Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2023, 09:02 AM

821 posts, read 774,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatkick View Post
Huh? I didn't say anything racist and I already said, I have no problem with blacks since they have done good for Westchester.

Why would I want to be in the NYC? I like Westchester the way it is and i don't want to be the sixth borough or have the subway system extended into here. I pay my high taxes.
Read your posts again. You sound like a modern day Archie Bunker.

I said that you belong in the NYC sub-forum because there is a lot of backwards thinking like you have in there.

It's not the 1960s anymore.

Old 10-03-2023, 09:44 PM

406 posts, read 340,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashwall View Post
Wow you are one racist hell spawn and so are the others that didn't call you out for it. You are probably the exact type the OP is talking about and you give every white person here in Westchester a bad name. Every race, culture, and religion has its best people and also has it garbage, and you are living up to that second part. Since you like to get technical though, Indians according to the FBI crime stats are the not group committing the most crimes and in fact commit the least crimes. So your idea they bring crime is ridiculous.

And if the OP wants to talk to white women, he has a right without getting harmed. Everyone has something they like in life and if that bothers you well that is your problem. I have daughters' as well, and it would not bother me when they grow up if they went for an Indian man, and if anything I would welcome it cause at least they will be loved since I seen Indian or Asian men married to white women and these men actually take care of their families, and not live in a crack house like your daughter with the current crop of white and black men these days while justifying it as "hipster living".

You also brought up you don't want to be the sixth borough, well it is too late and if takes a subway extension to force racists like you out, then so be it. You like to talk about taxes so much, but I pay my taxes as well and that is so we don't end like Alabama or Mississippi where you fit in perfectly.
Thank you for calling "cleatkick" out and letting everyone know how racist he is. He would also fit in perfectly in the racist, xenophobic, conservative White town near Wichita, Kansas, where I live. Unfortunately, there are still far too many Americans that have his mindset.

Old 02-08-2024, 07:29 PM

47 posts, read 18,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenburj View Post
So I am not saying everyone is racist or every white person. My neighbors for example of all colors have been spectacular. I lived here for just over a year cause I liked the green landscape, access to hiking across the Hudson valley, and I liked kayaking the Hudson River and LI Sound. Before that I lived in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and Hoboken.

However, I do notice there is a bit of resentment from whites in Westchester. Some of it passive and some it straight up dangerous.

Passive examples include mistaking me for being a Door Dash or UberEats driver if I pick up my food for myself or being told at restaurants "we are full" or "three hour wait" but one of my white or black friends showed up, the table is all of a sudden available or the wait time is now ten minutes even though I tell them the number of people in our party.

While driving at an intersection it said "no turn on red" so a guy behind me was honking at me to turn right on red. When it turned green, he pulled up next to me and said in full rage "n-gger i am gonna have you popped back to your ****hole country"(even though I am born here in the USA).

Then there was social situations at bars where white women have said "I don't like Indians" or "sorry you guys are all Muslim terrorists" or no response from saying hello but automatic hellos back at white or black men. Scary one where I said hello to a girl at the beach, and ten minutes later, some roided up guy comes up and said "no one talks to my girl you want to die punk" So I am not poor or obese and I dress decently, so I was shocked at this treatment.

Anyway, I think I am done with Westchester and will begin looking for places back in NYC. I actually liked Westchester and the beautiful Hudson Valley. I guess I am good as visitor but not seen as a real American.
That sucks about your experience but some might have to do with race and other is people being *******s in general. But to be fair, you are not missing anything by not living in Westchester. It's mostly mind boggling boring.
Someone else mentioned and they might be right but there are not many Indians in Westchester compared to the rest of the metro area so white people especially white women are not used to Indians versus other whites or Black dudes. New Jersey has a long history there since the late 1970s. Since NJ you can't pump your own gas, many of those stations are owned by Indians and they have bigger established neighborhoods like Jersey City, Edison, New Brunswick, Iselin, or Woodbridge. So I did notice more Indian men and white women couples in NJ compared to Westchester. Not saying it is guaranteed heaven there but something you may want to think about. One other major Indian population center is Hicksville in Long Island. I am a foodie and I love Indian food so I make trips to these places.

Old 02-12-2024, 09:04 AM

483 posts, read 243,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatkick View Post
Huh? I didn't say anything racist and I already said, I have no problem with blacks since they have done good for Westchester.

Why would I want to be in the NYC? I like Westchester the way it is and i don't want to be the sixth borough or have the subway system extended into here. I pay my high taxes.
Guys like you are why this minority loves to date white women. Some of y'all get so triggered! I even have them pay for my drinks and meals to **** y'all off. I live in the south, didn't really expect this in Westchester but there are bigots everywhere.

This thread makes me sad, not surprised though. Suburbs can be full of primitive people.

Old 02-14-2024, 06:37 AM

34,018 posts, read 47,252,748 times
Thread is closed.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County