Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2022, 07:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,689 times

Advertisements

[url]https://linksly.co/J7wnVjp5[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2022, 03:36 AM

61 posts, read 45,161 times
Don't know if you're asking or answering, but speaking from experience, it's better to not go anywhere near here lol...

She is not essential for the player's progress or any of the six endings. She also remains utterly broken with unlimited stamina and recovery times shuffling in and out of existence... Shame she became the poster girl for Elden Ring since that boss needs a lot of re-works to be a good time...

Old 12-18-2022, 02:46 PM

4,559 posts, read 5,410,524 times
I am not going to click on your link as its your first post. New users are actually banned from posting links (read the TOS) as it could possibly be a critically unsafe/dangerous/harmful link.

But as Juice mentioned, we dont know if you are looking for info on how to get there (I guess to fight Malenia) of if your questionable link provides direction on how to get there. There are plenty of YouTube posts that provides walk through on not only how to get there, but also how to defeat Malenia.

Old 12-19-2022, 06:01 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,900,543 times
Question on Elden Ring.
I enjoy this type of video game but as an old man, my coordination is not the best. I can normally get through most situations with the help of Tube but in the opinion of the folks that have played this game, am I better off just saving my money?

Old 12-19-2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
Question on Elden Ring.
I enjoy this type of video game but as an old man, my coordination is not the best. I can normally get through most situations with the help of Tube but in the opinion of the folks that have played this game, am I better off just saving my money?
Get it. It is one of the best games released within the past 10 years and is pretty much a shoo-in for Game Of The Year. Its THAT GOOD!!

This is a pretty good tutorial to help you get started. Keep in mind that these games do not have a difficulty setting, so you just have to play to learn mechanics and level up your character to become stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdZ8Zex1cw

Old 12-21-2022, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
Question on Elden Ring.
Elden Ring can be as tough as you want it to be, actually.
When you start feeling overwhelmed, you can rely on spirit summons or actual player summons to 100% it!

Some bosses are really unfair and broken, though, so be warned. For example, I've platinumed all FROM Soft games before attempting Elden Ring, and was still very close to giving up when fighting Malenia. She is just... off. None of the other end-game bosses are that unbalanced, but they're not a good time IMO.

On the other hand, the game is gigantic, and you'll have dozens and dozens of hours of pure fun before reaching a wall. Plus, feel free to check the wiki on which builds work best for new players (I recommend an INT/DEX build with the Moonveil Katana since that item is fairly easy to get even early on)

Good luck!

Old 12-21-2022, 12:08 PM

Juicefishdeer is right with his post. I havent gotten to the point to fight Malenia even though I am level 135. There is just so much to do in this game.

The Radahn boss fight is perhaps one of the most epic boss fights I have ever encountered in any game ever. Just brilliantly fantastic.

Old 12-22-2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
The Radahn boss fight is perhaps one of the most epic boss fights I have ever encountered in any game ever. Just brilliantly fantastic.
Right, the spectacle is strong with that one

Don't wanna spoil what happens here, but gosh dang it, that's quite the out-of-the-box thinking on display there once you deplete 2/3 of his health bar.
The best boss fight of 2022, hands down!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games