Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 10:53 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,367,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Manager View Post
Legit questions because I'm curious. I've never felt the need to call the Biden cheated conspiracy theorists uneducated. The group is almost entirely made up of HS graduates or dropouts. By definition they are uneducated, by choice.

To be clear I'm also a HS graduate with zero college education. I went straight into working and buying real estate and I quit working for other people in 2009. I am very experienced in what I do and very successful, I've made millions of dollars in both cash and equity, yet I am also uneducated.

1) What would you prefer people refer to us as?

2) Why do you consider that an insult?

I don't have any issues with the fact that I'm uneducated personally so I seriously want to know.
When people refer to others as being uneducated it's not meant to be a compliment. It's a polite way of saying that: "If you don't agree with me then you're dumber than a box of rocks". They're trying to imply that the opinions of who they accuse of being uneducated are not as relevant as themselves who claim to be educated. People who accuse others of being uneducated think that they are morally and intellectually superior to the individual that they are responding to. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out?

Not everyone can afford to go to college. Going to college has no bearing on an individuals intelligence. Intelligence is something that you're born with. Either you're intelligent or you're not. As Dorothy said to the Scarecrow on The Wizard of Oz: "Well if you don't have any brains then how can you talk?" To which the Scarecrow replied: "A lot of people without any brains do an awful lot of talking." Which to me means that if you're uneducated then how can you form an opinion? And that educated people really aren't that "educated" after all as all they have are plenty of uneducated opinions.

A lot of people have plenty of good reasons to believe that the Democrats cheated and stole the election. Trump was out there everyday campaigning and drawing large enthusiastic crowds. By intent Brandon was sitting in his basement and couldn't draw flies. Every time he opened his mouth he put his foot in it. It was best to keep him off the campaign trail as much as possible. Again I'll refer to The Wizard of Oz: "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain". Harris is a phony and just plain unlikable, Tulsi Gabbard made a fool out of her during the primaries and she had to drop out early. A lot of people find it odd that in many of the states that Brandon won they changed their election laws using the pandemic as an excuse.

Brandon didn't help matters when he claimed that they put together the most fraudulent election team in history. "It's not who votes that counts it's who counts the votes." Unfortunately politics is a corrupt filthy business. People will lie cheat, steal and prostitute themselves to the lowest common denominator for some crummy little political office. You don't have to be a nuclear physicist to understand why so many people have no faith in fair and honest elections. That goes for both sides.

But what really gets me was where was the outcry when the Democrats claimed falsely that the Russians colluded with Trump to steal the election? They dragged that on for his entire presidency fueled on by the main stream media. Will Hillary Clinton ever have to pay for her involvement in the Steele Dossier? Inquiring minds would like to know. It also seems to me that if you're a Democrat politician you can get away with anything and they often do.

Quote:
Biden says he has the 'most extensive voter fraud ...
Oct 24, 2020 · October 24, 2020. 15. Joe Biden boasted. “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”. https://www.independentsentinel.com/...on-in-history/

Biden Confesses on Video: ‘It’s Not About Who Gets to Vote ...
Dec 15, 2021 · Biden Confesses on Video: ‘It’s Not About Who Gets to Vote – Its About Who Gets to COUNT the Vote’ Fact checked December 15, 2021 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 5 https://newspunch.com/biden-confesse...ount-the-vote/

Elections Are Won by Those Who Count Votes – not by those who ...
Nov 02, 2020 · It was Joseph Stalin who said it best – the outcome is not determined by the people voting, but by those who count the votes. I pray they do not go that far. "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything"-- Joseph Stalin https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...hose-who-vote/
Quote:
What to make of the intelligence failure over the Steele Dossier?
Nov 20, 2021 · A common refrain during this early period of RussiaGate was that the dossier’s author, Christopher Steele, stood as the guarantor of its authenticity.

Steele was not hired to find the truth but to dig up opposition research of salacious, weird, and incredible rumors and gossip concerning Trump and his campaign.

We must ask why such garbage and fakery was allowed to affect public policy — namely, to influence FISA surveillance warrants of U.S. citizens, the appointment of a special prosecutor, and the use of Steele to build an impeachment case?

Why was the dossier not investigated quietly by FBI or CIA professionals, who should have swiftly discarded it and directed attention to possible Russian disinformation? I suspect that this did not happen because our intelligence experts were pulling for it to be true. https://thehill.com/opinion/national...steele-dossier

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 01-10-2022 at 11:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2022, 11:29 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,664,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
When people refer to others as being uneducated it's not meant to be a compliment. It's a polite way of saying that: "If you don't agree with me then you're dumber than a box of rocks". They're trying to imply that the opinions of who they accuse of being uneducated are not as relevant as themselves who claim to be educated. People who accuse others of being uneducated think that they are morally and intellectually superior to the individual that they are responding to. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out?

Not everyone can afford to go to college. Going to college has no bearing on an individuals intelligence. Intelligence is something that you're born with. Either you're intelligent or you're not. As Dorothy said to the Scarecrow on The Wizard of Oz: "Well if you don't have any brains then how can you talk?" To which the Scarecrow replied: "A lot of people without any brains do an awful lot of talking." Which to me means that if you're uneducated then how can you form an opinion? And that educated people really aren't that "educated" after all as all they have are plenty of uneducated opinions.

A lot of people have plenty of good reasons to believe that the Democrats cheated and stole the election. Trump was out there everyday campaigning and drawing large enthusiastic crowds. By intent Brandon was sitting in his basement and couldn't draw flies. Every time he opened his mouth he put his foot in it. It was best to keep him off the campaign trail as much as possible. Again I'll refer to The Wizard of Oz: "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain". Harris is a phony and just plain unlikable, Tulsi Gabbard made a fool out of her during the primaries and she had to drop out early. A lot of people find it odd that in many of the states that Brandon won they changed their election laws using the pandemic as an excuse.

Brandon didn't help matters when he claimed that they put together the most fraudulent election team in history. "It's not who votes that counts it's who counts the votes." Unfortunately politics is a corrupt filthy business. People will lie cheat, steal and prostitute themselves to the lowest common denominator for some crummy little political office. You don't have to be a nuclear physicist to understand why so many people have no faith in fair and honest elections. That goes for both sides.

But what really gets me was where was the outcry when the Democrats claimed falsely that the Russians colluded with Trump to steal the election? They dragged that on for his entire presidency fueled on by the main stream media. Will Hillary Clinton ever have to pay for her involvement in the Steele Dossier? Inquiring minds would like to know. It also seems to me that if you're a Democrat politician you can get away with anything and they often do.
There are no longer any "good reasons to believe that the Democrats cheated and stole the election". You realize anecdotes don't qualify as proof, right?

Old 01-10-2022, 02:05 PM

6,775 posts, read 5,082,416 times
There is actually a venue for presenting evidence of election fraud. It's called the legal system. How many indictments have resulted from the Cyber Ninjas audit to date? With such a large number of claimed invalid ballots one certainly would expect a few by now.

Old 01-10-2022, 02:20 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,664,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikernut View Post
There is actually a venue for presenting evidence of election fraud. It's called the legal system. How many indictments have resulted from the Cyber Ninjas audit to date? With such a large number of claimed invalid ballots one certainly would expect a few by now.
You mean the former company known as Cyber Ninjas? LOL!!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cyber-...r-court-ruling

Old 01-10-2022, 02:30 PM

6,775 posts, read 5,082,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
You mean the former company known as Cyber Ninjas? LOL!!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cyber-...r-court-ruling
Yup. Classic boiler-room company tactic. Set up shop, do your thing, close up shop and run with the money. Rinse and repeat.

Old 01-11-2022, 05:11 AM

2,926 posts, read 3,100,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Meanwhile, the audit was performed, it didn't turn up any significant evidence, it was never going to overturn the election, and it is over. And I am good with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Okay.

You lost. Get over it. Quit being a bad loser. Try to better (LOL) the next time. That's the way elections work.
You mean like this posted up thread?

Old 01-11-2022, 05:15 AM

2,926 posts, read 3,100,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
When people refer to others as being uneducated it's not meant to be a compliment. It's a polite way of saying that: "If you don't agree with me then you're dumber than a box of rocks".
Thank you, and for AZ Manager, I approve this message as I did forget to reply to your question. This one pretty much agrees with my opinion as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona