Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 02:25 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
See you totally had me until this. If it would color grey my roots back to brown during a zombie invasion....

THAT would be something.
AnonChick is one of the winners of our most informative poster contest. That tells me all I need to know about this "contest".

Old 09-30-2012, 07:16 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
AnonChick is one of the winners of our most informative poster contest. That tells me all I need to know about this "contest".
I enjoy her posts. She brings a lot of information to this board, and, from what I can tell, has good scientific data to back up her opinions, which she tempers with common sense.

I don't have to agree with her on everything to see her value.

Old 09-30-2012, 07:27 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Its sad she refuses to look into something if its not MAINSTREAM!!

I like AnonChick but i feel bad for her,she thinks MSM is the only way (As the majority of ppl do)

Old 09-30-2012, 07:45 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:
I enjoy her posts. She brings a lot of information to this board, and, from what I can tell, has good scientific data to back up her opinions, which she tempers with common sense.

It is why she has my respect. I tend to agree. I need solid evidence. Strong solid evidence.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:

I see no value in tin foil comments, which adds nothing to the conversation, but if you consider that informative, go for it.
To me it's just a way to shut people up, because you have nothing of substance to contribute.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:19 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It is why she has my respect. I tend to agree. I need solid evidence. Strong solid evidence.
I'm the same. I'm lucky that I have quite a few Chinese docs (my gastro / GP), and my rhuematologist and dermatologist are Japanese.

All of them are pro alternative medicine (sometimes above the prescriptions available). But they are only that way for things that have a good amount of medical science to back them up. There IS quite a lot of studies on natural remedies (peppermint oil for IBS, ginger for nausea, fish oil / tumeric for antiinflammatory).

Old 10-02-2012, 04:46 AM

5,644 posts, read 13,223,319 times
Quote:
take note:
Although MMS is effective for a wide variety of infectious or pathogenic disease, including Lyme, it is not always an easy product to use. Some people develop severe repulsion to it. It is difficult to give to children and babies because the taste is so bad. If MMS cannot be used Nutrisilver should be considered an effective alternative.
Colloidal Silver vs. NutraSilver, Morgellon’s, MRSA, Fungal Infection

I just ordered a generator to make my own colloidal silver, however NutraSilver has unique qualities, such as 3600 ppm.
take note:

Anyone who would give MMS to children should be reported for child abuse. There is a reason it "tastes so bad".....its BLEACH

Old 10-02-2012, 11:37 AM

No doctor they are not the same.
You are welcome to carry on believing that the FDA, AMA approve products in our interests, such as chemotherapy chemicals, aspartame, GMO “stuff”, etc., etc. I prefer to show great interest in natural products, which have been shown to work effectively and for very little cost, and which they oppose, and which coincidentally conflict with the interests of the Big Pharma paymasters.
People will have to decide for themselves, do their own research, and follow the money. Scientists that come out in favor of this product will be banished, because this product can cure. The money stream ends when you are cured.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:17 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:
I'm the same. I'm lucky that I have quite a few Chinese docs (my gastro / GP), and my rhuematologist and dermatologist are Japanese.

All of them are pro alternative medicine (sometimes above the prescriptions available). But they are only that way for things that have a good amount of medical science to back them up. There IS quite a lot of studies on natural remedies (peppermint oil for IBS, ginger for nausea, fish oil / tumeric for antiinflammatory).
Yup!

Old 10-03-2012, 04:53 AM

5,644 posts, read 13,223,319 times
Quote:
No doctor they are not the same.
You are welcome to carry on believing that the FDA, AMA approve products in our interests, such as chemotherapy chemicals, aspartame, GMO “stuff”, etc., etc. I prefer to show great interest in natural products, which have been shown to work effectively and for very little cost, and which they oppose, and which coincidentally conflict with the interests of the Big Pharma paymasters.
People will have to decide for themselves, do their own research, and follow the money. Scientists that come out in favor of this product will be banished, because this product can cure. The money stream ends when you are cured.
MMS IS BLEACH, doesn't cure anything, is a scam and anyone promoting this product is a moron....

The man who encourages the sick and dying to drink industrial bleach | Martin Robbins | Science | guardian.co.uk

MMS Apologists, What Part Of Industrial Bleach Do You Not Get?

MMS (a.k.a., bleach) for autism: Just when I thought I was out… – Respectful Insolence

Another Fraud Of Alternative Medicine: M.M.S.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...b_1588498.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine