Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2022, 11:17 AM

398 posts, read 207,520 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: See DM
'
Unless someone another human being writes me a "prescription" a permission slip to have the medicine I need to live I am dead of ketoacidosis by next week?

Oh wait I can go to walmart and get medicine without a "prescription" permission from another human being to not be dead by this time next week?

I am sorry folks but I have to give up all my self suffenciy and be a begger or something please sir dont let me die I will stress myself half to death how do I get transportation tthe doctors office then the pharmachy bla bla bla.

Its my life, I am a smart dude sort of I studied th hell out of diabetes.

If I dont jump the hoops I die.

How does this work? Insulin is dangerous you need an RX cause you could die.

If You dont jump the hoops we wont give you or sell you insulin and you will die.

Please.

I signed up for this website to talk diabetes. Dumb stupid screen name.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 07-28-2022 at 11:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2022, 11:21 AM

It feels like damn slavery.

Hey I have no problem I am sick you have the skills to make insulin fair trade no problem paying money.

I am not a circus animal.

I got to go ride begging to get to dr RX and all that

Sorry folks Its hot and I am angry.

Tired diabetics cash cow slaves

We dont deserve this.

Old 07-28-2022, 11:25 AM

Moderator cut: see DM

I am very upset.

hy do I have to jump hoops to live?

Always prided myself take care of myself now I guess 5 years now diabetes

Rides and doctors appointments, please I am weak help > I hate it.

Again how does this work just say it to me no hoop jumping no insulin and death

Say it to my face.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 07-28-2022 at 11:37 AM..

Old 07-28-2022, 11:44 AM

20,130 posts, read 16,197,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_too_sweet View Post
Moderator cut: see DM

I am very upset.

hy do I have to jump hoops to live?

Always prided myself take care of myself now I guess 5 years now diabetes

Rides and doctors appointments, please I am weak help > I hate it.

Again how does this work just say it to me no hoop jumping no insulin and death

Say it to my face.
What type of help or information are you looking to get? It is unclear what kind of discussion you are looking for. They aren’t trying to make you jump through hoops to live, they want to make sure you know how to take the insulin they are selling you. Watching someone die from improper insulin use is heartbreaking and so unnecessary.

Old 07-28-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
What type of help or information are you looking to get? It is unclear what kind of discussion you are looking for. They aren’t trying to make you jump through hoops to live, they want to make sure you know how to take the insulin they are selling you. Watching someone die from improper insulin use is heartbreaking and so unnecessary.
OK tell me I cant have any.

Every other country in the world a diabetic can maybe be spontanoius like other people OK not carry around supplies no worry caught off gaurd tryied to be like other people but...

Where are all the dead Canadian diabetics?

A Canadian go out maybe meet a girl not have their supplies and wing it find a pharmacy walk in buy their insulin.

Not in "Murica" unted states of "murica"

Again where are all the dead canadian diabetics and tell me how much better off "muricans" arre.

Sorry Iam Upset and angry.

Fired my doctor. I need play these damn games or no insulin.

I HATE THIS

Old 07-28-2022, 12:06 PM

OK after I pay all this money arange rides do the medical system thing all this who when I am home alone even cares my blood sugar how Iam taking there medicine?

No ONE

OK I cant have any insulin I didnt jump like a circus animal-

Old 07-28-2022, 12:12 PM

OK Im sorry. I signed up for this website connect other dibetics. I am messing up/

I want to know how many Canadian diabetics die every year cause they can just walk in and buy insulin hassle free but I got to play all thse games like I am on high powered narcotics.

Tell me the Canadian body count and how its better in "murica"

Old 07-28-2022, 12:17 PM

I met that girl she was so cool.

I wish I could have just went to a pharmacy like a canadian instead of all the hassle either get home to my stash....

It ruined it.

She was like WTF.

A canadian could have just discreetly weny to phamacy

I hate "MURICA" this place sucks.

Old 07-28-2022, 12:19 PM

Breaks my heart to type it in. I hate America.

Who wants to give me a 15 mile ride to some doctors office today hang out for an hour and run around to pharmacies?

I did not think so.

Old 07-28-2022, 12:55 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,221,249 times
I think you maybe need to call 911 or just the regular police number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes