Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 11:12 AM

26,656 posts, read 28,659,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
It depends also on what ELSE is in the gel.

If it is homeopathic arnica, and also contains non-homeopathic camphor or eucalyptis, then it's those two other things that are "working." And the arnica in it isn't doing anything at all.
https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Analge.../dp/B00EEEFUZI

This is what I have and there's nothing else in it just arnica montana 1X HPUS. Well, there are inactive ingredients: Alcohol, carbomer, purified water, sodium hydroxide.

And it works great, odorless too. I know I would never have bought anything with camphor or eucalyptus because I can't stand the smell. Smells like mint and menthol--I also can't stand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2020, 01:25 PM

3,121 posts, read 2,064,662 times
I used Boiron Arnicare also and got unexpected results. I didn't think it would work but it did.

Active ingredient: 1X arnica montana
Inactive ingredients: alcohol, carbomer, purified water, sodium hydroxide

Carbomer is used as a thickening agent; sodium hydroxide maintains a safe pH level; alcohol is used in skin products as a preservative and to help ingredients penetrate skin; and purified water is used as a carrier to deliver active ingredients.

I wonder if the active ingredient in a 1X homeopathic dilution is comparable to the amount of active ingredient in an herbal remedy. 1X is the first dilution from the plant so presumably would have the highest amount of active ingredient in homeopathic preps. Maybe that is why this product works.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:52 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,733,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Analge.../dp/B00EEEFUZI

This is what I have and there's nothing else in it just arnica montana 1X HPUS. Well, there are inactive ingredients: Alcohol, carbomer, purified water, sodium hydroxide.

And it works great, odorless too. I know I would never have bought anything with camphor or eucalyptus because I can't stand the smell. Smells like mint and menthol--I also can't stand.

I bought this today for my husband who has arthritis. Fingers crossed it works for him.

Old 10-09-2020, 02:48 AM

233 posts, read 155,218 times
Default arthritis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I bought this today for my husband who has arthritis. Fingers crossed it works for him.

I never had it but did have bones loss in my jaw it was pretty bad, then I

finally read about the 'Borax Conspiracy' and drank same, had teeth pulled afterwards

And my teeth never shifted either, that was 2017 and it's late 2020, so it worked for me

glad your way worked for hubby.....

Old 10-12-2020, 10:53 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times
I am not a homeopath, but I would think that a 1x/mother tincture or whatever it is called by folks would not be homeopathic as such because it is not diluted enough to be. It would be herbal since it is the herb plus water/OH.

I suspect that homeopathy starts to be effective as homeopathy from about 6x dilution onwards but I am not sure there is a definition of when some preparation is herbal/allopathic and when homeopathy starts. Is there?

As I understand it, the dilutions are only part of the preparation process. Since we are talking energy medicine, there is a secussion part of the process (where the preparation is shaken) to transfer the energy from one part to the whole of the new remedy. This secussion is an important part as much as the dilution of the remedy.

I think in an ideal world our bodies would be very sensitive to homoepathy and other energy healing, but in our current world, everything is geared towards making us more and more physical, placing protective layers of fatty and sugary foods around our organs, making us more and more 3D. It is all dragging us down to the bottom of the physical <=> spirit scale.

However, having said all that I feel that allopathic, herbal, and any other kind of medicine also works on an energetic level, but it hits a harmonic which is different to the one which may be hit by an energetic method of treatment. You know how Royal Raymond Rife found certain frequencies destroyed microorganisms which cause disease? Well maybe all these different healing methods are just hitting multiples of the same frequencies he found? The same with Radionics and Albert Abrams.

That maybe how to explain what is making us well, since we are all supposed to be energy beings at some lowest level (cells => molecules => atoms => electrons/protons => energy)

I still want to know where all the money donated for cancer research is going to?

Old 10-13-2020, 06:06 AM

1,624 posts, read 1,354,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am not a homeopath, but I would think that a 1x/mother tincture or whatever it is called by folks would not be homeopathic as such because it is not diluted enough to be. It would be herbal since it is the herb plus water/OH.

I suspect that homeopathy starts to be effective as homeopathy from about 6x dilution onwards but I am not sure there is a definition of when some preparation is herbal/allopathic and when homeopathy starts. Is there?

As I understand it, the dilutions are only part of the preparation process. Since we are talking energy medicine, there is a secussion part of the process (where the preparation is shaken) to transfer the energy from one part to the whole of the new remedy. This secussion is an important part as much as the dilution of the remedy.

I think in an ideal world our bodies would be very sensitive to homoepathy and other energy healing, but in our current world, everything is geared towards making us more and more physical, placing protective layers of fatty and sugary foods around our organs, making us more and more 3D. It is all dragging us down to the bottom of the physical <=> spirit scale.

However, having said all that I feel that allopathic, herbal, and any other kind of medicine also works on an energetic level, but it hits a harmonic which is different to the one which may be hit by an energetic method of treatment. You know how Royal Raymond Rife found certain frequencies destroyed microorganisms which cause disease? Well maybe all these different healing methods are just hitting multiples of the same frequencies he found? The same with Radionics and Albert Abrams.

That maybe how to explain what is making us well, since we are all supposed to be energy beings at some lowest level (cells => molecules => atoms => electrons/protons => energy)

I still want to know where all the money donated for cancer research is going to?
Yes, the succussion or agitation is what imbues the energy vibration of the substance into the water. A 6X preparation has relatively more of the actual substance than a 30C prep, but is succussed less, so therefore the 6X has a weaker healing effect.

All matter is based in energy, including our physical bodies, as well as any and all treatments, no matter what they are (allopathic, homeopathic, herbal, etc). There are all these different healing modalities, as you have listed, which indicate that energy is the underlying commonality to all of them. I suspect there is also a set of principles for manipulation of energy so as to provoke a healing response that we just haven't quite recognized yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine