Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 07:02 PM

507 posts, read 2,061,351 times

Advertisements

Also check this site out:
Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Texas
Scroll down to EP; lots going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 07:05 PM

13,134 posts, read 40,613,896 times
It's not El Paso but many from EP go to Cloudcroft and if you make it up there go to the Lodge as it's haunted as it was featured on Unsolved Mysteries (in the 80's/90's) about Rebecca (GHOST) and her killer.

Ghost hunt of the Lodge, Cloudcroft, NM

Old 12-05-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
It's not El Paso but many from EP go to Cloudcroft and if you make it up there go to the Lodge as it's haunted as it was featured on Unsolved Mysteries (in the 80's/90's) about Rebecca (GHOST) and her killer.

Ghost hunt of the Lodge, Cloudcroft, NM
Yep, stayed there for my friend's wedding back in 1996; and when he told me to look out for "Rebecca," I was freaked out the whole night and couldn't sleep. Never saw her though.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:54 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,680,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by br7or13 View Post
Also check this site out:
Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Texas
Scroll down to EP; lots going on.
Cool -- I've heard about the ghost at La Hacienda -- or maybe more than one ghost. There's a restaurant on Montana that one of the ghosts followed the waiters to that had left La Hacienda -- or so I heard.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:38 PM

I'm moving back to EP in a couple of weeks, and one of my first orders of business will be to wash down a couple of pitchers at L&J and take a walk over to Concordia late night to see what happens. Any suggestions?

Old 12-05-2007, 09:57 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,950,515 times
+Lost Destinations::Airplane Graveyard+

Here ya go. I did a google map search and saw it close to Socorro. On Alameda and Horizon BLVD. ( google search - El Paso Lost airplane graveyard = B on result )

Old 12-09-2007, 07:25 PM

1,437 posts, read 4,605,699 times
check out the book on la llorona and el cucuy, theres even a bumper sticker for la llorona go to Cinco Puntos Press and click on books for kids

Old 12-17-2007, 11:14 AM

72 posts, read 596,465 times
Hello El Paso. I am involved with a team of paranormal investigators called "Paranormal Investigative Team of Texas" P.I.T.T. for short. We are very serious and interested in investigating any local places that you may know of. We prefer to hear of personal experiences, but any information that you can provide will be great. We have investigated Thunderbird road here in El Paso, and did not experience anything abnormal, but that is not to say that there is nothing there. It may mean that our team may not have been fully aware of all the conditions that must be present in order to experience that phenomena. PITT also investigated Concordia Cemetary. We obtained reports from local residents that they often hear children playing at a time when there should be no children outside. The hour most reported was 3:00 a.m. which is considered to be the most active hour for paranormal activity. We did not enter Concordia after hours but rather sat outside our vehicles with digital recorders and digital cameras. We did not obtain any EVP's due to the noise pollution from the interstate, but when we went back during the day we obtained at least one photograph of a mans face. It is extraordinarily clear from the eyes, hairline nose and moustache. PITT is especially interested in investigating the Magoffin house. Can anyone give us an address or directions on locating this house? We have had substantial reports on this house, but nobody seems to know exactly where it is. PITT is working on a blog site for anyone to post comments or report activity. That will be posted soon.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,680,954 times
Get some Spanish speaking investigators and you'll get a ton of personal experiences. If you listen to the right people -- there are ghosts everywhere you turn here. Elevator shafts at hospitals, restaurants, tons of homes, along the roads, near the river. This city is loaded with ghosts.

Old 12-18-2007, 11:24 AM

72 posts, read 596,465 times
Default Se Habla Espanol

Actually everyone in the PITT crew is bilingual, so spanish speakers are more than welcome to respond. Todos nosotros hablamos espanol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso