Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 03:07 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,738,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I am not fond of direct to consumer advertising, but all of them say "talk to your doctor", including the ones for vaccines.

False advertising would be if they denied adverse effects exist.

If you do not want the vaccine, do not take it. Why do you get so bent out of shape when stores let their customers know they have the vaccine available? How does other people getting vaccinated harm you?
Take care of one's own health and don't let the govt controlled shots take control. The lazy way out and dangerous as well. I don't go for foods and hear about getting the shots.

I have NOT taken a shot for close to 30 yrs probably, maybe more. No flu since I was 18. I take care of my own health with prevention and keeping immune system strong. I know I'm pretty much a lone ranger. Not really, but more into govt control than taking their own control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2016, 03:53 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Take care of one's own health and don't let the govt controlled shots take control. The lazy way out and dangerous as well. I don't go for foods and hear about getting the shots.

I'm sure you understand that it's not all about you.

The majority of the population get flu shots, and it's handy to have them where you already go, in this case the supermarket.

Myself? Sometimes I hate the music they play. Good thing we all have choices in life and we just leave if we do not like something.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-27-2016, 04:07 PM

I started the thread so it's about my choices. So so many complain about so many health issues from auto immune to cancers and everything in between....just maybe these vaccines are causing a lot of havoc.

I have my issues but they are not from vaccines...medical mistake on operating table.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:54 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
I started the thread so it's about my choices. So so many complain about so many health issues from auto immune to cancers and everything in between....just maybe these vaccines are causing a lot of havoc.

I have my issues but they are not from vaccines...medical mistake on operating table.
No, vaccines are not "causing a lot of havoc". "Complaints" do not prove vaccines caused the "complaints". What harm to perceive to yourself from other people choosing to vaccinate?

From what you have posted elsewhere, the only reason you think there was a "medical mistake on operating table" is that your surgery was done on a Friday and you assume the surgeon wanted to go play golf and rushed through the procedure. This is despite having selected the surgeon based on referral from people who were very happy with his care. You had a complication. That does not automatically mean there was a "mistake" involved.

For what it's worth, most surgeons do not plan to play golf on their operating days.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:04 PM

There are 100,000's of medical mistakes and TRUE I'm not a happy camper. But even before surgery mess I was very alternative/holistic, going on 30 yrs. I've experienced too much drug damage in my family.

Suzy, we just come from opposite ends of medical worlds. And it's really OK. People will do what they will do regardless of what I say about medical issues.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:47 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,905,442 times
Big Supplement has been way more effective in spreading their propaganda than has Big Pharma. That's one of the main reasons there are absolutely no regulations of supplements.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:
I don't know who is in business as a past time and not to make profits. EVERYONE.

I prefer to support what works for me and doesn't give me a bunch of side effects. With those side effects, then it's another drug to counter those side effects, a vicious cycle of toxins.

Even the ibuprofen that I thought was pretty innocent, was keeping my blood pressure elevated and spiking for years. GRRRrrrrrrrrrr

Love those Drugs....

It's a cycle for the naysayers to use woo, snake oil, quack...that's what they do best.
You have all kinds of side effects from your processed supplements that you have been documenting on the forum for a long time. You just ignore the fact that they are coming from your supplement addiction. You would be way better off if you gave up your refined supplements and simply ate the whole foods that contain them.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Yes, and check what is in the vaccines people are shot up with.

This topic has been uppermost since I arrived at C-D. The "alternative/holistic" vs pharma type health care.
There are way more unknown ingredients in the refined and processed supplements you ingest than there are unknowns in any vaccines.

Old 09-27-2016, 06:24 PM

Quote:
NO, but I'm not spiking and BP is pretty good all in all for my 78 yrs. I even had a 118/81 the other day, taken by the PT in my right arm. Different arms can make a difference too.
118/81 would be great if you didn't have to take pharma drugs to get it there.

The fact is, you've been sold a bill of goods by both supplement and the diet industrial complexes. The marketing machines of these propaganda industries are at least as bad for your health as are those of Big Pharma and the junk food industry.

Old 09-28-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
No, vaccines are not "causing a lot of havoc". "Complaints" do not prove vaccines caused the "complaints". What harm to perceive to yourself from other people choosing to vaccinate?

From what you have posted elsewhere, the only reason you think there was a "medical mistake on operating table" is that your surgery was done on a Friday and you assume the surgeon wanted to go play golf and rushed through the procedure. This is despite having selected the surgeon based on referral from people who were very happy with his care. You had a complication. That does not automatically mean there was a "mistake" involved.

For what it's worth, most surgeons do not plan to play golf on their operating days.
To set the record right, no where did I ever mention my surgeon was rushing to go play golf. I said he was probably in a hurry to end his week and get on with time off. I thought of so many reasons why I was left with this mess I live with. He does good work basically. And I see it as a sloppy job, but I do hear some 15% end up with NERVE damage from the anterior approach surgery. The patients work to live with the damage...surgeons continue on doing these jobs weekly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals