Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 05:52 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,741,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I am sorry your granddaughter had such a bad experience. My son had so many spinal taps with his leukemia treatment that we lost count of the number.

The other poster has provided no evidence her surgery was rushed.
Nor have I though Suzy.... it was our own observation.. how awful for your son..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 08:49 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,246,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Nor have I though Suzy.... it was our own observation.. how awful for your son..
Thank you. He's 41 years old now and doing well for himself - thanks to the treatment he received.

Old 09-30-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Thank you. He's 41 years old now and doing well for himself - thanks to the treatment he received.
I wish him well suzy..

Old 04-09-2018, 10:37 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,738,469 times
I had a restless night last night thinking about how many people could be saved from harmful drugs and invasive surgeries IF only the insurance world/doctors would recognize Prolotherapy and now PRP/Stem Cells..I've had good results with Prolo on my shoulder about 10 yrs and these injection series were $200, and would do PRP ($850 minimum) but I don't have a large savings account to dig into.

The U.S. medical industry is built around drugs and surgeries and IF this Regenerative Medicine would keep us from the drugs and surgeries, the industry could suffer too much profit losses.

I have a lot of time to think about my soon 80 yrs on this earth and where I've been with medicine.

Old 04-09-2018, 03:29 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,136,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I had a restless night last night thinking about how many people could be saved from harmful drugs and invasive surgeries IF only the insurance world/doctors would recognize Prolotherapy and now PRP/Stem Cells..I've had good results with Prolo on my shoulder about 10 yrs and these injection series were $200, and would do PRP ($850 minimum) but I don't have a large savings account to dig into.

The U.S. medical industry is built around drugs and surgeries and IF this Regenerative Medicine would keep us from the drugs and surgeries, the industry could suffer too much profit losses.

I have a lot of time to think about my soon 80 yrs on this earth and where I've been with medicine.
You'd have probably done better for yourself just to get a good night's sleep.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
You'd have probably done better for yourself just to get a good night's sleep.
I was sleeping but woke up, do you wake up during the night. People start to think at night when they can't get back to sleep. Good grief. I'd love to sleep straight thru the night, but that doesn't happen any more.

I often get some answers with that middle of the night thinking.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:28 PM

Getting SMART earlier in life can save us from so many doctor and dental trips and all that misery and money spent.

Having made 80 yrs soon, I can see if only I got SMarter earlier with what I consumed over my life I could have saved myself from a lot of misery.

Meaning from what I've learned; cutting way back on carbs and sugars. One gets plenty of carbs from their vegetables. And realizing the importance of water consumption. There is more but I"ll stop for now.

Old 07-05-2018, 01:15 AM

Im at the minute trying to encourage a relative who has had a bit of a breakdown, work related to take some supplements, as doctors wont prescribe them or even hint at them.. magnesium is good for these kind of conditions with other vitamins..the body and brain can be repaired without counselling which he is being sent for... I believe out bodies get out of kilter without and need a wee nudge in the right direction.. any help here Jamin please..

Old 07-11-2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Im at the minute trying to encourage a relative who has had a bit of a breakdown, work related to take some supplements, as doctors wont prescribe them or even hint at them.. magnesium is good for these kind of conditions with other vitamins..the body and brain can be repaired without counselling which he is being sent for... I believe out bodies get out of kilter without and need a wee nudge in the right direction.. any help here Jamin please..
We can only lead a person to something like you are doing, but can't make them swallow or think outside as they do. Sad but true. It's very frustrating but people are digging their own graves, so to speak. jam

Old 07-13-2018, 07:32 AM

1,183 posts, read 707,852 times
Quote:

Why on earth would you suggest against a thinking solution to a thinking problem?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals