Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 09:47 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Don't forget your tin foil hat for preparedness too. Researchers say you can add two drops of colloidal silver on the top of the hat, and smear some MMS around the rim, and it'll protect you from Alien Flu AND bleach your hair blonde all at the same time!
If you are such a follower of allopathic medicine, I don't know what you are doing in the Health and Wellness section, did you get lost?
I am new to this section of the forum and hoped I had left your kind of juvenile retort back in politics.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:01 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,223,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Fantastic! Thank you for starting this thread.
I've used it a couple of times, but was never quite sure I was dosing properly. His directions can be confusing. Your links will be helpful. I've had a couple bottles in the frig for about 2 years, plus some in the cupboard. Everybody should have some of this put away for preparedness. You never know when or what the next virus or pandemic will hit. I also suggest the same for colloidal silver, always have some available.

It can also be used to purify drinking water.
How to use MMS for water purification » RaccoonMedicine
Don't worry...

You can't dose something improperly that can't be dosed properly to begin with...

NO ONE should be "stocking" MMS for human ingestion, bleach was never intended for ingestion and there is absolutely NO BENEFIT.

Stating that you can "purify water with it" doesn't help your case....

Old 09-28-2012, 05:23 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper
If you are such a follower of allopathic medicine, I don't know what you are doing in the Health and Wellness section, did you get lost?
I am new to this section of the forum and hoped I had left your kind of juvenile retort back in politics.
Dont pay any attention to him.. He must work for BIG PHARMA and they dont like thier profits being taken away!!

Old 09-28-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Don't worry...

You can't dose something improperly that can't be dosed properly to begin with...

NO ONE should be "stocking" MMS for human ingestion, bleach was never intended for ingestion and there is absolutely NO BENEFIT.

Stating that you can "purify water with it" doesn't help your case....
I'll take my chances with proven alternatives, as opposed to your government approved dope. My health is my responsibility, not yours, and health is not what modern medicine is about. They have yet to cure anything, that would cut into their profits.

Quote:
According to the study led by Null, which involved a painstaking review of thousands of medical records, the United States spends $282 billion annually on deaths due to medical mistakes, or iatrogenic deaths. And that's a conservative estimate; only a fraction of medical errors are reported, according to the study. Actual medical mistakes are likely to be 20 times higher than the reported number because doctors fear retaliation for those mistakes. The American public heads to the doctor's office or the hospital time and again, oblivious of the alarming danger they're heading into. The public knows that medical errors occur, but they assume that errors are unusual, isolated events. Unfortunately, by accepting conventional medicine, patients voluntarily continue to walk into the leading cause of death in America.
Learn more: Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists

Old 09-28-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
I'll take my chances with proven alternatives, as opposed to your government approved dope. My health is my responsibility, not yours, and health is not what modern medicine is about. They have yet to cure anything, that would cut into their profits.

Learn more: Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists
"Proven" alternatives....well there you go, rules out MMS since it has never been proven to do anything beneficial....

Citing NaturalNews is the equivalent of citing the Enquirer....complete and utter nonsense.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
"Proven" alternatives....well there you go, rules out MMS since it has never been proven to do anything beneficial....

Citing NaturalNews is the equivalent of citing the Enquirer....complete and utter nonsense.
Why are you here? You obviously don't approve of alternative medicine, and I don't care. You are entitled to be wrong, I have no desire to argue with you - that would be a waste of both of our time.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Why are you here? You obviously don't approve of alternative medicine, and I don't care. You are entitled to be wrong, I have no desire to argue with you - that would be a waste of both of our time.
I approve of products and practices that are safe and have been proven to offer benefit without causing harm...

MMS fails on all counts. I am "entitled" to be wrong about things, not wrong on this count. Anyone who believes MMS offers any medical benefit is clearly in the wrong.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:26 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Tell that to all who have had good results like i have said before!

Old 09-30-2012, 10:41 AM

take note:
Although MMS is effective for a wide variety of infectious or pathogenic disease, including Lyme, it is not always an easy product to use. Some people develop severe repulsion to it. It is difficult to give to children and babies because the taste is so bad. If MMS cannot be used Nutrisilver should be considered an effective alternative.
Colloidal Silver vs. NutraSilver, Morgellon’s, MRSA, Fungal Infection

I just ordered a generator to make my own colloidal silver, however NutraSilver has unique qualities, such as 3600 ppm.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:13 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Don't forget your tin foil hat for preparedness too. Researchers say you can add two drops of colloidal silver on the top of the hat, and smear some MMS around the rim, and it'll protect you from Alien Flu AND bleach your hair blonde all at the same time!
See you totally had me until this. If it would color grey my roots back to brown during a zombie invasion....

THAT would be something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine