Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2024, 12:18 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
Being a grade school teacher of any age -- let alone 45, and having sexual encounters with a student, is without a doubt extremely stupid. This woman is clearly not the brightest tool in the shed.
Absolutely. They should know they will eventually get caught.

We had a new young teacher at our small town elementary school who brought pot to school and kept it in her desk drawer.

Shortly after I graduated HS our female PE teacher had a thing with one of the senior boys. I dont remember anything being done about it other than she moved to a different school within the county and they named the girls softball field after her (married name). Shortly after he graduated they got married. Still are as far as I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2024, 01:08 PM

735 posts, read 407,850 times
it's a well-known fact that a lot of teachers are adults who could not handle real jobs.

Old 04-18-2024, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
it's a well-known fact that a lot of teachers are adults who could not handle real jobs.
Teaching is a real job. Just like every other profession, there are good, bad, wise, and stupid people filling those positions.

Old 04-18-2024, 01:37 PM

10,716 posts, read 5,655,419 times
Quote:
Did you just make up that "well-known fact"?

Old 04-18-2024, 01:49 PM

1,122 posts, read 607,749 times
Quote:
I would love to hear your logic to this one.

I think being a good teacher takes a lot of intelligence, poise, confidence and of course an excellent ability to communicate.

So please tell us your logic to your statement... and what exactly is your job, and is it "real".

Old 04-18-2024, 11:16 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
Teaching IS a real job.

Old Yesterday, 04:57 AM

735 posts, read 407,850 times
Well apparently it’s not. Teachers must have a lot of time on their hands because these perverted women are chasing around young boys. School systems must reconsider the proximity of teachers to students because theses sickos can’t handle it.

Old Yesterday, 06:24 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
Well apparently it’s not. Teachers must have a lot of time on their hands because these perverted women are chasing around young boys. School systems must reconsider the proximity of teachers to students because theses sickos can’t handle it.
By your logic, anyone that “chases around” a prospective mate can’t possibly have a real job.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Old Yesterday, 06:52 AM

423 posts, read 265,753 times
Quote:
Most teachers are very respectable and chose the profession for the right reasons.

I’m not sure how it wouldn’t count as a real job to you. I’m guessing you’re childless.

At any rate, this woman was a sub. She wasn’t a teacher. We don’t know if she received a degree in education. In many places, you just have to have a high school diploma to be a substitute teacher.

Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM

Quote:
How much time would it take if one was in close proximity to captive minors 8 hours a day?
I believe that is why a lot of predators choose these types of professions or situations where access to children is easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events