Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times

Advertisements

Thank you for this information, you have definitely got my attention now. I started with the Another Fraud article. I'll continue reading your links, and am leaning towards you being right and my being wrong all along.
healthwyze is a very interesting website. thanks again.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:51 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz
MMS IS BLEACH, doesn't cure anything, is a scam and anyone promoting this product is a moron....
Im sorry but maybe you should tell this TO ALL WHO HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS FROM MMS!

Like all these users (If you can find them to tell them they are wrong)

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...4781&styleid=1

Old 10-04-2012, 03:06 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,223,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Im sorry but maybe you should tell this TO ALL WHO HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS FROM MMS!

Like all these users (If you can find them to tell them they are wrong)

Miracle Mineral Solution - Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)
MMS has never "helped" anyone..

Has caused plenty of harm however.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.” The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health
health.FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

Old 10-04-2012, 03:42 PM

I'm still on the fence about this. I don't like the fact that in trying to do more research, I find articles disappear, and my computer has to block an attack. That tells me somebody wants to stop us from learning more about this product, which makes me suspicious about gov't interference. This gov't doesn't give a damn about our health, so why the censorship?
I did find this.
MMS is sodium chlorite plus acid = acidified sodium chlorite or chlorus acid.
Quote:

However, I prefer to call it Miracle Mineral Solution, as supplements require the approval of health authorities, while a solution for treating water does not need to be registered.
Basically all diseases associated with microbes and immune reactions respond very well, and that includes not only infections and autoimmune diseases but most of our diseases. Chlorine dioxide was used to kill Anthrax during the 2001 Anthrax attack. Even most diseases that are not known to be associated with microbes and the immune system reportedly have improved

Because of its strong oxidizing ability, chlorine dioxide seems to inactivate many poisons, may help with toothache, and makes stored heavy metals soluble so that they can more easily be expelled. Another advantage of chlorine dioxide as compared to chlorine is that it does not react with organic matter, such as food, body cells or even our “good” intestinal bacteria, but is specific in destroying pathogenic microbes. However, it does react with vitamin C and possibly other reactive antioxidants.

If this treatment option would become widely known and used by the general population that would be devastating for the medical-pharmaceutical complex. The FDA has a long history of jailing and otherwise neutralizing inventors of effective natural remedies and therapies that harm the drug industry, and Humble, as an American, tries to protect himself by remaining in hiding in Africa or Central America.
SODIUM CHLORITE

Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.”
Well OF COURSE THEY ARE!!!!!

THEY ARENT MAKING ANY PROFIT FROM PPL USING IT..... Wake up!!

Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well OF COURSE THEY ARE!!!!!

THEY ARENT MAKING ANY PROFIT FROM PPL USING IT..... Wake up!!
The FDA does not make a profit from any drugs.

MMS makes people sick. And the idea that parents give it to their children and deliberately make them sick is disgusting.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm still on the fence about this. I don't like the fact that in trying to do more research, I find articles disappear, and my computer has to block an attack. That tells me somebody wants to stop us from learning more about this product, which makes me suspicious about gov't interference. This gov't doesn't give a damn about our health, so why the censorship?
I did find this.
MMS is sodium chlorite plus acid = acidified sodium chlorite or chlorus acid.

Quote:
However, I prefer to call it Miracle Mineral Solution, as supplements require the approval of health authorities, while a solution for treating water does not need to be registered.
Basically all diseases associated with microbes and immune reactions respond very well, and that includes not only infections and autoimmune diseases but most of our diseases. Chlorine dioxide was used to kill Anthrax during the 2001 Anthrax attack. Even most diseases that are not known to be associated with microbes and the immune system reportedly have improved

Because of its strong oxidizing ability, chlorine dioxide seems to inactivate many poisons, may help with toothache, and makes stored heavy metals soluble so that they can more easily be expelled. Another advantage of chlorine dioxide as compared to chlorine is that it does not react with organic matter, such as food, body cells or even our “good” intestinal bacteria, but is specific in destroying pathogenic microbes. However, it does react with vitamin C and possibly other reactive antioxidants.

If this treatment option would become widely known and used by the general population that would be devastating for the medical-pharmaceutical complex. The FDA has a long history of jailing and otherwise neutralizing inventors of effective natural remedies and therapies that harm the drug industry, and Humble, as an American, tries to protect himself by remaining in hiding in Africa or Central America.

SODIUM CHLORITE
The FDA does not sell any medications, so it cannot profit from them.

The quote above frankly lies. Bleach cannot differentiate pathogenic bacteria from normal gut flora and it will not remove toxic metals from the body.

MMS is rejected not only by the FDA but by public health officials in other countries, including the UK, Canada and Australia.

This woman died within 12 hours of using it:

MMS

MMS

Note that a guy who sells the stuff blames the dead woman for killing herself.

"The product's key ingredient, sodium chlorite, can cause kidney failure and methemoglobinemia, a condition in which red blood cells do not bind with oxygen. Both can be fatal."

The Wiki is interesting:

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"MMS was a cure touted by an Australian couple targeting the Seattle area. They ran websites using fake testimonials (accompanied by sexy vignettes), photographs, and Seattle addresses, to promote downloadable books touted as containing secret cures as well as selling bottles labeled 'water purification drops' with a brand name of 'MMS Professional'. The Washington State Attorney General's Office filed suit, and in conjunctions with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), secured a settlement of more than US $40,000 for at least 200 residents. In the ACCC legal action, the presiding judge described the cures as quack medicine and found the claims on the websites 'false, misleading or deceptive'.

So you can believe the testimonials (probably fake) or you can believe health officials on three continents.

MMS can kill. People who give it to a child should be prosecuted for child abuse and have their children taken from them.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The FDA does not sell any medications, so it cannot profit from them.

The quote above frankly lies. Bleach cannot differentiate pathogenic bacteria from normal gut flora and it will not remove toxic metals from the body.

MMS is rejected not only by the FDA but by public health officials in other countries, including the UK, Canada and Australia.

This woman died within 12 hours of using it:

MMS

MMS

Note that a guy who sells the stuff blames the dead woman for killing herself.

"The product's key ingredient, sodium chlorite, can cause kidney failure and methemoglobinemia, a condition in which red blood cells do not bind with oxygen. Both can be fatal."

The Wiki is interesting:

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"MMS was a cure touted by an Australian couple targeting the Seattle area. They ran websites using fake testimonials (accompanied by sexy vignettes), photographs, and Seattle addresses, to promote downloadable books touted as containing secret cures as well as selling bottles labeled 'water purification drops' with a brand name of 'MMS Professional'. The Washington State Attorney General's Office filed suit, and in conjunctions with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), secured a settlement of more than US $40,000 for at least 200 residents. In the ACCC legal action, the presiding judge described the cures as quack medicine and found the claims on the websites 'false, misleading or deceptive'.

So you can believe the testimonials (probably fake) or you can believe health officials on three continents.

MMS can kill. People who give it to a child should be prosecuted for child abuse and have their children taken from them.
Hello Nurse Suzy, promoter of big pharma. So you bring us wiki and a questionable death to prove this is quackery. Anything that doesn't come with a gov't permit is quackery to you. Hell, you're the one that said people don't need to supplement their diet, so excuse me if what you say carries little to no weight with me.
As for this woman, what happened to the autopsy results? It's been well over 2 years now. Everybody that knows anything about this product knows there is a proper protocol. A few drops one day, one more drop the next and so on. You stop when you have ill effects and back off one drop. It's a very gradual thing.

Lord knows how much she consumed. Why doesn't her husband know? Why was she so secretive or is it he that isn't sharing what he knows? Why isn't there an indictment for murder? There is something very wrong with this story. I ain't buyin it. and you have an agenda.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:36 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,770,834 times
So, I started taking 2 drops per day of MMS with orange juice a week ago. After only three days, the smear on my living room window has disappeared! On the fourth day, my cat meowed! Day five - my husband offered to do the dishes for me (my usual nightly chore)! On day six, it RAINED OMG. By day seven, I discovered that all the clothes from the week before would fit in my washing machine, and if I added some soapy stuff to the load, it would get them clean!

I'm feeling sick as a dog and puke up everything I eat, and the puking is making my throat feel like it's on fire so it's hard to eat anything except for lukewarm chicken broth and jello in the first place. The strangest thing though - I've lost 4 pounds in 7 days, without exercise. The emergency room doctor says I won't feel a thing anymore if I keep it up, in around a month.

This MMS stuff really is miraculous. I recommend it to all my VBFFS.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
So, I started taking 2 drops per day of MMS with orange juice a week ago. After only three days, the smear on my living room window has disappeared! On the fourth day, my cat meowed! Day five - my husband offered to do the dishes for me (my usual nightly chore)! On day six, it RAINED OMG. By day seven, I discovered that all the clothes from the week before would fit in my washing machine, and if I added some soapy stuff to the load, it would get them clean!

I'm feeling sick as a dog and puke up everything I eat, and the puking is making my throat feel like it's on fire so it's hard to eat anything except for lukewarm chicken broth and jello in the first place. The strangest thing though - I've lost 4 pounds in 7 days, without exercise. The emergency room doctor says I won't feel a thing anymore if I keep it up, in around a month.

This MMS stuff really is miraculous. I recommend it to all my VBFFS.
Is that supposed to be funny? It's not even clever, a 10 year old could do better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine