Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 07:59 PM

17,411 posts, read 16,566,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Get rid of the floor or house. One slip, twist your body to not fall, your life can be ruined like mine with blowing your back out. Put down carpet runners in there if you can

I've said it before, I don't know what to believe, if he just happened to hit it just right or what. My hub fell from the top deck of our car carrier to have those injuries.
I can buy it from the top of a car carrier - that makes sense and thank God someone was there to see your husband's fall and get help for him.

But falling on a carpeted floor and getting massive injuries like that seems pretty odd to me.

To top it off his suite had an adjoining room. And the door between the rooms was not locked.

Bob thought to engage all the locks on his hotel room door but never even tried the door to the adjoining room to make sure that it was locked? That just seems so odd to me. Obviously someone leaving his room through that adjoining door could not have locked the door from Bob's side....it's all such a puzzle.

Did the authorities check the adjoining room, too?

Last edited by springfieldva; 03-31-2022 at 08:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2022, 08:08 PM

FWIW, I don't think that Bob was engaging in any funny business. I do think that something odd happened to him.

Old 04-01-2022, 04:03 PM

5,426 posts, read 3,505,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
To top it off his suite had an adjoining room. And the door between the rooms was not locked.
Wow, I hadn't heard or read that! Do you have a link for this information? Thanks!

Old 04-01-2022, 05:05 PM

16,427 posts, read 12,533,205 times
Quote:
Bob thought to engage all the locks on his hotel room door but never even tried the door to the adjoining room to make sure that it was locked? That just seems so odd to me. Obviously someone leaving his room through that adjoining door could not have locked the door from Bob's side....it's all such a puzzle.

Quote:
A hotel maintenance worker had to be called to open the door to Saget's suite since it had been latched from inside. Even though the door between Saget's suite and the adjacent room was found to be unlocked, records on the electronic locks at the hotel showed that no one had been in the abutting room since Jan. 7, two days before Saget's body was discovered, the report says.
https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...floor-83459248

Old 04-01-2022, 09:10 PM

23,878 posts, read 33,601,389 times
Quote:
I can buy it from the top of a car carrier - that makes sense and thank God someone was there to see your husband's fall and get help for him.

But falling on a carpeted floor and getting massive injuries like that seems pretty odd to me.

Agree, my hub was very lucky people were all around outside when he was loading to see him on the ground. He was then taken pretty quickly to a trauma center not far from the dealership.

I also agree about Bob's injuries, so weird to be that banged up from falling on a carpeted floor.

I had not seen the adjoining room mentioned before. I'm curious how they know the door to that room was not opened from the inside.

I had also read that he could have originally knocked his head a few days before.

They should do themselves a favor, stop making comments because they're making themselves look incompetent.

Old 04-02-2022, 09:04 AM

Quote:
I'm curious how they know the door to that room was not opened from the inside.
Because many electronic locks store that information. I have a smart deadbolt, and if you pull up the app on my phone, it shows the history of anytime it was opened, whether it was unlocked with the code, the key, or by thumbturn (inside).

Old 03-12-2024, 02:35 AM

23,878 posts, read 33,601,389 times
Found an article that Bob's wife has started dating, two years after his death. She says she's struggled with her feelings about dating, when is the time to date after a spouse loss.

Kelly Rizzo Claps Back at Critics Claiming She Moved On Too Fast After Bob Saget’s Death - March 11, 2024

Quote:
"I’m gonna start by saying, unless you are a widow or a widower you truly have absolutely no place and no right to comment on this, because you do not know what it’s like,” Rizzo said in a video posted via TikTok on Sunday, March 10. “You just don’t understand the incredibly complex and difficult and dynamic thoughts and feelings that come up during this entire process.”

In the four-minute and 34-second video, Rizzo explained that after losing a spouse, when it finally “crosses your mind to even think about starting to date again, just having those thoughts, you feel guilty, you feel ashamed, you feel horrible, but yet you also feel lonely, so you wanna do it.”

Rizzo said she received “support and love” from Saget’s friends and family (namely his three daughters, Aubrey Saget, Lara Melanie Saget and Jennifer Belle Saget) about her decision to start dating again

Rizzo hard launched her new relationship with Clueless actor Breckin Meyer at the 2024 Grammy Awards in February, two years after Saget’s death. According to Rizzo, Meyer has been nothing but supportive as she continues to grieve her late husband

...The Full House alum passed away on January 9, 2022, at the age of 65

Old 03-12-2024, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Found an article that Bob's wife has started dating, two years after his death. She says she's struggled with her feelings about dating, when is the time to date after a spouse loss.

Kelly Rizzo Claps Back at Critics Claiming She Moved On Too Fast After Bob Saget’s Death - March 11, 2024
She is still young and she misses the wonderful relationship that she had with her husband. To go from having that kind of love and connection every day to being alone must be soul crushing. I'm glad that she has found some companionship and has someone to share her life with again. That is a huge step in the healing process. It's a shame that critics can't keep their nasty opinions to themselves. What is wrong with people?

Old 03-12-2024, 07:03 AM

It's absolutely no one's business if and when she decides to date again.

Old 03-13-2024, 06:19 AM

19,732 posts, read 20,276,616 times
I still think Bob Saget was murdered..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities