Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2024, 04:40 AM

1,849 posts, read 2,782,129 times

Advertisements

Cucho's Taco Grille for the former Pizza Hut in Mauldin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2024, 06:09 AM

5,697 posts, read 5,962,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeoid View Post
Cucho's Taco Grille for the former Pizza Hut in Mauldin
When did the Pizza Factory close, or did they move again? I guess I just havent paid much attention to things when I go that way.

Old 05-07-2024, 06:46 AM

4,628 posts, read 6,097,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
When did the Pizza Factory close, or did they move again? I guess I just havent paid much attention to things when I go that way.
Not the old N. Main PH. It's the former (newer) Pizza Hut building on West Butler near Cookout.

Nice to see Cucho's growing. I'm a regular at the location next to Cherrydale. Local and Fresh. I'll go there any day over Chipotle. Does that building have a drive thru?

Old 05-07-2024, 08:15 AM

5,697 posts, read 5,962,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Not the old N. Main PH. It's the former (newer) Pizza Hut building on West Butler near Cookout.

Nice to see Cucho's growing. I'm a regular at the location next to Cherrydale. Local and Fresh. I'll go there any day over Chipotle. Does that building have a drive thru?
Well, duh! I guess I wasnt even thinking about that one. Geez my memory is giving up on me.

Old 05-07-2024, 01:00 PM

1,849 posts, read 2,782,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
The new Mauldin Cucho's does have a drive thru.

Old 05-11-2024, 07:53 AM

70 posts, read 75,125 times
Homesense, a part of the TJ Maxx companies (like Home Goods), is set to open in the Magnolia Park. Most likely where Bed, Bath and Beyond were located. Also, PGA Tour Superstore for the same shopping center. Saw signs posted at entrance but no names on buildings yet. As we lost BB&B and Tuesday Morning, it will be good to have another place to shop for home decor.

Old 05-11-2024, 08:07 AM

134 posts, read 107,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddiewhack View Post
Homesense, a part of the TJ Maxx companies (like Home Goods), is set to open in the Magnolia Park. Most likely where Bed, Bath and Beyond were located. Also, PGA Tour Superstore for the same shopping center. Saw signs posted at entrance but no names on buildings yet. As we lost BB&B and Tuesday Morning, it will be good to have another place to shop for home decor.
Correct. HomeSense is taking the former BB&B. Sierra will be taking the former A.C. Moore/Buybuy Baby space, and PGA Tour Superstore will be going into the former Christmas Tree Shops.

Old 05-13-2024, 07:59 PM

5,177 posts, read 7,429,622 times
News reports now officially confirm Whataburger approved for TGI Friday site on Woodruff Rd.

And the other Woodruff Rd. site at the old KFC is expected to be the first Upstate Whataburger to open sometime in June.

Old 05-14-2024, 09:19 AM

17,719 posts, read 15,467,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
News reports now officially confirm Whataburger approved for TGI Friday site on Woodruff Rd.

And the other Woodruff Rd. site at the old KFC is expected to be the first Upstate Whataburger to open sometime in June.

I see the one in Mauldin every day. I originally guesstimated July 4th as a ballpark opening time, and I think i'll stick to that.

The building, externally, looks pretty complete.. They have to get everything done on the inside.. They have to hire and train. That's going to take some time I think. They don't exactly have other local restaurants they can bring experienced staff from.

it'll probably be the last week of June. I think the Woodruff Rd location only has a few days lead on the one in Mauldin.. Pending on construction delays, I wouldn't be MASSIVELY surprised to see the Mauldin location open first. Unless.. They just want Woodruff to be first.

Has anyone seen a hiring sign at the one on Woodruff Rd? I don't see one in Mauldin.. You'd think staffing would be something of a priority at the point they're at now.

Old 05-19-2024, 12:32 PM

4,628 posts, read 6,097,634 times
Bids being accepted for the construction of the new CFA relo to Harrison Bridge Rd. ( rendering in link)

https://www.ldiline.com/jobs/5678/pl...preview=275670

Whataburger Easley 5648 Calhoun Memorial replacing the old Grand China Buffet building. (originally a Shoney's?)

https://www.ldiline.com/jobs/5606/pl...preview=273267

Last edited by vistatiger; 05-19-2024 at 12:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area