Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 07:28 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,033,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I read the post of open boarders supporters andI do not understand the basic question?
Why should we let Illegals come in this country and why do the open boarders people think they have a legal right to cross without the world wide acceptance of Pass Ports, Visa and work permits?

None of these people have answer this question?

Never mind the question "why should the US Grant anyone any status once Illegals crossed the US Boarder. Other countries deport with passion!
Dude, please, open borders. Boarders are people who purchase lodging.......

Old 04-14-2014, 07:31 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,918,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Follow the money. Companies are profiting billions of dollars through illegal immigrants. It wouldn't happen otherwise.
Not all illegals are working --- once they start having US citizen babies they don't have to work anymore and often couldn't afford the high cost of day care here even if they wanted to work.

One of my illegal neighbors has 4 USA born kids her first child was born in Mexico and she left him behind and hasn't seen him in 16 years -- but she hasn't worked here for over a decade, with food stamps, housing vouchers, Medicaid, free meals in the free schools, there isn't much need for her to work.

The fact that many drop out of the work force is one reason the employers need a constant fresh supply.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:40 PM

102 posts, read 101,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Sorry, I disagree, they must all go back to their homelands and apply to come back legally. How in the world do you determine that 10% should be evaluated and 90% deported no questions asked? How do you know that part of the 90% aren't more worth keeping if you don't evaluate them also under your scenario?
I would deport all non-whites, no questions asked. And you're right, some percentage of that 90% would be worth allowing while some of the 10% would be sent home. But it's a question of cost and practicality.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:44 PM

102 posts, read 101,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I already did regardless of his excuses. The excuses are quite lame.
The excuses are lame because I just made them up. Again, it's beside the point. He's a "lawbreaker" and therefore bad for the country. So bad in fact, that he should be deported immediately. That's your position?

Old 04-14-2014, 09:48 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,965,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannis View Post
I would deport all non-whites, no questions asked. And you're right, some percentage of that 90% would be worth allowing while some of the 10% would be sent home. But it's a question of cost and practicality.
Uh; I'd deport ALL illegal aliens. I'll gladly take a "Black" Dominican here legally over a white person from Ireland here illegally.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:37 PM

22,585 posts, read 12,156,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; I'd deport ALL illegal aliens. I'll gladly take a "Black" Dominican here legally over a white person from Ireland here illegally.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:59 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,908,708 times
Default You get or choose not to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Dude, please, open borders. Boarders are people who purchase lodging.......
OPPS a miss usage in words should not derail the topic. Their those who regard immigration like going from NY to LA. The Open Borders (See correct usage you happy?) The Employer or some them may be the problem, but are being arrested along with their Illegal employees.

Yet still no one is willing , from the point of view of the Illegal Immigrant to come forward to be honest.

"Why do you think there should be open entry in the US"

The answer more than likely is because" I can"

That is the problem right there!

True reform we must start fresh and the 11 million that are here could be divided in groups. If you broke any laws regard fraud and identity theft (never mind the serious crimes) get deported.
the Illegal have value to the country you can stay pay taxes and fines. But must meet the requirements in a set time frame.

Labors need to go home period.

You choose to make fun or say "Its hard to understand", but the fact is you get. We are countries of laws and we do have borders that separate us from Canada and Mexico.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,864,298 times
Quote:
OPPS a miss usage in words should not derail the topic. Their those who regard immigration like going from NY to LA. The Open Borders (See correct usage you happy?) The Employer or some them may be the problem, but are being arrested along with their Illegal employees.

Yet still no one is willing , from the point of view of the Illegal Immigrant to come forward to be honest.

"Why do you think there should be open entry in the US"

The answer more than likely is because" I can"

That is the problem right there!

True reform we must start fresh and the 11 million that are here could be divided in groups. If you broke any laws regard fraud and identity theft (never mind the serious crimes) get deported.
the Illegal have value to the country you can stay pay taxes and fines. But must meet the requirements in a set time frame.

Labors need to go home period.

You choose to make fun or say "Its hard to understand", but the fact is you get. We are countries of laws and we do have borders that separate us from Canada and Mexico.
But you did advocate for visa fraud a few days ago on another topic (even saying that you knew people that had done it), why do you have this hypocrisy in regards to illegal immigration? You've commented about deporting asylum and refugee candidates on another post. How do you resolve the conflict of those "laws" within yourself?

Old 04-15-2014, 11:11 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,908,708 times
Default fRAUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
But you did advocate for visa fraud a few days ago on another topic (even saying that you knew people that had done it), why do you have this hypocrisy in regards to illegal immigration? You've commented about deporting asylum and refugee candidates on another post. How do you resolve the conflict of those "laws" within yourself?
No I do not endorse fraud on any level when it comes to Visa, Pass ports and the big trouble Identity theft. All I was leading to there is a system in place for all of these identity tools that the world uses. If some uses any of these tools in a Illegal entry in the US should indeed be deported.

hypocrisy is on you trying to move the issue to amnesty. I do advocate that the Immigration laws are there for a reason. To filter the undesirables.

I think you were referring to the man trying to get status for his bride. That case the only course was to run the course of the Visa and then return to country of Origin to reapply until the Legal Alien Status is achieved.

Good Try Bucko!

Old 04-15-2014, 11:42 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,864,298 times
Quote:
No I do not endorse fraud on any level when it comes to Visa, Pass ports and the big trouble Identity theft. All I was leading to there is a system in place for all of these identity tools that the world uses. If some uses any of these tools in a Illegal entry in the US should indeed be deported.

hypocrisy is on you trying to move the issue to amnesty. I do advocate that the Immigration laws are there for a reason. To filter the undesirables.

I think you were referring to the man trying to get status for his bride. That case the only course was to run the course of the Visa and then return to country of Origin to reapply until the Legal Alien Status is achieved.

Good Try Bucko!
There wasn't any gender offered for the scenario, but you clearly responded that your solution involved visa fraud. You also continued on that you knew of several people that applied for "tourist" visas repeatedly until they were able to secure living permanently in the United States. The comment you made about "deporting" asylum and refugee applicants should also be addressed (you are discounting those lawfully coming, while endorsing that visa fraud, and speaking of the unpopular notion that a former illegal alien is able to come back legally).

Certainly if you can find any statement that I have advocated any "amnesty" other than what is currently recognized by immigration law, please quote it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration