the funny age post, the same goes for intelligence. I have noticed people that really are smart will tell you how much they don't know but really dumb people tell you how smart they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2021, 05:23 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
It appears the lab leak theory regarding Covid is anothe thing that was initially dismissed as a conspiracy theory which is now, if not proven to be true, is at least being taken more seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkCFDDCkG1k

Old 06-19-2021, 11:07 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
It appears the lab leak theory regarding Covid is anothe thing that was initially dismissed as a conspiracy theory which is now, if not proven to be true, is at least being taken more seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkCFDDCkG1k
I doubt that will EVER be 'officially considered'...if that was true and it was indeed an intentional bio-attack...US citizens would DEMAND the US strike back with the military...ANY war with China would spell the end of the global economy, (for everyone)...Keeping in mind, that if we were at war with China, it would be illegal to buy or sell goods made in China! (that alone would devastate the economy overnight!!)

DO you realize how many products would have to be pulled from the shelves?!

Who knows, getting the US and China into a war may have been the goal all along?

Old 06-20-2021, 01:38 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Bear in mind a country does not ban nukes or enter into a limiting agreement if it does not have something better and that something is plasma bombs which are supposed to be multiple times more destructive. Actually, I dont think anyone really wants to start a war since it would end us all. So, it is only the smaller countries which might start something. As far as I can see it is all a ruse to spend more money on armaments and keep the bankers happy.

Old 06-20-2021, 12:56 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I doubt that will EVER be 'officially considered'...if that was true and it was indeed an intentional bio-attack...US citizens would DEMAND the US strike back with the military...ANY war with China would spell the end of the global economy, (for everyone)...Keeping in mind, that if we were at war with China, it would be illegal to buy or sell goods made in China! (that alone would devastate the economy overnight!!)

Who knows, getting the US and China into a war may have been the goal all along?
The source of Wuhan lab leak conspiracy theory comes from the State Department which was directed by Trump to accuse China of creating the virus. This is the Pompeo dossier.

https://ge.usembassy.gov/fact-sheet-...e-of-virology/

It's been rejected by the CIA and the NSA. Things that they claim in the dossier are intelligence secret are actually links to public documents. They leave out technical details and try to insinuate much more than the information would indicate. It's since been picked up by the PACs that supported Trump and embellished further.

It's very similar to another government-backed conspiracy theory, the Iraq WMD dossier. WMD program that didn't exist. Use of phony foreign intelligence like the Italian intelligence and the Yellowcake purchase. Admissions by the State department that they don't really have any real intelligence indicating their claims. And lastly, they claim that there's a lack of cooperation.

Old 06-20-2021, 01:10 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
I would bet this is true of posters here on the unexplained board too, (myself included). LOL
Not me. When people ask me how old I am (I'm really 61) I tell them I'm 83. Then they tell me how great I look for my age and really mean it.

Old 06-24-2021, 07:03 PM

1,154 posts, read 274,405 times
I used to think a vaccine passport was a conspiracy theory.

Old 06-24-2021, 08:35 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:

Oh it won't ever be officially considered by the government and it's not like China is going to open up its Wuhan lab to inspectors. So it will never be proven.

As far as it being dismissed because Trump said it, other scientists like Bret Weinstein, have also said he suspects it came from a lab, and he was no Trump supporter. He also talked about how overly politicized everything is these days. If X party says something, then lots of people from the other party won't believe or even consider it.

Once we start understanding 'divide & rule (over)' is exactly where the elites want us, we will start making real progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGWLLDSA3c

Old 06-25-2021, 10:57 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
You are right. People don't even care about all the ways they are manipulated. They just think othet people are, but not them. Kind of the same way 90% of people rate themselves as above average drivers.
Well, count me as one of the ten percent of people who don't rate themselves as an "above average driver."

My brother called me recently, super excited about UFOs and government intel about them being released. I said "I'm sorry, but I'm just not that excited or interested about it." He said "Why on earth not?" HERE IS MY REASON:

I can't do anything about UFOs. Same with so many other theories. I'm not going to die on any of those hills. Bigfoot? Maybe he exists, but my question is this - if he exists, where are the bones? Anyway, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but I can't do anything about it either way.

Loch Ness Monster? Meh, who knows? Maybe she's out there, maybe not. Once again, can't do anything about it one way or the other so it doesn't matter to me.

If there's a tracking device on my phone, I don't care about that either and you know why? Because if someone is tracking me, they must be bored out of their gourd, and I'm not doing anything illegal anyway.

Is the market going to crash? It goes up and down, and I don't control it and can't control it. So yes, I do believe that one day it's going to crash - again - and when it does, I'll be in good company because everyone will be freaked out. Oh well.

So that's why I don't seem to care. It's not that I don't care - and it's not that I'm in denial. It's that it doesn't make any difference what I do one way or the other so I have chosen to just live my life as fully as possible and with a big grin on my face as often as possible.

So there's another perspective.

Old 06-25-2021, 01:16 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Well, count me as one of the ten percent of people who don't rate themselves as an "above average driver."

My brother called me recently, super excited about UFOs and government intel about them being released. I said "I'm sorry, but I'm just not that excited or interested about it." He said "Why on earth not?" HERE IS MY REASON:

I can't do anything about UFOs. Same with so many other theories. I'm not going to die on any of those hills. Bigfoot? Maybe he exists, but my question is this - if he exists, where are the bones? Anyway, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but I can't do anything about it either way.

Loch Ness Monster? Meh, who knows? Maybe she's out there, maybe not. Once again, can't do anything about it one way or the other so it doesn't matter to me.

If there's a tracking device on my phone, I don't care about that either and you know why? Because if someone is tracking me, they must be bored out of their gourd, and I'm not doing anything illegal anyway.

Is the market going to crash? It goes up and down, and I don't control it and can't control it. So yes, I do believe that one day it's going to crash - again - and when it does, I'll be in good company because everyone will be freaked out. Oh well.

So that's why I don't seem to care. It's not that I don't care - and it's not that I'm in denial. It's that it doesn't make any difference what I do one way or the other so I have chosen to just live my life as fully as possible and with a big grin on my face as often as possible.

So there's another perspective.
That is a perfect perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal