Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2022, 11:36 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,117,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I'm just curious. Do you believe any vaccine at all is safe? If so, which one(s)?
That's a weird question. An atypically provoked immune response: One involving edited antigens introduced with adjuvants or 'lipid envelopes', bypassing the immune system's 'first cellular responders' in the skin, respiratory & gastrointestinal system; are inherently unsafe. For people possessing certain genetic variants on their HLA's, MTHFR or IL genes, they can be even more unsafe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'll be surprised if you aren't right.

Wonder what else they will release and if blood pooling will play into it?
I don't want to be but I'm finding too many similar accounts of bleeds that occurred BEFORE falls. VAERS ID: 1240254-1, VAERS ID: 1205071-1, VAERS ID: 1243715-1, VAERS ID: 1223056-1, VAERS ID: 1269219-1... and on into the thousands, could all have been a Bob Saget like story, had they been alone in a hotel room when it occurred. We are quickly approaching an Occam's Razor here.

I don't believe we'd find thousands of reports of deaths from falls caused by Trazadone & Clonazepam, all occurring within one year. That sounds a bit unlikely.

And I don't believe a wall-crawling assassin, ambushing Saget in his hotel room (for who knows what motive), only to kill him by clobbering him in the head, is a very likely occurrence either. The simplest answer is usually correct.

He had a brain bleed, fell & hit his head & died.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2022, 12:23 PM

37,131 posts, read 41,338,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
That's a weird question. An atypically provoked immune response: One involving edited antigens introduced with adjuvants or 'lipid envelopes', bypassing the immune system's 'first cellular responders' in the skin, respiratory & gastrointestinal system; are inherently unsafe. For people possessing certain genetic variants on their HLA's, MTHFR or IL genes, they can be even more unsafe.

I don't want to be but I'm finding too many similar accounts of bleeds that occurred BEFORE falls. VAERS ID: 1240254-1, VAERS ID: 1205071-1, VAERS ID: 1243715-1, VAERS ID: 1223056-1, VAERS ID: 1269219-1... and on into the thousands, could all have been a Bob Saget like story, had they been alone in a hotel room when it occurred. We are quickly approaching an Occam's Razor here.

I don't believe we'd find thousands of reports of deaths from falls caused by Trazadone & Clonazepam, all occurring within one year. That sounds a bit unlikely.

And I don't believe a wall-crawling assassin, ambushing Saget in his hotel room (for who knows what motive), only to kill him by clobbering him in the head, is a very likely occurrence either. The simplest answer is usually correct.

He had a brain bleed, fell & hit his head & died.
Saget fell, had a brain bleed of a type typically associated with a blow to the head, and died.

The gentleman in VAERS ID: 1240254-1 had multiple falls and was on a blood thinner.

1205071-1: also on a blood thinner. Died due to complications of thrombosis after it was stopped. Report clearly states he had a subdural hematoma due to skull fracture.

1223056-1: was also on a blood thinner (history of prior strokes) and also a benzodiazepine and trazodone. Fainted in the shower.

1269219-1: was on a blood thinner.

See a common theme here?

Old 03-01-2022, 06:27 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,964,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Saget fell, had a brain bleed of a type typically associated with a blow to the head, and died.

The gentleman in VAERS ID: 1240254-1 had multiple falls and was on a blood thinner.

1205071-1: also on a blood thinner. Died due to complications of thrombosis after it was stopped. Report clearly states he had a subdural hematoma due to skull fracture.

1223056-1: was also on a blood thinner (history of prior strokes) and also a benzodiazepine and trazodone. Fainted in the shower.

1269219-1: was on a blood thinner.

See a common theme here?
So you're back to your theory that the clonezapem and trazodone killed him?

Or are you still ignoring that part in spite of being asked multiple times?

Bit of a pickle you're in. Claiming one pharmaceutical didn't kill him implicates the other drugs you CLEARLY showed you believe caused him to faint/fall/smash skull. Hmm. What to do ... what to do ...

Old 03-01-2022, 07:45 AM

17,416 posts, read 16,585,682 times
It's still mind boggling to me how that lady in NYC who was attacked by a hammer wielding maniac - kicked to the ground off the escalator and then bashed on the head with a hammer 13 times, suffering skull fracture(s). She was unable to get up even though she remembers being attacked and is in the hospital in critical condition but alive and expected to make it.

Saget fell in the bathroom and fractured his skull in multiple places, managed to get up and get himself into bed and presumably under the covers. And he is dead.

One would think that the odds of surviving a slip and fall at home would be better than surviving an attack by a hammer wielding maniac, but apparently not.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:54 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,041,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
So you're back to your theory that the clonezapem and trazodone killed him?

Or are you still ignoring that part in spite of being asked multiple times?

Bit of a pickle you're in. Claiming one pharmaceutical didn't kill him implicates the other drugs you CLEARLY showed you believe caused him to faint/fall/smash skull. Hmm. What to do ... what to do ...
I wonder if the doctor or doctors prescribed both to him to be taken simultaneously. Both drugs were found in his system. Both have fainting listed as a common side effect.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I wonder if the doctor or doctors prescribed both to him to be taken simultaneously. Both drugs were found in his system. Both have fainting listed as a common side effect.
He may have been on them for years and his body could have been well acclimated to them. He had just done a 2 hour show in Jacksonville and had driven another 2 hours to his hotel and even took pictures with a fan outside of the hotel. That is not something a woozy guy would be doing.

I'm not convinced that the drugs were the cause. His wife would know whether or not he had been experiencing any dizzy spells.

He got to his hotel room a little before 2:20am and his approximate time of death was around 4:00am. So he must have fallen not long after he arrived to his room. Sounds like he entered the room and was dead within the span of an hour and a half or so.

Even if he had taken those drugs the second he entered that room, how long would it take for them to enter his blood stream and make him woozy? I can't imagine that would have been an instantaneous thing.

Was he dead within minutes of falling, crawling into the bed and passing out?

The times just seem off to me.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:14 AM

16,427 posts, read 12,539,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
It's still mind boggling to me how that lady in NYC who was attacked by a hammer wielding maniac - kicked to the ground off the escalator and then bashed on the head with a hammer 13 times, suffering skull fracture(s). She was unable to get up even though she remembers being attacked and is in the hospital in critical condition but alive and expected to make it.

Saget fell in the bathroom and fractured his skull in multiple places, managed to get up and get himself into bed and presumably under the covers. And he is dead.

One would think that the odds of surviving a slip and fall at home would be better than surviving an attack by a hammer wielding maniac, but apparently not.
A lot of different factors at play ... including how long it took to get medical attention. Would she have survived if left for hours?

Old 03-01-2022, 11:09 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,543,516 times
Quote:

I'd say falling and hitting your head on the bathroom floor resulting in death is rare. But then so is getting bashed in the head thirteen times and surviving. I'm not sure you're making a valid point. Some people survive a gunshot wound to the head. Most don't in the same way most survive a fall and hitting your head on the floor.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:17 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,892,609 times
Quote:
He may have been on them for years and his body could have been well acclimated to them. He had just done a 2 hour show in Jacksonville and had driven another 2 hours to his hotel and even took pictures with a fan outside of the hotel. That is not something a woozy guy would be doing.

I'm not convinced that the drugs were the cause. His wife would know whether or not he had been experiencing any dizzy spells.

He got to his hotel room a little before 2:20am and his approximate time of death was around 4:00am. So he must have fallen not long after he arrived to his room. Sounds like he entered the room and was dead within the span of an hour and a half or so.

Even if he had taken those drugs the second he entered that room, how long would it take for them to enter his blood stream and make him woozy? I can't imagine that would have been an instantaneous thing.

Was he dead within minutes of falling, crawling into the bed and passing out?

The times just seem off to me.
I think one of the two was being used for sleep and therefore was fast-acting. In addition to the medications, he still had virus in his system, which could have affected his blood pressure. Sodium and fluid levels do affect that, and maybe he was low on fluids and hadn't eaten in many hours. A scenario that might have caused a fainting episode was a bowel movement followed by quickly standing up. Authorities probably could tell if the toilet had recently been used.

Or he might not have fainted. Many people fall without fainting.

Old 03-01-2022, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
A lot of different factors at play ... including how long it took to get medical attention. Would she have survived if left for hours?
He entered the room around 2:20am and was dead around 4am. If the time of death is accurate, he was dead less than 2 hours after he entered his room. So if someone had checked on him at 4:20 he was likely already gone.

I'm not sure how fast the lady got to the hospital after the hammer attack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities