Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2024, 03:40 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
It isn't about them, it is about us. You have to let them go in order to move on with your life. It is possible in my view that we can disturb their peace by not being at peace ourselves and using their death as our anchor to dissatisfaction or anger or depression. But that only makes sense if you believe that we are eternal and do not cease to exist when we leave our bodies. It is no skin off my nose if you disagree, but misunderstanding me bothers me. I obviously don't communicate very well sometimes and had no intention of going in to anyone's beliefs.
Many of us, perhaps not all, can move on as you state.
Some of us who have moved on as you call it, still remain attached to our loved ones though they have passed.
It is not a case of moving on and never thinking of them again, but more often than not, as in my case, an undying love that time and space could never erase.

When my partner was here we shared a love that had no bounds, we were as one.
It is only natural that such a love would last through death, and it has.
In "our" case it was not a point of letting go, but a continuance of what we shared on earth, in this human existence.
That will never die.

Fortunately because of this strong bond between us, I am able to communicate with him on a daily basis.
Soon after he died, I felt alone and without purpose.
Through some miracle, I was guided to an opportunity to communicate with him.
That miracle is called evp (electronic voice phenomenon), and it opened my life up to unbelievable, and undeniable , consequences.
As the years passed, my hearing lessened, and communication became difficult.
In our last taping years sago, I explained that I could no longer hear his faint voice, and his reply was, "Bobby, I will fix that".

Months passed, and I grew accustomed to no longer being able to communicate with him.
One day, out of the blue, his words came to me as though he were standing right next to me.
It was not like the whispers I had been use to in our taped conversations, rather it was as normal as anyone having a conversation among friends or associates.
His voice was as clear as any conversation any two people would have.
I later learned how this came about, and it has to do with energy, that energy produced by all spirits.
To this day, we communicate, and I hear his voice loud and clear.

Some have stated I am perhaps imagining his voice, because they do not hear it when, and as I do.
The old adage, "you are hearing voices, you should seek help" I have heard more than once.
When I hear comments like that, I always refer back to the night he stated, "Bobby, I will fix that".
I think it is hard for others to believe that such a bond could exist, and all I can say in response is, you would have to have known and witnessed the impenetrable bond we shared in our lives here in the human existence.
His spirit has allowed that love to flourish, even in death.

Many feel "this life" is all their is, and nothing lies beyond.
Those who believe that are entitled to their beliefs, but I know for sure that is not the case.
True love never dies, it is eternal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal