Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 08:13 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,649,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
My, my keep the laughs coming. So when you agree, it is facts, but when you disagree then it is 'pandering to their base' and 'conspiracy theory'. You're so funny. If ever I were to take you out to lunch, I would have to buy you two plates, one for each face.
No, totally incorrect. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant. We’re not talking about a matter of opinion. It’s a pandering conspiracy theory because it’s been proven to be categorically false, a multitude of times. Once that happens and it’s continued to be pushed, it’s pandering nonsense. It’s well calculated though. The message is going to a largely uneducated group, the type to idolize a politician. It’s rather sad that they continue to do so, knowing there are some that will actually still believe the nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2022, 08:40 AM

3,365 posts, read 5,242,053 times
Quote:
But the county just had to have the last word????? After all this time, so to speak? Why?
Not to be reductive but that's just how time works... They can't go back in time to before the claims were made and refute them. The claims have to e made first for them to refute them. Once the claims were made the county decided to do a real audit and address the claims point by point. That process takes time.

Quote:
In other words, they are going to pander to their base. Gotcha.

I'm just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy I see when I see it.
You think you are but you aren't. There is no hypocrisy going on. One side has facts based on an honest and thorough analysis of the claims. While the other side has been knowingly lying to the public, they have pulled their claims out of thin air and continue to spread the lies even when presented with the evidence.

That video linked up this thread was posted recently and AGAIN contains zero evidence while making statements like "tens of thousands of confirmed cases of voter fraud"; the lies are consistent and ongoing even in the face of strong evidence that completely contradicts them. The county released a 93 page report and spoke on the subject for over 4 hours. They only did this because they had to as the conspiracy theories clearly aren't slowing down or stopping any time soon.

I find it interesting that your argument here is strikingly similar to the ones made by flat earthers. There is no opposing views in this discussion; there is only the facts. Any beliefs that are in direct conflict with the facts should be given just as much attention as flat earthers get.

Old 01-06-2022, 08:43 AM

50,838 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
So what. Take any position in the world and some one or someones will say something different.

The election is over. And certified. It's time for folks to move on.

Old 01-06-2022, 01:31 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,094,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Manager View Post
The polling numbers have not changed much over the last year but it is important to note that they are also similar to the Trump numbers from 2016. Essentially, when one party wins the opposite party believes fraud/wrongdoing occurred. The polling numbers are actually quite interesting; 34% of voters believe 2020 was NOT fair while 33% of voters believe 2016 was NOT fair.
Sure. Fine. However, you did not quote my part about what I think are fringe. Flat earthers are around 8 percent and moon landing deniers near 9 percent. A far far cry form the mid-thirty's for the items you mentioned.

But no matter, moving on . . . .

Old 01-06-2022, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Sure. Fine. However, you did not quote my part about what I think are fringe. Flat earthers are around 8 percent and moon landing deniers near 9 percent. A far far cry form the mid-thirty's for the items you mentioned.

But no matter, moving on . . . .
We're now debating what fringe weirdos are more fringe? Come on now. 9/11 "truthers", flat earthers, moon landing deniers, and now these stolen election kooks; no need to split hairs to determine who is crazier than the rest.

Excellent idea.

Old 01-07-2022, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
No, totally incorrect. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant. We’re not talking about a matter of opinion. It’s a pandering conspiracy theory because it’s been proven to be categorically false, a multitude of times. Once that happens and it’s continued to be pushed, it’s pandering nonsense. It’s well calculated though. The message is going to a largely uneducated group, the type to idolize a politician. It’s rather sad that they continue to do so, knowing there are some that will actually still believe the nonsense.
I'm getting real tired of you impugning those with whom you disagree by referring to them as uneducated, etc. You throw your little digs around just enough to troll without trolling.

So, I'm sure you may say that there was absolutely no fraud during the election, right? Or are you going to point out that the only proof of that was by republican voters, right? No oddities, right? The pizza boxes being put up over windows and kicking out observers, etc, right? Categorically false, a multitude of times. You are right. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant because you completely lack any critical thinking skills at all. You may have great book knowledge, but that's it. Your book knowledge has you blindly believing in the crap you post because it comes from other 'well educated' people. You are on a mission to create some blue utopia here in Arizona. It is obvious in your posts and posting style. I guarantee, you will ALWAYS insist on the last word. Typical woman.

We are humans. We will never utopia, it is not how we are built. Grow up.

Quote:
Excellent idea.
I'm really starting to dislike cats.

Old 01-07-2022, 08:45 AM

Quote:
I'm getting real tired of you impugning those with whom you disagree by referring to them as uneducated, etc. You throw your little digs around just enough to troll without trolling.

So, I'm sure you may say that there was absolutely no fraud during the election, right? Or are you going to point out that the only proof of that was by republican voters, right? No oddities, right? The pizza boxes being put up over windows and kicking out observers, etc, right? Categorically false, a multitude of times. You are right. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant because you completely lack any critical thinking skills at all. You may have great book knowledge, but that's it. Your book knowledge has you blindly believing in the crap you post because it comes from other 'well educated' people. You are on a mission to create some blue utopia here in Arizona. It is obvious in your posts and posting style. I guarantee, you will ALWAYS insist on the last word. Typical woman.

We are humans. We will never utopia, it is not how we are built. Grow up.

I'm really starting to dislike cats.
Again, taking offense over factual information and misconstruing it as opinion in order to attack. This whole exchange is such a perfect example of how something like the topic at hand materializes using the playbook that's been repeated over and over now. Don't like the facts of the situation, deny them, find someone or something to blame, attack. Your angst is with the facts of the situation, despite the desperate attempt to project it on me or the countless other posters responding with factual information relative to the topic.

How many more court cases, audits, sham press conferences will it take to believe that there was no widespread fraud? 65 court cases were not enough. Will the 66th finally do it? Come on already, to take offense over the fact that those that still believe there was a conspiracy at play are uneducated is choosing to ignore logic, reason and the truth, and to get offended over such is just odd.

Old 01-07-2022, 10:00 AM

3,365 posts, read 5,242,053 times
Quote:
I'm getting real tired of you impugning those with whom you disagree by referring to them as uneducated, etc.
Legit questions because I'm curious. I've never felt the need to call the Biden cheated conspiracy theorists uneducated. The group is almost entirely made up of HS graduates or dropouts. By definition they are uneducated, by choice.

To be clear I'm also a HS graduate with zero college education. I went straight into working and buying real estate and I quit working for other people in 2009. I am very experienced in what I do and very successful, I've made millions of dollars in both cash and equity, yet I am also uneducated.

1) What would you prefer people refer to us as?

2) Why do you consider that an insult?

I don't have any issues with the fact that I'm uneducated personally so I seriously want to know.

Old 01-07-2022, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Again, taking offense over factual information and misconstruing it as opinion in order to attack. This whole exchange is such a perfect example of how something like the topic at hand materializes using the playbook that's been repeated over and over now. Don't like the facts of the situation, deny them, find someone or something to blame, attack. Your angst is with the facts of the situation, despite the desperate attempt to project it on me or the countless other posters responding with factual information relative to the topic.
Thanks for admitting everything you are doing, though you are for some reason using the third person.

Old 01-07-2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Manager View Post
Legit questions because I'm curious. I've never felt the need to call the Biden cheated conspiracy theorists uneducated.
And that is why the post you quoted was not directed to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona